Clomid buddies?

so sorry mrs. green. I hope AF does not show! is it possible the beta is low because it's too early?

great Angela keep it up. that's an impressive time. I biked 6 miles on Tuesday and my legs were on fire. it took me forever to bike. I was panting and hardly made it.

I've been doing some research and some people say they took bcps to make the cysts shrink faster. I'm going to inquire about that tomorrow at my appointment bc some people said they sat out a month and when they went back it was still there. I've read some horrible stories where it took several months and then when they did bcps it went away within weeks. I'm sure there must be some disadvantage to taking them otherwise she prob would have suggested it. gonna ask her about it and see what she says.

Star- I developed cysts back in August and took birth control for a month and it went away. It was crazy painful and I would say within 1.5 weeks the pain was gone. Definitely worth asking about.

Star- I developed cysts back in August and took birth control for a month and it went away. It was crazy painful and I would say within 1.5 weeks the pain was gone. Definitely worth asking about.

I'll ask about it. cause I've read conflicting things. I looked at some studies which found that bcps don't make the cysts shrink faster. it says they will shrink at same rate with or without. but so many people on many threads say it helped them. that they developed cysts after every cycle of injectables and the cycles that they waited naturally on always took longer to get rid of them when they used bcps. theres no harm in asking so I'll ask. I want to do anything I can to make them shrink. one of my cysts is 5cm which is 50mm!!!! when she did the us it was very uncomfortable!

did you get your cyst from clomid?

Wow that is just a crazy size!!

Well the whole story is... I took a left over round of clomid in August. It was expired by 4 months. I was being stubborn about finding a new doctor since we had moved since I got pregnant with DS. So I took them and hoped for the best. Well I didn't ovulate and I developed a painful cyst. Which required me to then find a doctor. :nope:

Turns out I found a good one and he properly prescribed me clomid in November. I had just had so many bad experiences with ttc and getting help so it makes me so nervous.

I have two more rounds of clomid left since I used on in January. So I am hoping this next cycle works or at the very least the following. If not he wanted to change me to something else.

yes it is a crazy size. i have come to learn that as I do more research. the clinic didn't really emphasize the size or even use the word cyst to describe it. Ther are good things about the clinic but one of the things they could really improve on is communicating information to me. I am going to ask them at my appointment tomorrow what type of cyst it is and the likelihood it will be reduced in a month. gi mean given the size who knows. I hope it does not twist or rupture bc I've read it can cause severe pain.

glad the process at least led to you finding a good doc. that's awesome. I hope clomid works for you. what would they put you on if it doesn't?

He talked about femara or possibly moving to injectables.

I think since clomid has been so successful for me in the past if I do not get pregnant in two cycles I will ask to do one or two more before moving on to something else.

that sounds like a good idea. i think it's pretty common to develop cysts with injectables. have my appointment today. i know she will say it's same size. I'm interested in going because I want her to tell me what are the chances of it going away in a cycle. and ask about bcps.

I hope it all goes well for you today star e FX for you xx

today has been a looonngggg day.

as i expected, i'm out for a month. i wasn't disappointed all over again though b/c i anticipated it. she said the biggest one shrunk by about half, but they are still too big to safely proceed. she said that she is positive we will be able to start next cycle (though she did say if one was still there we would have to drain it, but she does not think that will happen).

they still have not given me the medical records and i didnt ask b/c i didnt want to have another awkard reaction again. i guess i'll call them next week and tell them to mail them to me. one complaint i have of this place is that they don't share information. its hard to get info. they just want the appointments to be super fast.

anyway, im going to try to make the most of the month break. i will try to be as healthy as i am able, but i am going to allow myself the occasional glass of wine. trying to eat less candy is the tough part, but ive been working on that one for a while now.

Hello, quick question as this was my first round of Clomid.

I took my last dose for this cycle this morning and have been taking it in the morning for the last 5 days. I have had absolutely 0 symptoms. No cramping, no nothing.

Am I rushing it? Do the horrible cramping and symptoms I've heard about come into play later, when I'm actually ovulating? Do some people not have any worse symptoms? Or should I call my doctor?

Hello, quick question as this was my first round of Clomid.

I took my last dose for this cycle this morning and have been taking it in the morning for the last 5 days. I have had absolutely 0 symptoms. No cramping, no nothing.

Am I rushing it? Do the horrible cramping and symptoms I've heard about come into play later, when I'm actually ovulating? Do some people not have any worse symptoms? Or should I call my doctor?

clomid did not make me ovulate. but the side effects from the clomid did not hit me until days after the last pill. like five days later. I felt nauseous and would have hot flashes. I also ovulated this cycle with injectables and didn't feel horrible cramping just mild cramping.

Star that's great that it's shrunk so much already! Hopefully the month will do it and it won't need draining.

Mommyhopeful I didn't cramp until I was ovulating. I had no symptoms on the days I took the pills and I was on 100mg.

Stat- I'm glad to hear it shrunk so much. Hopefully it is gone by next cycle.

Mommy- the only symptom I had on clomid was hot flashes. And I ovulated twice on it. So I don't think side effects mean it's working or not.

Mommy I didn't get any symptoms my first month on it but did O it made me O as soon as AF went, but month 2 & 3 I got bad cramps wen I Od and wen AF came so I wouldn't worry everyone is different and experiences different things on it Goodluck xx

Star e so sorry to hear it's not gone but it's great news that it has shrunk all on its own xx me and you could be partners buddy up through this health kick and keep eachother motivated and I'm the same as you candy is my downfall yesterday after my run all night I craved sugar like you wouldn't believe I caved in the end and ate two bars of chocolate and some strawberry laces xx

yes we should be partners in this. I caved and ate a pack of twizzlers then gobbled up some other fruity gummy strips. I just crave them and find candy to be super comforting. it's tough.

I think this stretch of time is going to feel very long but I'm going to try not to think about it or to think about it in a more fun way like I get to have my wine. I had a cocktail the other day and it was a nice treat. but yea I also want to be healthier. I haven't exercised since the last time I told you all I did.

My weakness is ice cream. I will say I have been way more active since I got a garmin vivosmart. I don't do anything like run or bike but I do walk way more. I even take DS for walks in the evening to help boost my steps and he enjoys them.

I've got one of them too Krissie and I love it xx

Star e I know what you mean mines sweets and chocolate I'm murder when my sweet tooth kicks in xx

AFM called Dr yesterday even though I'm taking a break off Clomid she's still getting me in for a follicle scan this Thursday and also going to sit down with me and discuss all my questions in person so we shall see what happens, I'm going for a run again today I've been trying to stay healthy but working lates is not good my sweet tooth kicks in lol but I've still managed to loose 3 pound this week which is good real weighing day is Monday so let's see if I can loose another pound before then xx my FF is saying I should O tomorrow but my Opks are still neg and my temps are low I don't know why but I don't feel like I will O this month but we shall see xx the thing is off Clomid I don't feel like I'm under so much pressure and it's not consuming my every thought plus my skin is clearing up and my emotions are back under control I am secretly hoping I do fall pregnant in these next two months without Clomid but I know my chances are slim and if no BFP I will be starting my fourth round of Clomid in June just going to focus on getting healthy and loosing some weight till then Ice even signed up to do a race for life run in June to keep me motivated xx

i definitely feel you all! losing weight and staying healthy is soooo difficult! i also have the garmin vivosmart and its done wonders for my activity level :)
afm i got fired from my job yesterday so that was not great...but im applying everywhere now so hoping i find something new quick! im on CD 9 and have started my OPKs! hoping to get a positive around CD 14 but we'll see!

Sorry to hear Mamma I hope a new job comes up quickly for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->