Clomid buddies?

congrats on your follicules

Afm:
I'm actually having a heavier af which is good since coming off by it was just spotting so happy about that,tomorrow is first day of my 2nd cycle of clomid

will send you tons of positive vibes wiffey!!! fx for you! hope you get your bfp! congrats to two juicy follies!!!!! just curious but how long do your iui appointments usually take?

afm the news is that the follies have grown a little. there are 4 at about 10mm on the left and 3 on the right that are smaller. she said its progress and that this slow growth is what we are trying out. she said we could be ready to go w a higher dose if we were doing IVF. but that since we are not I'm going to have to be patient because it could be a 25 day stimulation. so she said progress has been made.

I had a horrible experience though. the first nurse stuck me twice to get the bloods to check estradiol levels. but couldn't find my vein. so she had another nurse try and that nurse stuck me like 8 times. and when I was stuck she had to move the needle around a lot every time bc she was looking for it. she even stuck me on my forearm. they couldn't find my veins! I was crying. one because it hurts so bad as they said they had to go in deeper to look for the veins and two because I was so cognizant of time bc I had to get back to work and it was taking so long. they were about to send me to a lab to get bloods bc they couldn't find the veins. and bc they said they needed the bloods bc the estradiol will tell the doc if we need to bump up the dose a tiny bit they just kept trying. so no joke when the nurse finally found the veins she dropped the blood tube that was like 1/4 filled w my blood on the floor. the Needle and everything just fell out. . she had to stick me again! then she finally got it. i have bandaids all over and they said I'd likely bruise badly.

Oh Star that's awful! I can't watch them taking blood and the tech today was trying to wave the full vials in my face! Glad the follies are responding though.

Everything went well at my scan. Measuring 2 days ahead with apparently a very active baby! Had the Harmony test too so might know the gender as early as the end of next week!

Star- that is awful. I'm so sorry they did that. But that's great you have some follies growing appropriately.

Van- congrats on a lovely scan and lively bub.

Wifey- that's great your follies are growing so well. Fx for this cycle.

Afm, I'm enjoying summer very much. I've been working on my yard, reading lots and enjoying ds. I'm working hard not to focus on ttc or babies. It's actually been really nice given the stress of the last few months.

Wiffbby FX IUI works this month I'll keep everything crossed for you xx

Star e that sounds horrific and so incompetent of the nurses but on the plus side the follies are growing so that is amazing news I hope the three on one side keep growing but the ones on the other don't so you are in with a chance you deserve it xx

Vankiwi that's amazing news that the baby is growing well so glad it's all gone good xx Here's to a happy healthy pregnancy xx

Wifey- fx that the timing works out perfect for you!!

Van- aw! Glad you had a great scan and can't wait to hear the gender of the babe!!

Star- I am soooo sorry they had to stick you so many times and the bruises! And fx that your follies get to a great size and it works out this cycle!

Afm: 3-4dpo...just waiting and I decided on trying pineapple core this cycle, which isn't so bad!

vankiwi - so happy your scan went well! I didn't know finding out gender was called a harmony test. that's so cute!

krissie glad you are taking the pressure off and living in the moment. enjoy your summer!

lulu fx for you! does the beef it come only from the core of also the other parts of the pineapple?

Angela - how's it going? any updates? have you finished your last clomid dose of this round?

Thanks everyone!

Star it tests for chromosomal disorders but the bonus is finding out the gender too!

Starting first pill of my second round of clomid tonight. Wish me luck.

That's lovely news Vankiwi! How accurate is it at determining gender?! I'm sure the Harmony test results will turn out beautifully <3

Thanks everyone for the well wishes everyone! You rock! I dont think I could do all this TTC stress without BNB.

Kaiecee - GL and best wishes for Clomid! What dosage are you on? I hope it does its magic and gives you 1-3 big healthy follies.

Star, I've only done one IUI but it was a fast appointment. We drop off his cup at 7am to the lab, fill out a couple papers; then I go back in for the IUI at 8. He brings in the washed sperm, has DH verify that is his sperm by checking label he initialed on the vial and he gets right to it. They ask me to lay down for 5 minutes after (I snuck in 10 last time as I read 15 was typical) and we're on our way. I could see how it could take longer, but I think they aim to get the washed sperm injected within 90 minutes of it being turned in so hopefully they prioritize properly.

I hope your luck picks up for you with these appointments, Star! I think your follies sound perfect, although I'm sure you'd love to be done with the injections at least it seems to be a great number and pace they're growing at. Im so sorry they couldn't get your blood drawn, what a nightmare. I have baby veins so it's always hard for them to stick me too, I know EXACTLY what you mean about them digging and trying to find it. One time I gave blood and getting stuck was impossible, once they did I say there and cried the whole time I donated lol embarrassing!

Wifey it's 100% accurate for gender as its a blood test! Yaaaaaaayyyyy!

oh, nice! that's wonderful! can't wait to hear the results!! <3

That's lovely news Vankiwi! How accurate is it at determining gender?! I'm sure the Harmony test results will turn out beautifully <3

Thanks everyone for the well wishes everyone! You rock! I dont think I could do all this TTC stress without BNB.

Kaiecee - GL and best wishes for Clomid! What dosage are you on? I hope it does its magic and gives you 1-3 big healthy follies.

Star, I've only done one IUI but it was a fast appointment. We drop off his cup at 7am to the lab, fill out a couple papers; then I go back in for the IUI at 8. He brings in the washed sperm, has DH verify that is his sperm by checking label he initialed on the vial and he gets right to it. They ask me to lay down for 5 minutes after (I snuck in 10 last time as I read 15 was typical) and we're on our way. I could see how it could take longer, but I think they aim to get the washed sperm injected within 90 minutes of it being turned in so hopefully they prioritize properly.

I hope your luck picks up for you with these appointments, Star! I think your follies sound perfect, although I'm sure you'd love to be done with the injections at least it seems to be a great number and pace they're growing at. Im so sorry they couldn't get your blood drawn, what a nightmare. I have baby veins so it's always hard for them to stick me too, I know EXACTLY what you mean about them digging and trying to find it. One time I gave blood and getting stuck was impossible, once they did I say there and cried the whole time I donated lol embarrassing!

In on 100mg its the only dosage That for me I've had less and up to 250 mg never worked.

thanks for the iui info wifey. I hope I am able to do it this cycle.

my fx for you! I really hope this is your cycle.

afm they told me that based on bloods they thought on Friday I just needed to come in for more bloodwork and not a scan. my doc is not there this Friday and I'd have to see this other one who I don't really like seeing. I like seeing my female doc. plus he was vey pessimistic about my chances last time I had to see him. he says I'll overstim all the time and so need to do IVF.

so I was scheduled to just do bloods but I thought 5 days without a scan...I'm not comfortable w that. called them back and insisted on a scan. they said that they would do it but that they didn't think it was needed. I really don't want to waste my time but if i over stimmed I'd blame it on not getting a scan so I guess it's better to just do it. apparently they can tell stuff from just the bloods. maybe I'm reading too much into it but I get the impression that they seem frustrated when I call back to ask questions. but I have to. this is so important and many times I don't think of my concerns until much later after the appointment.

vankiwi - so happy your scan went well! I didn't know finding out gender was called a harmony test. that's so cute!

krissie glad you are taking the pressure off and living in the moment. enjoy your summer!

lulu fx for you! does the beef it come only from the core of also the other parts of the pineapple?

Angela - how's it going? any updates? have you finished your last clomid dose of this round?

The core has the most but I like to eat the whole thing for taste. I cut a full fresh pineapple into 10 pieces and eat 2 pieces a day from 1dpo till 5dpo.

Goodluck Star I hope the follicles grow nicely for you xx

Lulu what does pineapple do?

AFM had my follicle scan got two dominant follicles on left hand side one was 18mm other 16mm she said they'll grow more and I've got a few more days till O I'll O I think on Sunday xx had loads of EWCM today having a few twinges still negative on opks but I think come tomorrow I'll get my positive xx

Oh I didn't say star good for you sticking up for yourself at the end of the day your paying them for a service and if you want a scan go and get one hun proud of you for putting your foot down xx

How is everyone else doing guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->