Clomid buddies?

Angela: I feel the same with Clomid. I never had an issue with O'ing and honestly never had an issue getting pregnant so the only way for us that Clomid has worked is adding IUI with it. It seems the problem is with my cervix or something because when they placed the sperm in my uterus bypassing the cervix I got pregnant again...it must have just been a bad egg or something since it ended in a chemical. I don't know...it seems to just be a guessing game. :nope: It can be so frustrating. Fx for you this month and that the clomid does work this time!

Star- what kinda of injections are they? Do they go in the muscle or the sub cutaneous tissue?

Kaiecee: Fx for you that that temp drop doesn't mean anything except that you will get your BFP!! :thumbup:

Afm: Still waiting to O :coffee: ...I got my IC OPK's in the mail today so that I can check more often. Hoping I get my positive on a day I am off. I work all weekend, and I'm off Monday so hoping that's when it happens! lol One thing we can't do is control when we O!

FX for you Lulu xx

Star e FX to you too wen will you go in for your first tests xx

AFM I have purchased ICS 6 DAY Earlies ready I'm taking pregnacare conception and CQ10 100mg I'm also healthier working out eating more healthy tee total and caffeine free so I just can't see what else I can do now I have all my IC OPKS and digi opks ready at hand for O and will be starting them as soon as AF goes as first month on clomid last month I Od not long after AF went wish me luck guys xx

Angela I wish you luck and am sending you positive energy. my ftx for you!!!! excited you got that supplement. hope it has an effect. it's just fun switching things up a bit. good luck to you this cycle!!!

lulu I think the injections go into the tissue.

I just did my fourth dose. tomorrow is my appointment. I'm positive nothing will have happened as this dose is so low. and I'm concerned bc last time I took clomid 150 and then fsh 75 for like 6 days and it was too much. at first they said clomid didn't work at all and the. they said maybe it did have an effect. this round I'm on fsh 25 so much smaller dose but we as tarted cd 2 instead of mid cycle like last time. so I think the plan is to go low and for many days. last time though T 75 for five days there was nothing but then a day or two later it was overstim. so it gets very tricky w pcos bc it looks like nothing is growing then Bam - too many have grown. I'll post after my appointment tomorrow. but expecting to hear nothing has happened.

FX for you star e I hope that's not the case I really do hun I hope your follies are on show and there's only a couple xx

Lulu I forgot to ask what CD are you xx

Test negative again!
Temp back up so I'm really confused,I know with most of my pregnancies I had to wait till I missed my period to test but still I think I'm out this month.

Kalecee FX for you xx

AFM CD4 Clomid day 3 on my 4th cycle I'm feeling a little sorry for myself today if I'm honest another family member has just announced they are 6 weeks pregnant totally unplanned I've done the whole smiling thing and congratulations and I am truly happy for them but deep inside my heart is breaking I feel defeated already like at tho mo I'm just taking the clomid because I have to if I want further help but I have no faith in it or my body I just don't think it will ever happen now and I'm waisting my time xx I don't know maybe it's the clomid playing crazy with my hormones but that's how I feel.

I have my follicle tracking next Thurs which is very early I won't be anywhere near O date I don't think so if nothing shows I hope they bring me back in for another scan xx also I'm going to speak to her about having bloods taken to check my progesterone levels as I do think mine are low looking at the symptoms I have quite a few and my periods are getting lighter which can't be a good sign xx

I did want to ask has anyone taken pregnacare post conception my pee seems to have turned bright yellow that can't be good can it xx

Angela- I am CD 14 today. I usually O cd 15-16 but with Clomid we triggered on CD 17 and O'd on cd 18. So fingers crossed I can go in Monday to get checked and get the trigger And do IUI on Tuesday afternoon.

lulu - good luck with the iui this cycle! keep us updated an all that happens.

kaicc- good luck. when is AF supposed to show? hope she does not show and that you get your bfp. fx for you.

angela - i totally empathize. i know several people who have gotten pg with no difficulty at all. you have been trying for a long time and its time for your bfp to happen. i greatly hope that you get it this cycle. please keep having hope. if clomid does not work, you have your ivf option and from what i have read the chances are a lot higher with that. but fx it doesn't come to that and that you get it with one of these rounds of clomid.

afm - not feeling positive, feeling down. went to my appointment and all of them are still small. she said there was one at like 8mm and lining was at 5, which isn't good. but im only at cd6 (and at the time of the appointment today, i had only done 4 injections, i just did another right now, but earlier today i had only had the 4). she said we will probably do a 16 day stimulation so there is still a lot more time. im scared though. its this huge gateway issue that im not sure i can get past. i feel nervous. my next appointment is tuesday.

lulu - good luck with the iui this cycle! keep us updated an all that happens.

kaicc- good luck. when is AF supposed to show? hope she does not show and that you get your bfp. fx for you.

angela - i totally empathize. i know several people who have gotten pg with no difficulty at all. you have been trying for a long time and its time for your bfp to happen. i greatly hope that you get it this cycle. please keep having hope. if clomid does not work, you have your ivf option and from what i have read the chances are a lot higher with that. but fx it doesn't come to that and that you get it with one of these rounds of clomid.

afm - not feeling positive, feeling down. went to my appointment and all of them are still small. she said there was one at like 8mm and lining was at 5, which isn't good. but im only at cd6 (and at the time of the appointment today, i had only done 4 injections, i just did another right now, but earlier today i had only had the 4). she said we will probably do a 16 day stimulation so there is still a lot more time. im scared though. its this huge gateway issue that im not sure i can get past. i feel nervous. my next appointment is tuesday.

I had a shorter af last month which means I should have started already,but if I'm back on my 28 day cycle I'm due Sunday but I always start at least a day before so I'm just crossing my fingers

well good luck. you don't have too much longer till you know. fx for you!

Well...I got my positive OPK this morning and we are headed to the RE. It's almost 8 and I have to be at work at 9, lol ahhh the stress. I work in the same hospital so in hoping I can sneak away after my dh's sample is ready for me. Keep your fx this works out today ladies!!

good luck lulu!!!

i have EWCM today....hmmmm better get to bd'ing tonight! although its CD 25, seems pretty late for ovulation

Thanks star e for your support I hope your next scan goes well they will grow I've got faith

Well...I got my positive OPK this morning and we are headed to the RE. It's almost 8 and I have to be at work at 9, lol ahhh the stress. I work in the same hospital so in hoping I can sneak away after my dh's sample is ready for me. Keep your fx this works out today ladies!!

good luck with the iui lulu. so the procedure takes about an hour? my ftx for you!!!

I'm so sorry,but you never know till af shows up.

super nauseated this morning had a tiny dip in my chart but not too worried about it since I had dips near af with my other pregnancies,just hope it goes back up hoping the witch stays away.

good luck with the iui lulu. so the procedure takes about an hour? my ftx for you!!!

Thank you!!
They usually do an ultrasound to check my follicles and I had 2 good sized ones on my left and none really on my right. So my husband got the sample and then they have to "wash" it. The washing process takes about 45min -1hr then the IUI takes like 5 mins. We will bd tonight and tomorrow. I could feel the ovulation last night and I'm still sore/bloated this morning. Fx!!

it's stressful to schedule these u/s appointments. I just wish there were some early morning or evening appointment times.

lulu hope the iui leads to your BFP! fx for you! I have yet to feel what O pain is like. is it a sharp pain? or a dull one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->