Clomid buddies?

sorry mama! good luck in your search! hope you find something very soon. and hope you get your +opk. you just have a few more days to go. catch that egg!

Angela congrats on the 3 pounds that's awesome. I've lost 1 and was so happy about it but I ate an ice cream sandwich today. at least I took off one of the cookies. I also went to the gym. did cardio for 15 minutes and weights for 30. I'm very unfit and sluggish so 15 mins is quite hard for me to do cardio. I wish I wanted to exercise. I know people who love it or maybe they don't love it but they need the results in some way. It's hard bc I want to be healthy but I'm tired a lot and it's hard to shake. well I'm just going to try and stay positive and try to do a little something tomorrow. oh and good luck at the appointment! hope u get your +opk!

I know what you mean but I say if you can fight through it and keep it up for the first two weeks then it will get easier xx

if AF is so light that it's only a tiny bit is that considered light or spotting if it's already at the end of AF? I've been marking it as light but maybe it's considered spotting?

I'd say spotting if you could get away with just wearing one pad all day not that you would as that's gross but if you could then it's spotting xx

Well I'm confused FF has said I Od on Friday my temps are rising but I haven't had a +OPK they have all showed two lines but none that are darker than the test line I guess I'll find out for sure on Thurs but I'm not too fussed this month to be fare we haven't really been BD either but if FF is right then we did BD on O day xx

If it turns out that I have Od then all I can think of is that I missed O due to being on lates so I would test in morning around 9 then couldn't test again till around 11.30 at night so I may have actually missed my surge we shall see though xx

okay, then i'll mark yesterday as spotting for sure. now i'll know for future.

catching the surge is so tricky! i have heard other people mention that too, missing it if they didn't test at a certain time. well you did BD on O day, so you there's a chance. good luck and keep us updated.

afm, nothing new. this is going to be a long wait. going to try to exercise today and just live my life. a month is a long time if you think of it as waiting for something. given that ttc is definitely on my mind, its hard to wait it out. BDing for the fun of it is a nice shift though. it can get tough when we have to do it at this time or that. trying to just look at the positives.

hey girls. sorry to have been MIA, just disappointed and stuff lately. this cycle was a bfn, spotting at 13dpo and AF on 14dpo. Saw my RE yesterday for a baseline scan to make sure it was safe to start clomid again, and all is well. I start it tonight CD3-7, 100mg. We'll do the trigger shot and timed intercourse again. Hoping we catch it this time! :) I think all we can do is try to stay positive, as being down just makes a hard journey harder.

thinking of you guys often!

Yep, a lot of waiting over here too. I am ready for the next two weeks to get over with. By then I should be getting af and onto a new cycle of clomid. I saw my family doc for a different reason and I got my progesterone so that should speed things up instead of waiting until May 2nd. I should be done with it on the 5th of May and I usually get af 5 days later. So I am figuring May 10th. :happydance:

wifey so sorry about the bfn. I totally understand being disappointed. but, yea staying positive is so important. that's what I'm trying to do. it's tough though but I'm trying. good luck with this cycle. keep us updated.

krissie. yea you can start in two weeks that's great! I hope the time passes quickly! so you must be starting the prometrium soon? do you do prometrium or provera? and you do TI right? do you have to trigger or does your egg release on its own?

krissie. yea you can start in two weeks that's great! I hope the time passes quickly! so you must be starting the prometrium soon? do you do prometrium or provera? and you do TI right? do you have to trigger or does your egg release on its own?

I do prometrium because it is a little kinder on me. Yes, we do TI without a trigger. Thankfully I have not had a problem releasing the egg. I am hoping we can get more bd in this cycle. The cycle with ds we only bd once and my chemical we only bd twice. So hoping to actually doing something similar to SMEP. But we shall see. DH and I work opposite shifts so it makes it difficult. :dohh:

Well I knew FF was wrong tests have been getting darker and darker all day and it's just turned positive got a smiley face an a digi I only do digis wen the cheapies go dark just to confirm so I should O tomorrow or on scan day but we shall see so maybe without Clomid I may still be in with a slight chance xx

I do prometrium because it is a little kinder on me. Yes, we do TI without a trigger. Thankfully I have not had a problem releasing the egg. I am hoping we can get more bd in this cycle. The cycle with ds we only bd once and my chemical we only bd twice. So hoping to actually doing something similar to SMEP. But we shall see. DH and I work opposite shifts so it makes it difficult. :dohh:

SMEP so like a great idea. it must be tough with the shifts though! soon enough you will be back in the game!

Angela good luck! did FF say you already Oed? fx for you! keep us updated.

Hello everyone. I was on here a while back. The doctor just prescribed me Clomid today. AF is due next week, so that will start my first cycle ttc with Clomid.

Welcome back teacher xx

Yes it said I Od on Saturday but I knew it was wrong let's hope come tomorrow my temps start climbing and my scan shows a good follicle but I'm not going to let it consume me this month like I've said I'll enjoy my Bday wknd and remain with getting my fitness up again xx

welcome teacher!

sounds like a good plan Angela. let us know how the scan goes. have a great bday!

Hi ladies.

I'm back after my chemical pregnancy. Just started clomid last night and hopefully this cycle bring a sticky bfp.

Sorry about your chemical mrs.green.

I had to wait two full cycles before going back on clomid after my chemical. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"