• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies?

I'm okay. Waiting for Tuesday to come around for the bloods. When I got the other positive opk i was just sort of like... More BDing.... It's kind of hard to go go go. And I had thought by Friday I could get a break. Then we had to BD then too. But we didn't today. We both just want to be for a bit. I feel like Friday's positive opk was just residual LH. I don't think I was either barely ovd'ing or about to. At least that's what I feel. Bloods will tell me more. By Friday night I was just so tired. Oh I ordered my bbt thermometer today! Yea! ill have to start up my research on learning about that. And I need to still check out the fertility app thing. Ill look into that soon.

in terms of making cm good for sperm. On this round I tried mucinex and water. But I didn't do the mucinex till the day I got the positive opk. I think it's best to do it a couple of days before that right?

Hope we all get BFPs!

I'm sure you will get good results Tuesday keep me posted and I know what you mean two weeks of constant BDing took it out of us at first it was great but by the end it became a little mundane just BDing for the sake of it if you get me lol.

Well I'm 8 days off AF so wish me luck my nipples are still sensitive, my belly is still bloated and feels hard underneath, I've been getting bad backache and stomach cramps even though I don't suffer from period pains. And I suffer from bad skin and my skin hasn't halved cleared up.

I'm hoping these are all positive signs I'm worried though as I know the flu can be harmful if your pregnant and can cause MC, I'm hoping if I am then I'll only be around 1-2 weeks so hopefully far too early for the flu to cause any problems xx

haha thank God I´m not the crazy one washing with baking soda and putting my legs up like crazy HAHA

Last night I felt extremely exhausted and didn´t BD but I woke up like "I should have... What if I´m ovulating today like I was supposed to"

I also have a headache, Is it from Clomid? :/

I fell a lil (very lil!) cramp in my "lower" belly, I think if I´m not pregnant my body is being mean haha, actually the side effects on Clomid is almost mean... Lil cramps, fatigue... O God, I think I´ll not sleep till docs tomorrow lol and still have to work all day before appointment... I´m crossing everything for me and for you ladies :)

I really hope we´ll get our positives soon!

Thank you for all the support, star and Angela!

Loads of baby dust for us :D and keep me updated too girls, I´m anxious for me and everyone haha

I'm sure you will get good results Tuesday keep me posted and I know what you mean two weeks of constant BDing took it out of us at first it was great but by the end it became a little mundane just BDing for the sake of it if you get me lol.

Well I'm 8 days off AF so wish me luck my nipples are still sensitive, my belly is still bloated and feels hard underneath, I've been getting bad backache and stomach cramps even though I don't suffer from period pains. And I suffer from bad skin and my skin hasn't halved cleared up.

I'm hoping these are all positive signs I'm worried though as I know the flu can be harmful if your pregnant and can cause MC, I'm hoping if I am then I'll only be around 1-2 weeks so hopefully far too early for the flu to cause any problems xx

ahhhh that´s great! I reaaaaally hope the symptoms is just a baby on the way :D

I also "feel" kind of pregnant, but I did before in the past and I wasn´t, so I´m trying to ignore some symptoms and wait for the docs...

My AF was supposed to come only by the end of the month, ARGH... We´re in the "limbo" waiting position haha

Yep in limbo I hate this limbo part I'm so eager to test but I know it's far too soon. And I'm also crazy as I did the legs in the air too LTTC you got to do what you got to do to give yourself the best chance xx

Do you think you have Od though when do you go for your next scan hun xx

Okay I'm also freaking out slightly I've been the loo and had a really small amount of brown/pinkish discharge in my knickers only a tiny bit but I'm not AF for another 8 days could that be Imbedding bleeding??? I'm so eager to test but know there's no point yet feel like I'm going crazy.

I'm also suffering from headaches I never get headaches but I'm thinking that might be down to flu xx

What are all your symptoms bahh

i think those signs sound very positive! from what i have read stomach cramps are a very common symptom people experience before getting a BFP! oh i am so hopeful for you! and 8 days off AF, meaning it should have started 8 days ago? so you have one more week to wait? fingers crossed for you!

and yea, at first the BDing was great, but yes, by the end it was like oh....again.....bit too much.

as far as the flu goes, i think that if you are pregnant it is very early for the flu to have that kind of an impact. i really think you will be fine. have you had the flu before? wishing you a speedy recovery and a BFP!

bah: its possible those cramps and fatigue mean you will ovulate soon if you haven't already. this is my first round of clomid and while i did not experience headaches, three days before i got my positive opk, i did feel tired and a bit sick from my stomach. at that point i did not have any classic signs that ovulation was coming. the only time i had the EWCM and the high cervix position was the same day that i got the positive opk. also, i do know exactly what you mean about feeling like you should have BDed. The BDing is harder than i thought. It was definitely fun at first, but on the nights where we are both exhausted and still have to cook dinner and still have to do this or that and add the BD on top of that.....

so you appointment tomorrow, that's for the follicle tracking, right? let us know what happens.

Yep in limbo I hate this limbo part I'm so eager to test but I know it's far too soon. And I'm also crazy as I did the legs in the air too LTTC you got to do what you got to do to give yourself the best chance xx

Do you think you have Od though when do you go for your next scan hun xx

Okay I'm also freaking out slightly I've been the loo and had a really small amount of brown/pinkish discharge in my knickers only a tiny bit but I'm not AF for another 8 days could that be Imbedding bleeding??? I'm so eager to test but know there's no point yet feel like I'm going crazy.

I'm also suffering from headaches I never get headaches but I'm thinking that might be down to flu xx

What are all your symptoms bahh

i am so excited to hear about what happens with you! i think the bleeding could very well be implanting! on many other forums when i read up about what people were experiencing during the 2ww that was one thing they mentioned. oh...fingers crossed for you. i'm sure you are doing this anyway, but just write down all those symptoms so you have them when you talk to doc and just as a record.

oh and i answered my own question to you by reading this post. i had responded to the other one before reading this one. so you are do for AF in 8 days. how long do you have before you can test? i am pretty sure i ovd'ed on Wednesday Feb 10th. i mean the bloods will tell me for sure, but if they come back as a yes, then i will think of wednesday as ovd day. so i guess i will test feb 24th. your symptoms seem positive. can you tell us when you started experiencing them - how many days after ovd do you think they started. i know its probably hard to tell exactly.

i think those signs sound very positive! from what i have read stomach cramps are a very common symptom people experience before getting a BFP! oh i am so hopeful for you! and 8 days off AF, meaning it should have started 8 days ago? so you have one more week to wait? fingers crossed for you!

and yea, at first the BDing was great, but yes, by the end it was like oh....again.....bit too much.

as far as the flu goes, i think that if you are pregnant it is very early for the flu to have that kind of an impact. i really think you will be fine. have you had the flu before? wishing you a speedy recovery and a BFP![/QUOTE

Well with the spotting too and I'm so emotional I am not an emotional person at all but find myself getting teary Watchung things on TV it's crazy xx

At the mo I'm not going to get my hopes up and not testing early after my MC I was constantly testing hpts waisting and getting upset everytime I got a BFN and AF came so I told myself that this time I will not get hopes up and not test till AF due but I've never had symptoms like this before even wen I got pregnant all I had was heavy boobs, bloating and sensitive nipples nothing like this.

I have had flu before, quite a few of my friends had flu before the got BFP they say your more susceptible to illness when pregnant as you immune system drops.

We shall see I'll keep you posted with my symptoms, have you had any symptoms star_e xx how long again before AF is supposed to show xx

The symptoms started around three days ago, I can't really test till 18th Feb but I made a promise to myself that I won't test till 22nd Feb if AF doesn't show not before then.

It does all sound good though but I'm not going to get my hopes up at all right now, LTTC getting my hopes up and being disappointed even though I've never had symptoms like this before xx

Wouldn't it be amazing if we both get our BFP this month and bahh you get you BFP too xx here's hoping crossing everything for us all baby dust all round xx

in terms of AF showing up, am i supposed to just count two weeks from after ovulation? b/c AF is so crazy irregular that i have no clue how long or short my cycles are. before this round of clomid, AF was non existant for five months. if i ovd'ed and egg and sperm did not meet, that means that this next cycle, AF will come on her own, right?

and good plan about refraining from poas. if you can just wait until its time. and just take very good care of yourself. drink lots of water and hopefully you will get the flu over with.

The symptoms started around three days ago, I can't really test till 18th Feb but I made a promise to myself that I won't test till 22nd Feb if AF doesn't show not before then.

It does all sound good though but I'm not going to get my hopes up at all right now, LTTC getting my hopes up and being disappointed even though I've never had symptoms like this before xx

Wouldn't it be amazing if we both get our BFP this month and bahh you get you BFP too xx here's hoping crossing everything for us all baby dust all round xx

we will be testing around the same time! so are you doing more than a 2ww? im still a bit confused about your time line. i think i may have ovd on wed but i have no signs at all.

the thing that is confusing me right now is that i decided to check my cervix position b/c i want to get more familiar with it. and it still feels so very high up. i have no idea how to tell whether it is open or closed and am not sure if its hard or soft. i think i need to just keep checking it to get more familiar with it. all i know is that its pretty much as high as it was on wednesday (maybe a tiny bit lower but still high). i also remember when i was younger having an obgyn telling me i had the longest V (i dont know if there is an acronym for the lady part so i just said V) she had ever seen. so i have no idea if my V is just very long or if the cervix is high :shrug:

i also understand not wanting to get your hopes up. i think that is a wise plan and will implement the same thing. we can just be investigative and curious but not neccessarily getting hopes up. please keep us updated on when you experience what and on what dpo you experienced it if you can. i know its not precise b/c u might no know the exact day. same with me. im calling it wed but who knows if its wed.

Well my last AF came on 22nd Jan and lasted 7 days till 28th we started BDing almost right away and I started doing OPKS once a day in the morning but always negative, I'm guessing I must of Od around CD16-18 as when I went and got my bloods done on Cd20 (messed up my dates somehow and went a day early). They came back extremely good she said anything over 30 is good shows O and mine were 96 so even though neg on sticks I was definitely Oing, I'm now CD24 and am due AF around 22nd Feb. I've read up about IB and it is very common it happens around 6-10 days after O so I'm guessing if I am then I'm around 6-8 dpo my symptoms started around three days ago.

Started with heavy boobs and sensitive nipples, then stomach bloating feels hard underneath, my sense of smell is more sensitive, I've gone off coffee and normally can't function without my two cups in the morning.

I feel emotional and I'm not an emotional person, I'm constipated, last night got cramping and backache and now a little tiny bit of spotting that's it nothing else.

I'm trying to not get my hopes up but can't help it with all these symptoms I'm still not going to test till 22nd though xx

Just because you've got no symptoms doesn't mean you might not be in your TWW hun xx

Just because you've got no symptoms doesn't mean you might not be in your TWW hun xx

Thanks for posting the detailed timeline. It helps me very much to make sense of mine as well. I think I will test 3 days after you test bc my AF came on 25th and I als ovd either cd16 or cd17. So I guess if I did ovd then I would be due for AF around feb 25.

The only thing I feel is a bit sick from stomach. But I have a very weak stomach. I'll keep u updated. We will know more soon! Hope the time passes quickly!

Well my flu is passing by had really bad hot flushes last night I was soaking wet through, all I've got now is a cough and sore throat, I've still got no appetite, still off coffee, still constipated and I've now got a butterfly feeling in my stomach I've had more spotting since them two times yesterday. I did the stupid thing and did a hpt today which was BFN I knew it would be as the test I've got can be taken 4 days prior to AF but I'm still around 7 days till AF so I'm not going to test at all till 22nd now. I hope you do get your BFP hun you deserve it xx

Well my flu is passing by had really bad hot flushes last night I was soaking wet through, all I've got now is a cough and sore throat, I've still got no appetite, still off coffee, still constipated and I've now got a butterfly feeling in my stomach I've had more spotting since them two times yesterday. I did the stupid thing and did a hpt today which was BFN I knew it would be as the test I've got can be taken 4 days prior to AF but I'm still around 7 days till AF so I'm not going to test at all till 22nd now. I hope you do get your BFP hun you deserve it xx

I am glad the flu is passing by. sorry about the hot flushes, i had a couple of those when i was taking provera. it was freezing outside and i was still having them. its uncomfortable. at least the flu is getting better. and it was too early to test so don't get worried. if you can just wait to test closer to when its likely it will be an accurate read. i know its hard though. as you will see below i have continued to poas as well.

so on my end---i am very confused! i

i decided to do another opk test this morning (Monday cd22), i didn't test yesterday. and today i have the smiley face again! (the exclamation point here is for confusion!) the reason why i decided to test is b/c i was feeling very sick last night from my stomach. and i felt that way a few days before i got the first +opk which was cd16 (last tuesday). then to remind you, i still had the +opk in the morning of cd17 (last wed). did not test thursday, cd18. but did test on friday (cd19) and still had the +opk. that alone confused me and i thought it was just residual LH. which is why i stopped taking mucinix and wasn't going to force BDing ED over the weekend.

so didn't test on cd20(saturday) or cd21(sunday which was yesterday). I did test today though and its positive again (cd22). this means that i have had positives from last tuesday to this monday. its almost a week. yesterday, my cervix very high and still had slighlty stretchy cm.

thank goodness we BDed Friday and Sunday. We skipped saturday b/c i honestly thought that the fridays +opk was just residual LH surge. but now with another positive, i am confused. this makes no sense to me at all. i guess i will BD tonight too. i really wish this wasn't so confusing.

i will still go in for my bloods on tuesday, but i have a feeling i will have to go in the following week as well.

That is strange hun but don't panic like you said it could be residual Lh you get your bloods tomorrow so not much longer to wait and the results will tell you more.

I think I may be out this month and all my symptoms where down to flu, I've had more brown discharge today so I think I may be AF early I'm sick of the irregularity of my cycle again I wish it would just regulate again. I will know more tomorrow if AF shows its ugly head but I'm not feeling hopeful no more oh well the good thing is, is if it's not my time this month then atleast next month I start follicle tracking so I can look forward to that x

I agree- there is still a lot to look forward to and you still might get your BFP. Stay hopeful bc that spirit is important to have. I will remain hopeful for u as well.

My thing is totally confusing. And the doc is out this entire week. So I'm getting bloods done at one of the labs she recommended but don't know when I'll get the results. I called the office and they said maybe the nurse practioner will call me w them on Friday. I just hope I don't have to wait till the following Monday when the doc is back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->