Clomid buddies?

Well...I got my positive OPK this morning and we are headed to the RE. It's almost 8 and I have to be at work at 9, lol ahhh the stress. I work in the same hospital so in hoping I can sneak away after my dh's sample is ready for me. Keep your fx this works out today ladies!!

Good luck keep s updated.

I'm out!
The :witch: has showed up right on time I guess :(

Onto next month

i just had the faintest of brown tint on the toilet paper when i wiped...not sure whats going on as af is not due for 4-5 days and i have never gotten af early, its always either right on time, or late, or very late...hmmm

It can be both star e or you may not feel it at all, how's the injections going xx

Lulu FX it all goes well and you get your BFP are you going to test the trigger out or wait xx

Kalecee any news has AF arrived xx

Mamma hope you have Od Clomid can lengthen your cycle so it is possible are you having any tests done to show O has occurred I. E. Scans or bloods xx

AFM CD8 already feeling bloated I've got a feeling it will be a few eggs again this month just with the way I feel already but we'll see follicle tracking on Thurs already started opks which are negative at the mo xx

no im not being tracked at all sadly...if i ever take clomid again i will ask my doctor to monitor me as nothing seems to work to pinpoint ovulation for me. ive never had a pos OPK and my temps are all over the place lol. but for now if this cycle doesnt work out i will be taking a break and working on getting healthy while NTNP

Well I would ask Dr for at least bloods as how will you know for sure if you have Od FX you get your BFP that spotting might be IB let's hope it is xx

It can be both star e or you may not feel it at all, how's the injections going xx

Lulu FX it all goes well and you get your BFP are you going to test the trigger out or wait xx

Kalecee any news has AF arrived xx

Mamma hope you have Od Clomid can lengthen your cycle so it is possible are you having any tests done to show O has occurred I. E. Scans or bloods xx

AFM CD8 already feeling bloated I've got a feeling it will be a few eggs again this month just with the way I feel already but we'll see follicle tracking on Thurs already started opks which are negative at the mo xx

I'm out!
The :witch: has showed up right on time I guess :(

Onto next month

Star- my O pain is like a sharp dull ache/cramp. This time it started in the evening after the IUI and all the way until the next morning. How is everything going with you?

Angela: We didn't do the trigger this go around. Since I got the + opk int he right time frame they figured I would O on my own, which I'm pretty sure I did. Even the next day my OPK was negative...so I think my surge started during the night before I got my +opk. How is this cycle going so far?

mama: fx for you it happens this cycle!!

Kaiecee: Im sorry af showed her face!! :hugs:

afm: 2dpo or maybe 3dpo...I felt the O pains the same night that I got the +opk so I think I O'd that night...I just hope the IUI timing was right...bd schedule was also a bit off but all I can do is sit and wait. We are going out of town this weekend for father's day/my birthday so I'm excited to get away for a bit. Hope everyone is doing well!

yea the spotting has completely stopped...it was just the faintest brown on the tp...itd be funny if this cycle worked as i was so sure it hadnt, me and my SO were not great at being consistent with bding, we stopped trying so hard cause i never confirmed ov so i felt for sure out...also ive relaxed a lot since i decided im taking a break after this cycle, itd be so hilarious if this is it lol

so my appointment is actually tomorrow. it was supposed to be today, but doc was sick and if i had gone in, i would have had to see another doc. so im going tomorrow. if my doc is still sick, then i'll still go in b/c i need to know what is going on with the injections. over time the injection sites feel way more sensitive and sore. not looking forward to the injection tonight. most people don't exerience pain with these injections and consider them painless, but for me over time the area is just sensitive and its not like sharp pain, its just like a bruised sort of pain. hopefully i get good news tomorrow. i mean, come on, 16 day stimulation. i need some good news.

lulu - fx for you! keep us updated and have a great bday!

angela - sounds good - more than one follie - so so hope you get your bfp!!! let us know how the monitoring goes.

kaicee cee - so sorry that AF arrived. better luck next time.

mama - i feel you about not having anything tell you when you will O. i've had the same experience with that. i temp, so i will know if I have Oed, but nothing has been helpful in telling me if i am leading up to it - other than of course monitoring which i do do. but no at home test strips have worked for me. my fx for you for this cycle!

vankiwi - how's it going? have you been getting m/s? or are things pretty mild?

ya star my temps havent even told me that lol i think its because i work nights and sleep so randomly its hard to be consistant

thanks krissie. how you doing?

mama- sorry the temps aren't working either. are you still doing it or have you stopped bc they don't work well?

Doing okay star. Thinking of doing another round of clomid in July. Not set in stone yet but it's on the table.

star: yes still trying to temp lol

krissie: good luck if you do start back on clomid!

Star good luck tomorrow! Hopefully the injections are doing their job!

I've had some ms but it is easing off a bit and just only tends to be in the mornings now which is better! I have a scan tomorrow.

Goodluck Star e at your scan tomorrow FX they see some follies

Goodluck Vankiwi at your scan too I hope your baby is developing well xx

good krissie. hope that round of clomid leads to a sticky bean.

vankiwi glad the ms isn't too bad. some people say it's the entire day which wouldn't be good. also fx for you scan. hope everything is going well.

mama good that your still temping. maybe it will eventually become more consistent.

afm nervous about my us bc I don't have flexibility w work anymore. and sometimes the wait is long. I Called them to let them know the situation and they said they would try to get me in on time. I told them if they didn't I'd have to leave and come back tomorrow. I pray that doesn't happen. but I can't be waiting around forever.

Hope you get in quickly, Star!

Sorry AF came, Kaicee. That's such a bummer. I hope next cycle is it for you!

Happy 10 weeks VanKiwi! :yellow:

Krissie, I hope you get to start Clomid if you want to in July! You respond so well, I'm sure it will bring you a BFP. <3 How are you enjoying your summer break?!

AFM - great news! I had a follicle scan this morning. I have TWO follies! One on each side! I've only ever had one at a time, so this is huge for me. Keeping my fingers crossed and my legs open lol :rofl: Our BD is spot on this cycle too, so cheers to being in this cycle with great chances! Today they were 15mm and 16mm, I'm going back tomorrow to make sure they grew to at least 18mm and I'll get the trigger shot! IUI on Friday. PLEASE let this cycle be it! Pray for me, send positive vibes, whatever you believe in please send some my way! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->