• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies?

Hello girls I am pretty new here so I would like to introduce myself first :)
I used LOADS this forum for my 2nd pregnancy, my baby was a preemie and the girls helped me a lot <3

Sadly I divorced my 1st and 2nd baby´s father, moved to Brazil and started a new life! I am a teacher and I love kids, so raising my babies (even almost on my own) was easy and fun!

Oh, well, I met my husband 2 years ago and he is the best partner someone can have! He loves my kids, we have a pretty stable life and now we want another (and last lol) baby to complete our (already full) house :D

Now I am TTC again the 3rd and last one, since I have some problems (with my ovaries) and TTC was always hard I choose a fertility doctor right away, he prescribed me Clomid and I hope I get prego in my first cicle (it´s our anniversary this month and would be the PERFECT gift to my husband).

Nice to meet you all and loaaaaaaads of baby dust!
(sorry about my english lol I lived in US for 7 years but it´s been 4 that I am back and I don´t practice my english as much as I used to...)

I used LOADS this forum for my 2nd pregnancy, my baby was a preemie and the girls helped me a lot <3

Sadly I divorced my 1st and 2nd baby´s father, moved to Brazil and started a new life! I am a teacher and I love kids, so raising my babies (even almost on my own) was easy and fun!

Oh, well, I met my husband 2 years ago and he is the best partner someone can have! He loves my kids, we have a pretty stable life and now we want another (and last lol) baby to complete our (already full) house :D

Now I am TTC again the 3rd and last one, since I have some problems (with my ovaries) and TTC was always hard I choose a fertility doctor right away, he prescribed me Clomid and I hope I get prego in my first cicle (it´s our anniversary this month and would be the PERFECT gift to my husband).

(sorry about my english lol I lived in US for 7 years but it´s been 4 that I am back and I don´t practice my english as much as I used to...)

welcome! i am on my first round of clomid too. have you started taking them yet?

Welcome shortcakes 21 I hope you get good results with Clomid cross my fingers for you and lovely having some Clomid buddies to share my journey with keep us updated and we're here for support too x

star e - defo keep with the BDing apologies late reply been in work on lates so happy that you have Od how long did it last for exciting times ahead with your 2ww wen do you go for bloods. The RE's secretary told me to call them tomorrow for my results so I will keep you posted. That fullness you talk about I felt something similar to that quite some days ago so I'm hoping I did O but just missed it on the OPK or as I've read on these threads and forums I maybe still due to O as some say it caused them to O late. Have any of guys ever tempd I've never done it and don't really understand what to do

Welcome blaaahh I hope Clomid gives you that happy anniversary gift you dream of keep us posted where your first two naturally conceived

Welcome shortcakes 21 I hope you get good results with Clomid cross my fingers for you and lovely having some Clomid buddies to share my journey with keep us updated and we're here for support too x

star e - defo keep with the BDing apologies late reply been in work on lates so happy that you have Od how long did it last for exciting times ahead with your 2ww wen do you go for bloods. The RE's secretary told me to call them tomorrow for my results so I will keep you posted. That fullness you talk about I felt something similar to that quite some days ago so I'm hoping I did O but just missed it on the OPK or as I've read on these threads and forums I maybe still due to O as some say it caused them to O late. Have any of guys ever tempd I've never done it and don't really understand what to do

I did the BD again tonight. :) so hopeful!

I have never temped and agree it seems confusing. There is so much more to learn. I don't even know which one to buy. Btw I'm using this app called woman calendar and I have found it to be very helpful.

Oh and the fullness thing got so bad this afternoon. Not only did I have to unbutton my jeans. I also has to unzip them. Fortunately I wore a long shirt today so I could cover it. But I just couldn't believe how bloated and full I was! I guess I'll have to wear a dress next time bc my jeans were extremely uncomfortable today.

welcome! i am on my first round of clomid too. have you started taking them yet?

Yes! In fact I "finished" my 4th Clomid pill saturday... I am supposed to start to ovulate! I didn´t buy the kit yet but I am doing ultrasounds... Honestly I had no side effects at all, I hope it works without the side effects with you too :)

Welcome blaaahh I hope Clomid gives you that happy anniversary gift you dream of keep us posted where your first two naturally conceived

yes, they were "almost" naturally haha

My son took me 1 year and I took some brazilian "natural" medicines to get me pregnant and to ovulate properly (I usually don´t, I have "sindrome de ovarios policisticos", sorry i don´t know the proper name in english )... In Brazil everyone drinks loads of natural herbs, teas, fruits, some are very popular for fertility and I gave it a try (at least worked with me lol)
My second, a girl, took me 6 months, but I have to do a cycle with birth control (idk, docs told me to) and some other meds to, many ultrasounds (to see if I was ovulating) and I took my miracle herbs too haha.
My girl was born preemie (30 weeks) and it was extremely hard for me, I also had some miscarriages (3)... So getting pregnant was never a walk in the park for me!

This time, with all my history, my Doctor told me to do a list of tests and because I told him that I wanted a "push" he prescribed Clomid, it´s my first cycle and first time ever, heard wonderful things about it and I hope it works well for me <3

Praying and crossing fingers for our anniversary gift to be our baby :)

are you taking Clomid as well? Tell me your story :flower:

I did the BD again tonight. :) so hopeful!

I have never temped and agree it seems confusing. There is so much more to learn. I don't even know which one to buy. Btw I'm using this app called woman calendar and I have found it to be very helpful.

Oh and the fullness thing got so bad this afternoon. Not only did I have to unbutton my jeans. I also has to unzip them. Fortunately I wore a long shirt today so I could cover it. But I just couldn't believe how bloated and full I was! I guess I'll have to wear a dress next time bc my jeans were extremely uncomfortable today.

Are you still showing positive on OPK, I hope it does work for you fingers crossed. Well I'm still negative on OPK but I'm going to call RE soon for my blood results so I'll keep you guys posted. That fullness your describing be very careful hun if you start getting abdominal pain with it go straight the doctors as Clomid can cause a rare condition can't remember the name but it's when too many eggs mature and your ovaries can become inflamed it can be deadly, I don't want to scare you hun but one of the symptoms is severe bloating.

I hope it is a good sign for you though and Clomid works first time keep us posted on your TWW xx good thoughts to you right now that it all goes well, ooohhh just thought what if you are realising more than one egg you could have twins I would love twins I'm a twin myself xx

My son took me 1 year and I took some brazilian "natural" medicines to get me pregnant and to ovulate properly (I usually don´t, I have "sindrome de ovarios policisticos", sorry i don´t know the proper name in english )... In Brazil everyone drinks loads of natural herbs, teas, fruits, some are very popular for fertility and I gave it a try (at least worked with me lol)
My second, a girl, took me 6 months, but I have to do a cycle with birth control (idk, docs told me to) and some other meds to, many ultrasounds (to see if I was ovulating) and I took my miracle herbs too haha.
My girl was born preemie (30 weeks) and it was extremely hard for me, I also had some miscarriages (3)... So getting pregnant was never a walk in the park for me!

This time, with all my history, my Doctor told me to do a list of tests and because I told him that I wanted a "push" he prescribed Clomid, it´s my first cycle and first time ever, heard wonderful things about it and I hope it works well for me <3

first time on Clomid started taking it in January 2016 CD2-6, long time contraceptive pill user from age of 16 till came off it in Nov 2013 so been trying to conceive since then. Went for fertility tests which showed my hormone levels were low but womb and ovaries completely fine and hubby's sperm count was okay so put it down to possibility I wasn't ovulating and told me it's unexplained infertility. My AFs were every month but not regular could never tell when they would start never around the same time of the month. Didn't take Clomid at first as had a half marathon coming up and around July 2015 my AF regulated I got BFP naturally in Aug 2015 but MC at 6wks, then nothing since AF showed it's ugly head every month and BFN since, my AF started to irregulate again in Dec 2015 so I started Clomid in Jan.

I have been doing Opk only not temping and it's now CD22 and still neg on OPK even though went for bloods yesterday I've got to call them today for results. Been told if AF comes then next month they will start follicle tracking too. I didn't have any side effects from Clomid but I took it at night so possibly slept through any side effects I may have had.

Well got some exciting news about my bloods today they said that I'm ovulating yeeyyyy so &#55357;&#56842; happy. They said anything over 30 is a good sign and mine are 96 which is extremely good. They can't explain why I've had no positive on the OPK but said the bloods are more accurate and precise and everything is showing as good news I'm so relieved &#55357;&#56844; plenty of BDing for me OT I could already be in my 2ww who knows I will keep you all posted cross your fingers for me girls, how exciting would it be if we all got our BFP this month we'll have to start a new thread the count down begins &#55357;&#56832; xx

[Are you still showing positive on OPK, I hope it does work for you fingers crossed. Well I'm still negative on OPK but I'm going to call RE soon for my blood results so I'll keep you guys posted. That fullness your describing be very careful hun if you start getting abdominal pain with it go straight the doctors as Clomid can cause a rare condition can't remember the name but it's when too many eggs mature and your ovaries can become inflamed it can be deadly, I don't want to scare you hun but one of the symptoms is severe bloating.

I hope it is a good sign for you though and Clomid works first time keep us posted on your TWW xx good thoughts to you right now that it all goes well, ooohhh just thought what if you are realising more than one egg you could have twins I would love twins I'm a twin myself xx[/QUOTE]

Angel: i am not showing positive any more. it went to negative yesterday afternoon. thank you for the valuable piece of information! i had no idea that i should be on the look out for signs of severe bloating. i mean, yesterday, i was severely bloated. maybe another person would not describe it as severe, but b/c i have never been bloated in that way before, it felt severe to me. i will now know to keep this on my radar and go to the doc if i ever feel abdominal pain.

i would love twins too!

Well got some exciting news about my bloods today they said that I'm ovulating yeeyyyy so &#65533;&#65533; happy. They said anything over 30 is a good sign and mine are 96 which is extremely good. They can't explain why I've had no positive on the OPK but said the bloods are more accurate and precise and everything is showing as good news I'm so relieved &#65533;&#65533; plenty of BDing for me OT I could already be in my 2ww who knows I will keep you all posted cross your fingers for me girls, how exciting would it be if we all got our BFP this month we'll have to start a new thread the count down begins &#65533;&#65533; xx

amazing news! so happy for you! :) when do you think you ovd'ed?

i hope that my positive opk was a real positive. i'll find out when i get my bloods done too. i get them done next tuesday (feb 16th). if it turns out that i ovd'ed and i got my first positive sign on cd16 at 7pm and it was still positive in morning on cd17, but negative by the afternoon. what would you tentatively (obviously cant be precise b/c i didnt temp) mark your ovd day as? i mean on cd17 by the evening the bloating had gone down a lot, i dont know if the bloating was the sign i was about to ovd or if it means i already did ovd. when the test showed negative in the evening, that just means the surge is gone, right? not necessarily that i ovd'ed?

my fingers are definitely crossed for you! so exciting! definitely keep us posted!

today i still felt a bit bloated, but not nearly in the same way as yesterday. i also spoke with my doc and she said if this cycle is a bust that she will put me on 100mg. i hope that does not mean that i will be even more bloated next time.

hi all,

has your washing down there changed now that you are ttc? before ttc, i would wash with vagisil. i found it to be mild and gentle for everyday use. i am going to do some reasearch as to whether or not it is safe to use when ttc. i have not used it since starting the ttc journey; opted to use water instead. if water alone is the best thing to use then i will.

first time on Clomid started taking it in January 2016 CD2-6, long time contraceptive pill user from age of 16 till came off it in Nov 2013 so been trying to conceive since then. Went for fertility tests which showed my hormone levels were low but womb and ovaries completely fine and hubby's sperm count was okay so put it down to possibility I wasn't ovulating and told me it's unexplained infertility. My AFs were every month but not regular could never tell when they would start never around the same time of the month. Didn't take Clomid at first as had a half marathon coming up and around July 2015 my AF regulated I got BFP naturally in Aug 2015 but MC at 6wks, then nothing since AF showed it's ugly head every month and BFN since, my AF started to irregulate again in Dec 2015 so I started Clomid in Jan.

I have been doing Opk only not temping and it's now CD22 and still neg on OPK even though went for bloods yesterday I've got to call them today for results. Been told if AF comes then next month they will start follicle tracking too. I didn't have any side effects from Clomid but I took it at night so possibly slept through any side effects I may have had.

Oh! I hope you ovulate too and get a BFP this month or the following, its wonderful to know we are not alone in this journey :)

Well got some exciting news about my bloods today they said that I'm ovulating yeeyyyy so &#65533;&#65533; happy. They said anything over 30 is a good sign and mine are 96 which is extremely good. They can't explain why I've had no positive on the OPK but said the bloods are more accurate and precise and everything is showing as good news I'm so relieved &#65533;&#65533; plenty of BDing for me OT I could already be in my 2ww who knows I will keep you all posted cross your fingers for me girls, how exciting would it be if we all got our BFP this month we'll have to start a new thread the count down begins &#65533;&#65533; xx

ahhhh! I answered the last one first and just saw this one!

yeaaa! Let´s do loads of baby dances haha and pray for our beans to stick :)

[Are you still showing positive on OPK, I hope it does work for you fingers crossed. Well I'm still negative on OPK but I'm going to call RE soon for my blood results so I'll keep you guys posted. That fullness your describing be very careful hun if you start getting abdominal pain with it go straight the doctors as Clomid can cause a rare condition can't remember the name but it's when too many eggs mature and your ovaries can become inflamed it can be deadly, I don't want to scare you hun but one of the symptoms is severe bloating.

I hope it is a good sign for you though and Clomid works first time keep us posted on your TWW xx good thoughts to you right now that it all goes well, ooohhh just thought what if you are realising more than one egg you could have twins I would love twins I'm a twin myself xx

Angel: i am not showing positive any more. it went to negative yesterday afternoon. thank you for the valuable piece of information! i had no idea that i should be on the look out for signs of severe bloating. i mean, yesterday, i was severely bloated. maybe another person would not describe it as severe, but b/c i have never been bloated in that way before, it felt severe to me. i will now know to keep this on my radar and go to the doc if i ever feel abdominal pain.

i would love twins too![/QUOTE]

Sorry to get "in the middle" of the conversation... but I just wanted to say that I would love twins too lol

Bahh your not butting in hun it's nice chatting to you all and let's hope we all get them sets of twins we all want lol.

Star-e that sounds really positive like you have Od definitely and you O around 24-36hrs after your surge and the egg can remain for up to 48hrs afterwards, I wash with babywash always have as if it's gentle enough for a baby then it's good enough for me xx. And I don't think you need to be worried about the bloating anymore as if it was anything bad then it wouldn't go away and you would get severe abdominal pain all your symptoms sound extremely good hun fingers crossed for us all exciting times ahead xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->