Clomid buddies?

Goodluck Star I hope the follicles grow nicely for you xx

Lulu what does pineapple do?

AFM had my follicle scan got two dominant follicles on left hand side one was 18mm other 16mm she said they'll grow more and I've got a few more days till O I'll O I think on Sunday xx had loads of EWCM today having a few twinges still negative on opks but I think come tomorrow I'll get my positive xx

Pineapple core is supposed to help with implantation when eaten on 1-5 dpo, I eat the whole pineapple because the core is pretty tough and doesnt have as much flavor as the rest of the pineapple. It has similar properties to aspirin I guess. I figured it can't hurt and its yummy too! 😊

Those follicles sound great!! Fx you get your pos opk soon!!

Thanks for that Lulu I'll buy some pineapple then as well as grapefruit juice xx

Oh and FX you get a BFP this month your DPO6 now aren't you when are you going to test xx

I bought a load of one step 6 day Earlies I'm planning on testing at DPO8 this month xx

Angela two mature follies is great! fx crossed for you! did you end up getting that supplement? sending you positive energy and the warmest wishes for this cycle!

and thank you so much for the support. it's so hard for me to put my foot down w them. I mean it's crazy how bruised up my arm is. and I didn't even really say anything to them. And they went back in to the very bruised vein today and could only fill it like 1/4 way bc blood was so slow and they kept digging. I'm so bruised. it hurt a lot. I've been frustrated w ttc but not until they stuck me like 15 times and left me w badly bruised veins have I been sick of it. I've been feeling bad since then. bad bc i feel hurt and also bc I don't understand why these nurses can't figure out how to find my veins. and I don't feel important there. they are always annoyed when I call back or ask questions. they never gave me my medical records I requested. and when I leave my appointments DH always has lots of questions that I can't answer bc they never tell me anything and I'm literally in a hurry to get out to go back to work. going to these appointments is so stressful. so lately I've told DH to call himself bc I don't have the time. apparently he called today and said they were annoyed. I wasn't surprised. it just makes me feel weird going in when they seem so frustrated w any inquiries. I mean they are the ones who bruised me. who even dropped the tube on the ground after having stuck me that many times. forcing me to have to do it again. And weird thing is is that when I went in today I had to see the other doc and he said the follies were less than 10mm. so I told DH I think it sounds bad. but when DH called they said they were between 10-12mm. but that's not what they told me. i don't know what to think. I'm so tired of having to give the blood twice a week. it's just awful.

Oh star I'm sorry you're having such a rough go with this office. :hugs: would you be able to transfer your care somewhere else?

Kalecee one step 6 day Earlies seem to be the best IC and really cheap to buy xx

Star e that sounds awful so bad your Dr's seem incompetent when it comes to bloods would you not transfer to another clinic hun xx I know it's a pain in the bump as you have already transferred once before but it seems awful about how they make you feel about asking questions xx

AFM I'm CD12 and my opks are getting darker I think it will be positive by the end of today and O will be tomorrow we BD yesterday so will BD again possibly today and tomorrow as well xx

I'm just drinking my glass of grapefruit juice my God it's awful I hope it works xx

I still drink the red grapefruit juice now, I love it! It's nice than the normal grapefruit one.

Kalecee one step 6 day Earlies seem to be the best IC and really cheap to buy xx

Star e that sounds awful so bad your Dr's seem incompetent when it comes to bloods would you not transfer to another clinic hun xx I know it's a pain in the bump as you have already transferred once before but it seems awful about how they make you feel about asking questions xx

AFM I'm CD12 and my opks are getting darker I think it will be positive by the end of today and O will be tomorrow we BD yesterday so will BD again possibly today and tomorrow as well xx

Where do you buy them?

How does the grapefruit juice work and when to drink ?

Kalecee you can buy pink grapefruit juice not from concentrate from any supermarket it's meant to help with CM around O and you drink it around O time xx

Vankiwi your on your own there it tastes like vomit just done another opk it's nearly positive so I think it will be positive by tonight xx

Angela- yes 6dpo...I count it 6-7dpo only because I think I O'd the evening I got my positive opk. But I've already tested 😂😳...bfn of course...we are headed out of town soon but I'm taking my ic's with me just in case I want to test again lol. You're getting closer to you pos opk!! Happy bd'ing and hope you get that bfp this month!!

Star- I am so sorry you are having to go through all that. They should find someone who is sure when they poke you...I know it happens when you miss a vein or it blows but 15 is excessive and they should have just stopped and maybe sent you to a lab place or something. I hope this cycle works out for you and you get the happy ending you deserve! 😊

Lol that is a little soon Lulu but I hope that second lines starts appearing for you xx

We'll I've just got my positive opk so yep we BD yesterday we will BD today and tomorrow to be on safe side xx

Angela- lol yes, very soon haha!
Yay for the pos opk!!!!
I'm a bit nervous because where we came to "camp" there are a ton of mosquitos!!! And I've been bit a few times...our state is a "low" Zika state but you never know 😔😕

We dtd do often I'm not too worried about catching the egg,so no more opks for me

Not good Lulu but I'm sure you will be okay just lather yourself in repellent xx

Thanks Krissie here's hoping I get my sticky egg this time xx last night I'm not sure if the grapefruit does work or not but I seemed to have quite a bit of CM so I'm definitely going to keep up with it today xx

angela - fx for you! sounds like you have a great BD plan. so hopeful this is your cycle. maybe the grapefruit juice will help! it's always nice to add a little something to the process. you never know, maybe this will be the push in the bfp direction. fx!

lulu - good luck! enjoy the camping. and as far as zika, the good news is that from what i have read there has not been a locally transmitted case in the us yet. of course they predict there will be soon, but none thus far. use repellent in any case. and fx for you!

afm - i have noticed things that i don't like about this clinic since the first visit. the thing is, i have read reviews for other clinics and there are things that people mention that i would not be able to sustain - like extra long wait times. the clinic i go to has much room for improvement, for sure. but i can get to it from my workplace fairly easily. unfortunately i dont have that much flexibility during the work hours and these clinics don't have early morning or late evening appointments. so im kind of stuck. a lot of the other clinics are located too far away. if this blood draw thing does not improve though, i dont know what i'll do. i cant go through that another time. i mean sticking me and moving it around for a while once inside is not pleasant, but its miles away from sticking me like 15 times and then dropping the tube on the ground and having to do it again. my next appointment is tuesday. and now all i can really think about is the blood draw. for this one short week they had a hospital worker there and she got my vein right away and i commented to her, oh wow, usually it takes them a few times (its never been as bad as this past awful experience, but usually it does take them at least 2 sticks with some digging once inside). and she said, yea thats b/c im a hospital worker. wish she was still there. she's not though.

i hope these follies are growing. and only time will tell if what they told me about the follie size is correct or what they told DH when he called them.

FX Star e I really hope they are growing hun I so hope you get good news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->