Clomid buddies?

Thanks Kalecee but my Temps are normally always good till DPO15 wen AF arrives so I can't read them at all, I've already wrote this month off due to timing being bad roll on next month so we can at least have a shot xx I won't e testing at all unless AF doesn't show then I'll test due to me really not having much chance this month xx wen will you be testing Kalecee xx

Mamma I wouldn't worry too much at all dips can happen it also could be a good sign an implantation dip xx

I might start at 10 dpo I still think that might be early.

That's when most people start DPO10 it maybe too early but you never know xx

Oh right mamma well my temp always dips just before I O so it could be a sign that it's on its way xx

Kalecee FX for you how many DPO are you xx

I'm now 6 dpo and had a temp spike so hope that's a good sign :)

anyone on clomid around 1 dpo? would love a tww buddy!

Star- any news on af starting?

Angela- fx for you. Even if it's a slim chance there still may be a chance! 😊 But I know what you mean. I'm nervous for the Clomid to create cysts...also since my chemical I don't 'feel' ovulation anymore and I didn't test last month to see if I would get a positive ovulation test...so I guess it's good that the Clomid will make me ov. Tonight will be pill number 2.

I'm thinking of switching to femara. Do any of you ladies have experience with it? I'm nervous it won't work as well as clomid.

I'm thinking of switching to Femara next cycle too Krissie - I don't know all that much about it but seems to work better for PCOS which may help me out then. Clomid has only worked half the time for me so I'm feeling over it.

I'm 16dpo and no AF and all BFNs. Has Clomid ever lengthened anyone's luteal phase on this board? I feel so in limbo. I don't believe I'll get a BFP this cycle but I don't know why AF isn't here.

I've actually had a lot of success getting pregnant on clomid but I'm worried it has thinned my lining. I've heard femara is suppose to help it not so that.

Welcome bdb we are all at different stages this cycle but there is always someone in the TWW FX for you xx

Lulu FX for you this month xx

Krissie I was thinking same to ask them to start checking my progesterone levels and try femera as I feel like my lining may not be thick enough xx

Star- any news on af starting?

Angela- fx for you. Even if it's a slim chance there still may be a chance! 😊 But I know what you mean. I'm nervous for the Clomid to create cysts...also since my chemical I don't 'feel' ovulation anymore and I didn't test last month to see if I would get a positive ovulation test...so I guess it's good that the Clomid will make me ov. Tonight will be pill number 2.

today was my first day of no progesterone. hopefully AF starts soon. it should show about 3 days after not taking it. i really hope that happens. it sucks though b/c im just feeling very negative right now. here i am in a position i have not been in for almost 2 months - since i have just been waiting for the follies to shrink - and i am just thinking this will be impossible. i don't like getting into these slumps. but its almost like i can see the problems or that it won't ever be real. i know im just in a negative state and that i'll probably feel better tomorrow. but still. ive done a great job not thinking about it all for these last several weeks, but now i am just feeling a lot of anxiety.

I'm thinking of switching to Femara next cycle too Krissie - I don't know all that much about it but seems to work better for PCOS which may help me out then. Clomid has only worked half the time for me so I'm feeling over it.

I'm 16dpo and no AF and all BFNs. Has Clomid ever lengthened anyone's luteal phase on this board? I feel so in limbo. I don't believe I'll get a BFP this cycle but I don't know why AF isn't here.

Code:

what are you testing with? ive heard some people say they get a response from wondfos, but not from frers.

Welcome bdb we are all at different stages this cycle but there is always someone in the TWW FX for you xx

Lulu FX for you this month xx

Krissie I was thinking same to ask them to start checking my progesterone levels and try femera as I feel like my lining may not be thick enough xx

how thick should the lining be?

Lining should be about 8 mm. Although 6 mm is minimum.

I suspect mines not thick because this cycle, for example, I bled about med flow two days and I've spotted two days. I use to get med, heavy and then 3ish days of med to light flow. So it's definitely reduced a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->