Clomid buddies?

What does smep mean Krissie FX for you xx

I know it's really frustrating I think my issue is egg quality if I'm honest as I've never had an egg in the twenties on my follicle tracking but here my Dr says anything over 16mm is good but I don't believe it I believe that my progesterone is fine everything is working fine but it's my egg quality that's letting me down xx I guess we will have to wait and see if my theory is right xx

Angela what does the doc speculate is going on? my fx for you. wish you could just do the IVF sooner.

I think smep is sperm meets egg plan. which I think is eoD leading to O and everyday when positive opk?

krissie do you have the progesterone already? I need to do the research again but I thought that people usually take it after O? or is it more common to do it once bfp?

Angela I didn't know about the testing w hcg. I can check if it keeps getting darker. hmmmmm.

hey do you all feel O pains? I haven't felt anything yet. if it's the 36 hours I still have another two hours to go. I hope I feel something because then I start to get nervous like is there a chance it wouldn't happen. I mean it's rare for the hcg to not work. it should work. just want to feel something.

I think I'm out wiped and saw the smallest amount of pink
:(

so sorry kaicee!

I'm doing some research and apparently taking progesterone before ovulation can delay or prevent ovulation. Since my doctor did not suggest to take it and there has been no determination that I even need it, I don't think I'm going to take it anymore. The only way I would feel comfortable taking it is if I could confirm O through a scan or blood tests. Doc only gave it to me because I asked. But I wish he had mentioned that it's not good to take it before ovulation. He just said it couldn't hurt but clearly it can hurt if you take it too early.

I hope it's nothing but I doubt it,I might take a month off its so stressful.

Star definitely don't take it until o is confirmed. It will stop ovulation if you take it beforehand! Glad the IUI went well.

Krissie my FS explained it really well for me and my situation. I always had a short LP, around 11 days.so I always thought progesterone was the issue. Even when I would take progesterone I'd still end up with chemicals.
She explained that bad egg quality = weak corpus luteum = low progesterone, which totally made sense for me.

Thanks van, that makes sense.

Angela- star explained smep perfectly.

Star- that is correct, you should only take progesterone after o.

Kaiecee- sorry hun. Did I read that right and you are going to to take a break?

thank you all I'm def not going to take it. so glad I learned about this tonight before staring first dose tommorow morning. who knows I might O tomorrow. no pains thus far.

The thing is I don't even know if I should take it even if ovulation is confirmed because my doc didn't prescribe it to me. The only reason why the male doc gave it to me is because I asked about it and said I wanted to take it. i was def influencing the course of treatment. and I didn't even know it could prevent O.

so I can either take it after I confirm O (and ask for my doctors approval of me taking it bc she wasn't there today) or I can just not even bother with it at all. is it something that everyone benefits from after O? or is it the type of thing only people who need it should take?

I hope it's nothing I have nothing now and never spot before af but I feel like maybe one month off might get my mind off things then again doesn't really help by doing that I guess we will see if temp goes down tomorrow fx it's nothing but I doubt it.

Star- it's safe to take after o. I'm not sure there's any benefit to taking it if you don't need it. I do know you have to be on it until 12 weeks pregnant so consider that before starting it.

Definitely ask your doctor on her opinion first.

Kaiecee sorry spotting got you here's hoping she stays away FX for you xx

Star e Goodluck sounds like you have done absolutely everything you could I hope you get your sticky bean and I'm with Krissie ask your Dr first xx

AFM I believe that my issue is egg quality but they'll never find that out till IVF I feel it's my eggs as I've never had an egg over 18mm my Dr says anything over 16mm is good but I don't think so xx

Well peed off Dr's not doing follicle tracking clinic this month taking a break from it so told to call back next month on new cycle sending me for my progesterone to be checked at CD21 instead xx

angela when you had three were they all 16? I have heard that anything above 16 is considered mature. are there levels of maturity? I don't even know. so with IVF will they find this out only after eggs are retrieved or will they grow them bigger w the stims?

afm is there some way for me to know if I O bc my temps are higher but I'm sure that's bc of the trigger shot bc it had already raised by like 5am so not even 24 hours later. and FF gave me a message saying bc I took an hcg shot that I should manually adjust my O day according to what doc says. but my doc wasn't even there and the male doc didn't tell me. so not sure my temps are reliable bc of shot. I have no idea.

do any of you get blood tests to confirm O?

FX kaiecee xx

Star e ask Dr if they'll do bloods to check o but I reckon you will be fine you would have definitely Od after your trigger I don't feel any O pain most people don't so don't be worried xx FX you get that sticky bean xx

We'll my Dr says anything over 16mm is good but still I hear people on here with follicles 20mm plus and mine from memory have never been that big but I don't know we shall see xx

oh good angela, glad they will check out your progesterone this month. is cd 21 typically 7 days after O for you? or why do you go on cd 21?

i might ask doc about progesterone test just to check. i def did not feel any O pains, but you said you don't either so maybe i am just someone who does not feel O pain.

im def fretting over all this though. i just want to know if i Oed. if i did, i am now in the tww. ive never been in the tww before.

Star- I have only felt o pains twice. I know I have o'd ateast 5 times so it's not every time for me. With a mature follie and the trigger shot it's likely you have o'd. Try not to worry hun. :hugs:

Afm, I'm so wishing this cycle away. I'm ready to to get going on dtd and testing. :haha: Thankfully it's summer break which has been flying by and in 3 weeks dh and I have a 4 day get away without ds so that should help me stay sane in the tww. I plan to take 1 test for each day so I can't test multiple times.

No spotting today and temp still high hope it's a good thing we will see soon

Star I only started feeling o pains after my daughter. I think it's more normal not to feel them! I think it's highly likely you ovulated with the trigger.

Krissie a getaway sounds amazing! DH and I have been out for dinner twice for a total of 6 hours since Zoe was born. That's the extent of our time away. I'm hoping we can get in a few more times this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->