Clomid buddies?

Star- you're in my thoughts! This journey is so hard and I'm sorry you are feeling down. I've got everything crossed that af shows!

Kaiecee- fx for you!! Hope you get that bfp in a couple days!!

Fx mama!!

Afm: today is my last day of Clomid. In 3 days I will start using my opks in a few days. I haven't seen my re in awhile so hopefully he'll be there for the US. I O'd late last time and had to trigger, which I'm hoping that happens again for timing purposes. It's so hard to schedule these appointments around work and other things.

lulu - fx for you! will you be doing iui this cycle? or just the trigger? good luck and keep us updated.

afm - AF is here! i cannot believe it. she arrived all of a sudden. i experienced some cramps in the afternoon, but this morning, there was not sign at all. i am so grateful. i expected to have to do another 10 days. i will call my RE tomorrow and hopefully i'll get started on the injections soon!

So sorry for af :hugs:

Star e that is amazing news that AF came so happy for you roll on the next step xx

Lulu FX you get your positive opk FX for you xx and you get that BFP you need it after what you've been through xx

Star I'm so glad AF arrived! Great news! You must be so relieved.

I don't know what it is but I could eat everything and anything

Great news af arrived Star! Fx this cycle is a good one for you.

Star- so excited for you that af arrived!! I really hope all works out this cycle!! We'll be doing IUI again.

Angela- thank you! I'm so glad I have you ladies to go through this journey with...it's so hard on emotions and also physically! Fx for you! Hope you get that bfp soon! 😊

so grateful for all of you! thanks so much for all the support. it means so much to me! I am thrilled about AF. I hope the injections result in a proper O and that I have a cycle w a proper shot. I so deeply hope I do not overstim or that the follies don't grow at all. here's to hoping I have a chance!

hey krissie any updates?

vankiwi how are things?

Angela anything new?

good luck lulu w the iui!

Star things are good, nausea is causing me some issues but hopefully just a few more weeks of that! My next scan is the 15th. Hoping things are still progressing in there!

I'm sure everything will be fine Vankiwi FX for you exciting times ahead xx

Star e I'm good thanks no news if I'm honest just waiting for AF to arrive tomorrow then roll on a new cycle I guess xx

Star things are good, nausea is causing me some issues but hopefully just a few more weeks of that! My next scan is the 15th. Hoping things are still progressing in there!

wishing you well for your next scan. hope everything is great for you. keep us updated. so sorry about the nausea. i've heard some people get it right away and for others it takes some time and then it starts up. hope it subsides soon.

I'm sure everything will be fine Vankiwi FX for you exciting times ahead xx

Star e I'm good thanks no news if I'm honest just waiting for AF to arrive tomorrow then roll on a new cycle I guess xx

yea, the waiting game. this entire ttc is a big wait. i wish it was a lot faster than it is. good luck next cycle angela. i hope you get your bfp. fx for you.

afm - went to see RE, everything looks good so far. i start the injections tonight. we are trying a different approach. very very low dose starting early and working our way up. hope it works.

FX star e I really hope it does work hun and you also get your BFP

Mamma I hope O does come for you what mg are you on if you don't O will your dose be increased xx

Fx the lower dose works for you star.

Mama- hopefully you o soon hun.

Afm, Friday I had my hcg checked since I was still getting positive hpts and it was 17. It was 0 today so definitely a loss. I took progesterone for 4 days do I have no idea how that will impact this cycle. :nope: definitely feeling deflated today.

As for morning sickness I have it right away with all my kids and it stays till the end.

Krissi
I'm so sorry.

Krissie did you take the progesterone and then stopped when you started bleeding? It won't impact your cycle at all if that's the case.

No I took it cd 5-8 since I got a positive blood pregnancy test on Friday, which was cd 5. It's a complicated story but I was hoping it was one of those cases of bleeding but still being pregnant. But obviously it was not.

Krissie so sorry to hear that are the Dr's going to run anymore tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->