• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies?

bahhh: did you buy the opk kit yet?

Yes :D I wasn´t gonna buy since my doc is checking on me daily (by ultrasound) BUT I did lol

You are getting daily ultrasounds when do they start hun please keep me posted I'm really interested in how you get on as I've been told I will start follicle tracking next month if I get my AF

Just got some news my friend who has moved to Australia has just had baby girl she didn't even know she was pregnant at all went hospital with bad abdominal pains and was told she was in labour. I'm made up for her I honestly am but it also upsets me as everyone around me is finding it so easy to conceive. Why can't it be so simple for me it's heartbreaking. Glad I can now chat to you guys who are going through the same thing as none of my family and friends seem to really understand my struggle they just constantly say stuff like 'it'll happen when it happens' which is annoying but I know they mean well.

am rushing out the door, but wanted to post real quick. i decided to test again. i posted earlier about how i got my first postive opk on cd16 which was tuesday night. the next morning (wed cd17) it was positive and by the evening it was negative. i forgot to test thursday morning cd18 and couldnt in the evening either. so i this morning friday (cd19) its still positive. what does that mean? i was supposed to go in for bloods this coming tuesday, but i dont know if i should. will call the docs, but is the cd16 test the day i should go by or the cd19 test today? if the first positive opk was not accompanied by the extreme bloating, i would think maybe it was wrong or maybe nothing happened and clomid did not work. but, i have never experienced that level of bloating and fullness before. i guess i assumed that meant ovd was coming. i guess it could be a clomid side effect, but i did also have fertile cm and a very high cervix position.

any thoughts? does this mean BD again tonight and tomorrow?

am rushing out the door, but wanted to post real quick. i decided to test again. i posted earlier about how i got my first postive opk on cd16 which was tuesday night. the next morning (wed cd17) it was positive and by the evening it was negative. i forgot to test thursday morning cd18 and couldnt in the evening either. so i this morning friday (cd19) its still positive. what does that mean? i was supposed to go in for bloods this coming tuesday, but i dont know if i should. will call the docs, but is the cd16 test the day i should go by or the cd19 test today? if the first positive opk was not accompanied by the extreme bloating, i would think maybe it was wrong or maybe nothing happened and clomid did not work. but, i have never experienced that level of bloating and fullness before. i guess i assumed that meant ovd was coming. i guess it could be a clomid side effect, but i did also have fertile cm and a very high cervix position.

any thoughts? does this mean BD again tonight and tomorrow?

Yes definitely hun get BDing you could be releasing more than one egg don't panic it's all good hun sounds all positive to me and nothing to worry about at all. Keep me posted hun and I would still go for your bloods as they will give you more insite xx

angela: doc said same thing you said--to go in for the bloods anyway. if the bloods don't show high progesterone level, then she said to come back and do them again a few days later.

i also did some online research and others have said that it could be (1) i did not ovulate the first time (but i don't see how that could be possible given the crazy bloating..who knows), (2) residual LH (which is what doc told me could have happened), (3) both ovaries ovulating separately or (4) some sort of cyst (i didnt really understand this one).

thanks for your support. i will definitely keep you updated.

also re: hearing about your friend in Australia having a child. I can completely understand how you feel. i think your feelings make a lot of sense and i would feel the exact same way. none of the people around me are pregnant. they want to be, but they are having trouble making a relationship work. so they are 34+ and really trying to find a mate. my fingers are crossed for you. i am very hopeful that this shot with clomids help will be the one. but even if it isn't. you mentioned getting tracking done soon. that will be more information and helpful to get you that BFP. keep me updated.

bah: yes, please keep us posted about follicle tracking. walk us through it. that sounds really interesting. you have lots of information to work with by doing daily ultrasounds.

Star_e I think you are safe I reckon you have Od definitely you could now be in your TWW how far are you off having your bloods done, keep me posted on the result. Well I'm CD23 and still neg on OPK but with blood results I got I'm guessing I've already Od and I could be in my TWW bad thing though me and husband come down with flu lay in bed dying now we haven't been able to BD the last two nights and looks like BDing will be off the cards for next few days too so I'm hoping I've already Od keep fingers crossed for me girls let the TWW commence xx

Ok, I´m going nuts girls!

I took clomid from days 3-6 (February) my Doc started the ultrasound Thursday, he didn´t show me much about my follicles, He said "I´ll make sure tomorrow, but I think you already ovulated" I though the saw the mature eggs or something, but didn´t show me in the screen anything...
Friday I repeated it, and guess what? Nothing, he told me again that I probably ovulated too soon, I´ll repeat monday.

I had minor cramps on day 8-9 (only 2-3 days after Clomid) so I dumbly (I´m sorry, but doing pregnancy tests before your missed period is crazy, just makes you more anxious) did a pregnancy test yesterday and guess what? POSITIVE

So, today is saturday, I can´t reach my doctor (his office, I may find his number somewhere) and I am going nuts, I wasnt supposed to ovulate after clomid till this week (that´s why we started the ultrasounds thursday) and now I have a crazy pregnancy test positive :O, other than that I repeated the test today and it was showing negative now (different brands, different hours)...

Is it even possible to ovulate THAT soon after Clomid? Omg, now I really don´t know if I am already pregnant (fingers crossed), if I didn´t ovulate at all or if I will ovulate "later", I will also tell my Doc monday about the pregnancy test and I will try a blood work to check my Hcg, I am so hopeful that I even though about having twins (read that I shows super early in pregnancy tests)...

I really don´t know what to think and I´ll be going crazy till monday lol

BTW I used "agua inglesa" before starting Clomid (and after I tested negative for pregnancy, this is really important because agua inglesa can abort if you´re already pregnant) it worked with my 1st and 2nd pregnancies, it´s not described, it´s just a natural herb and famous in Brazil to use it BEFORE TTC, if you´re sure you´re not pregnant yet! Another tea that we drink before ovulation is "chá da folha da framboesa vermelha" it helps with progesterone, it may sound crazy or funny with all the medicine we have available now, but I come from a country where the "natural herbs" still very popular and after researching found many things about those were true!

Anyways... Till monday I don´t know what to do lol

Bahh keep calm hun, Ive heard it can make you ovulate really early around CD4-10 so you maybe pregnant and in your TWW keep me posted I hope you get the good news you so deserve. I'm crossing everything for you xx sending you loads of positive vibes that the BFP is real xx

Just got some news my friend who has moved to Australia has just had baby girl she didn't even know she was pregnant at all went hospital with bad abdominal pains and was told she was in labour. I'm made up for her I honestly am but it also upsets me as everyone around me is finding it so easy to conceive. Why can't it be so simple for me it's heartbreaking. Glad I can now chat to you guys who are going through the same thing as none of my family and friends seem to really understand my struggle they just constantly say stuff like 'it'll happen when it happens' which is annoying but I know they mean well.

I know it´s hard I often hear people telling me "just relax and you´ll get pregnant in no time"

No honey, I have PCSO, I don´t ovulate properly and that´s why I´m on meds, otherwise I wouldn´t do that... But don´t worry honey! You´ll get your positive soon :) in fact, all of us <3

Bahh keep calm hun, Ive heard it can make you ovulate really early around CD4-10 so you maybe pregnant and in your TWW keep me posted I hope you get the good news you so deserve. I'm crossing everything for you xx sending you loads of positive vibes that the BFP is real xx

Thank you VERY much... I´m going crazy haha

I´ll try to relax till monday (there isnt much I can do anyways)... If I didn´t ovulate at all, it´ll be so disappointing, I´m used to "negatives" for pregnancy tests, but not ovulating... I´m be crossing fingers too, hopefully I ovulated early :)

Here in Brazil we also take folic acid daily to try to conceive, are you taking it? (just curious)

Here's hoping baby dust for all of us and positive thoughts all round. How you feeling today bahh you still worried or feeling positive now xx

I know how you feel everyone is finding it so easy to get pregnant and none of them understand what I'm going through, I'm glad I've got you guys who understand my journey. When I had my MC I hated people saying to me 'atleast you know you can get pregnant' and 'it just wasn't meant to be' yes I know I got pregnant and maybe it wasn't meant to be but it took me nearly two years to get that BFP and for it to be taken away was devastating.

I also hate it when I tell people who don't understand my struggle and they say 'it'll happen when it will happen' really well it's been nearly 2 and half years so it won't happen when it will happen and in order to get my beautiful baby I need help.

It's good to have a rant about people who don't understand lol, so glad I can vent and go through this journey with you guys xx

Yes I've been taking follic acid since December 2015, what Mg you on on clomid I've heard others who suffer from Pcos got upped to 100mg and got pregnant of that so please stay positive I've got everything crossed for you, I can feel it in my waters lol all of us will get our happy ever after bundles of joy.

Star_e are you okay hun your awfully quiet is everything okay hun xx

Here's hoping baby dust for all of us and positive thoughts all round. How you feeling today bahh you still worried or feeling positive now xx

I know how you feel everyone is finding it so easy to get pregnant and none of them understand what I'm going through, I'm glad I've got you guys who understand my journey. When I had my MC I hated people saying to me 'atleast you know you can get pregnant' and 'it just wasn't meant to be' yes I know I got pregnant and maybe it wasn't meant to be but it took me nearly two years to get that BFP and for it to be taken away was devastating.

I also hate it when I tell people who don't understand my struggle and they say 'it'll happen when it will happen' really well it's been nearly 2 and half years so it won't happen when it will happen and in order to get my beautiful baby I need help.

It's good to have a rant about people who don't understand lol, so glad I can vent and go through this journey with you guys xx

Angela I know how it feels, it took me 1 year in my first pregnancy, 1 year after MC I was trying for almost 2... I also had a MC 4 months ago, devastating, that´s why my doc is watching me "close" but I´ll be honest I´m really disappointed with the ovulation, I don´t think I had enough BD too :( I was kind of "saving" it for ovulation... But anyways, maybe I´m pregnant and I´m praying really hard for this! (oh! I was taking 75 mg of Clomid, one in the morning half before bed)

I know in this 2 years you probably have tried everything (like I did lol) but you want to know something really goofy haha, it took me foreveeeeer to get pregnant with my son, but my daughter took me only 6 months :) so probably your second baby will be easier too (not easyyyy like those ladies that get pregnant in one shot, but easier than now, for sure!) I also did some crazy positions when BDing haha, like staying with my legs really up (it´s called "vela" in yoga) not really in the BD but after it... also used a progs cream and I didn´t use clomid (my doc didn´t prescribed me by that time) ... I just drank the tea I was talking about + folic acid and trying with an opk kit... I also changed my diet, loose weight (now I´m chubby again lol but on a diet again too) and did the "goofy" legs haha, oh I used baked soda in my lady parts (I told you I´m crazy haha) but actually it was a doctor tip, he said washing your ladies parts with baking soda right before BD makes your "acid" neutral and it´s easier for the sperms to swim :)

Haha that is crazy but whatever works do it well me and hubby BD from the date of last AF nearly everyday till the dreaded flu took hold two days ago, so I'm hoping all good and I did the legs on the air too as if riding a bike upside down lol &#55357;&#56833; crazy but you got to do what you got to do I also wash with babywash as if it's mild enough for a baby then it must be all good. We'll here's hoping we both get great news 9 days to go till AF here's hoping it's a no show and I get my BFP xx

Well reading articles aswell if your cm is right sperm can live up to six days awaiting the release of an egg so you may not have missed your chance hun keep thinking positive xx

Angela. Hope u get over the flu very soon! My fingers are crossed for you!

I'm a bit winded from all the BDing. The 2ww will at least give me and DH a little break. I'm going in for the bloods on Tuesday and will keep u posted.

Stay hydrated and yes may the 2ww begin. Good luck to us all!

Bah: wow! What great news! I can understand being restless until Monday. I would feel the same way. Clomid does make some people ovulate early. And it might be that thats what happened for you. Keep us posted about what doc says. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you VERY much... I´m going crazy haha

I´ll try to relax till monday (there isnt much I can do anyways)... If I didn´t ovulate at all, it´ll be so disappointing, I´m used to "negatives" for pregnancy tests, but not ovulating... I´m be crossing fingers too, hopefully I ovulated early :)

Here in Brazil we also take folic acid daily to try to conceive, are you taking it? (just curious)

My doc told me to take a multivitamin that contains folic acid in it. I could take a prenatal one. Maybe I'll switch to those when I finish this jar.

I completely understand where u are coming from. I think those people don't understand how present ttc is in the lives of people ttc. It's being thought about, dreamed about, talked about all the time. And people are planning and putting forth such beautiful and hopeful energy. I am so very sorry about the mc. I hope you get a BFP very soon. Sometimes I get my information confused. But I think this is your first round w clomid. So maybe this is going to be that push u need. And also for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->