Clomid buddies?

I hope you feel better soon star. I've been feeling very negative too. I'm just trying to focus on ds and my projects. But it's so so hard.

thanks krissie.

my last AF was super light. I didn't really know that the heaviness or lightness had to do with the lining. I'm still learning about all the stuff. so if my AF is light, does that mean the lining is thin? is over 8mm bad? I have no clue what my lining is. I think one time I heard the. say 6 and another time it was higher. I'll start making a mental note of the numbers.

my heart rate has been weirdly fast today...not sure whats going onnn

I think to thick is over 11 mm. But I'm not certian on that.

If you are being monitored it's definitely worth asking about.

im feeling more normal now...took a couple hours though, was a bit scary! maybe its just my body not being used to the hormone surges because i never ovulate..hmm

Wiffbby so sorry your getting BFNs will you be going the Dr's for a checkup xx Goodluck to you I hope you get answers soon do you normally get AF every month if so it is strange your LP never lengthens but the days leading up to O can so you may have Od later than you thought xx

Star e and Krissie you must stay strong it's an awful thing that you are both going through, Krissie I hope you get answers and that you finally get a BFP that carries full term and star e I hope this month it goes well and there is no over stimulation FX for you both xx

Mamma hope you feel better soon but if your heart rate does it again or keeps doing it go get it checked out xx

well AF has not arrived yet. it usually shows 3 days after last day of progesterone. today is day 2. so hopefully it comes tomorrow.

Here's hoping it shows Star e FX for you xx

We'll I started slightly spotting yesterday so AF is well and truly on its way roll on next cycle so we can have a better shot at it xx

8dpo and I got a dip on my chart this morning hope it's a good sign fx

Here's hoping Kalecee FX for you

Mamma how you getting on how many DPO are you xx

AF has not started. I'm feeling very anxious. I just don't think it's going to start. I really think I'm going to have to call her on Monday and ask for something else. this blows. i could have to take meds for another 10 days. I honestly don't think this is ever going to work out for me. I can't even start my period!

kalecc fx for you!

Angela a new cycle begins for you. fx for you! so hoping this is your month. keep us updated.

how's everyone else doing?

angela: i am on CD 18, no ovulation confirmed as of yet...my predicted o day on FF is tomorrow though so we'll see! temps have been low 4 days now

FX mamma

Star e I don't understand what your going through and won't try to either as to offend you, your journey is one of the hardest that Ive seen on here. I do hope AF comes and you O and get your BFP as you really do deserve it xx FX for you hun try to stay positive even though it is hard your journey is long but it will be worth it in the end xx

Temp has shot up again today at 9dpo so I decided to test but knew it was too early,thought I saw something but bfn but I'm not surprised I never tested positive be fore 12-13 dpo still got my fx.

Angela thanks for your support. it is comforting just to know someone else hears me and gets how hard it feels. it's easy for me to get very discouraged because I know this process can be difficult even with a normal cycle. so this gateway issue becomes so frustrating. I'm going to try to focus on something positive today bc the last two days have been awful. I hope his cycle goes well for you! you definitely deserve it. has AF shown today?

kaiecc I'm sure it's difficult to resist testing. but it is early still. so you still have a good chance. fx for you!

good luck mama. hope it comes tomorrow and that you have had some well times BD. fx for you!

af is 8 days away I should have known the earliest I ever got was 12-13 dpo p,us I'm only using cheapies and I find it takes me even longer to see anything with those.

Star- you're in my thoughts! This journey is so hard and I'm sorry you are feeling down. I've got everything crossed that af shows!

Kaiecee- fx for you!! Hope you get that bfp in a couple days!!

Fx mama!!

Afm: today is my last day of Clomid. In 3 days I will start using my opks in a few days. I haven't seen my re in awhile so hopefully he'll be there for the US. I O'd late last time and had to trigger, which I'm hoping that happens again for timing purposes. It's so hard to schedule these appointments around work and other things.

Star- you're in my thoughts! This journey is so hard and I'm sorry you are feeling down. I've got everything crossed that af shows!

Kaiecee- fx for you!! Hope you get that bfp in a couple days!!

Fx mama!!

Afm: today is my last day of Clomid. In 3 days I will start using my opks in a few days. I haven't seen my re in awhile so hopefully he'll be there for the US. I O'd late last time and had to trigger, which I'm hoping that happens again for timing purposes. It's so hard to schedule these appointments around work and other things.

lulu - fx for you! will you be doing iui this cycle? or just the trigger? good luck and keep us updated.

afm - AF is here! i cannot believe it. she arrived all of a sudden. i experienced some cramps in the afternoon, but this morning, there was not sign at all. i am so grateful. i expected to have to do another 10 days. i will call my RE tomorrow and hopefully i'll get started on the injections soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->