Clomid buddies?

I already ov so this is a hyper ov but never was it like this,hope this is a good sign.

Kalecee you can over stimulate on Clomid one month I Od three eggs and the bloating and cramps were unreal it could be that hun that you produced more than one egg FX for you xx

Star e that's good that this doesn't have them horrid side effects I really hope AF comes soon and this cycle goes a lot better hun no over stim for you xx

I'm good thanks for asking but had a wake up call today my diet has over last few weeks gone completely out the window tried on some of my my summer clothes and OMG none fit I really need to get back on it now so today is the start of a new me new diet time to loose the flab and look fab for summer xx

Hey girls- I had another chemical. :cry: I'm going to try to see my doctor soon and see if we can figure out why it's happened twice now.

Hey girls- I had another chemical. :cry: I'm going to try to see my doctor soon and see if we can figure out why it's happened twice now.

I'm so sorry fx for next month hopefully you can get some answers

So ff confirmed my ov as Friday cd12 and I'm feeling so much better today so I'm 3 dpo yay!

AngelaALA
It would be crazy if it was more than one egg but I never felt like this before just happy it's mostly gone today now on to the tww let's hope 1st months a charm

FX Kalecee xx

Krissie I'm so so sorry to hear that my heart goes out to you right now I really hope the DR can give you answers hun I really do xx

Hi ladies! I'm back. Missed you guys!

Krissie I am so sorry! I hope your doc will be able to help so that you get a sticky bean! big hugs!

Hi Angela, hi star! I see some new ladies, hello!

So I will pick up my Clomid tomorrow to start on Wednesday, I'm cd 3 today. My thyroid biopsy came back benign so no surgery needed. We'll see how this round goes. I'm trying to stay busy with work, school and family. I hope everyone is doing well! 😊

I'm so sorry Krissie :cry: that's awful.. So unfair. Hugs and love your way. Please let us know what your doctor says!

Welcome back Lulu so happy that the lump was benign that must be a wait off your mind xx Goodluck hun this month taking clomid again FX for you glad to see you back xx

Angela- yes I'm so glad that I don't have to stress about that. And I'm actually pretty excited to start the Clomid again. How have you been?

krissie just read about the cp. so sorry! that's awful. heart goes out to you. I hope the doc can figure this out. sorry if this is a naive question. I just haven't ever researched this issue. but does this mean that at home tests don't work or can a blood test result in a cp? I have my fingers tightly crossed for you for next cycle.

lulu welcome back! so good to hear from you. glad that the lump was benign. that's wonderful news. and you get to start tomorrow! good luck. tomorrow is my last day of taking progesterone to induce AF. then I should wait anywhere from 1 to 3 days typically for it to show. I am to call my doctor on the first day and I'll probably start the injections on day two or day three of my cycle

Angela I have been terrible w my diet for a long time. I've been gaining weight over the last few years. I had to buy new summer clothes. And it's such a pain. Shopping is fine when I don't need anything but shopping when i actually need the clothes because i can't fit into anything is a real pain

Star you can still have a positive blood test and have a chemical pregnancy unfortunately. Chemicals most of the time are just down to egg quality (I've had 5 of them and run the gamut of tests!).

Hey Star e I hope AF shows soon for you FX and Vankiwi has answered the question for you hun xx

I'm good Lulu well apart from still being on here meaning pregnancy has not happened for me yet, I took three months of clomid which no BFP AND last two months I've Been having a breather from Clomid due to DH going away in my most fertile time this month, I'm more than likely out this month due to this but will be back trying next month again I'm thinking of staying off Clomid till August see if it happens naturally if not then clomid again for another three months and if no joy then roll on IVF xx

Hey Star e I hope AF shows soon for you FX and Vankiwi has answered the question for you hun xx

I'm good Lulu well apart from still being on here meaning pregnancy has not happened for me yet, I took three months of clomid which no BFP AND last two months I've Been having a breather from Clomid due to DH going away in my most fertile time this month, I'm more than likely out this month due to this but will be back trying next month again I'm thinking of staying off Clomid till August see if it happens naturally if not then clomid again for another three months and if no joy then roll on IVF xx

Your chart seems good

my temp dropped today to 36.4 and its usually in the 37s...not sure what that means! lol

my house was pretty chilly...but i temp vaginally so not sure if thatd make a difference

Thanks Kalecee but my Temps are normally always good till DPO15 wen AF arrives so I can't read them at all, I've already wrote this month off due to timing being bad roll on next month so we can at least have a shot xx I won't e testing at all unless AF doesn't show then I'll test due to me really not having much chance this month xx wen will you be testing Kalecee xx

Mamma I wouldn't worry too much at all dips can happen it also could be a good sign an implantation dip xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->