Clomid buddies?

Bah I know your pain I've had a MC in the past too but I'll keep FX for you that your HCG rises steadily throughout and all goes well for you.

star_e I don't do any of that cervix checking stuff I always think I'm not a professional so don't really understand all that and think the more you play down there if you get me then the more you may do harm than good and plus may leave you prone to infection, I think if you want to check it yourself then you are right to go see your doctor and let them talk you through it better hun xx

Well I start Clomid round two today 50mg CD2-6 I'm going to take it at night again and I also now know that Clomid shortened my cycle from around 30 days to 26 days which means I need to start OPKS earlier and I've also contacted Dr today they are sending me out my appointment time for follicle tracking x

Bah I know your pain I've had a MC in the past too but I'll keep FX for you that your HCG rises steadily throughout and all goes well for you.

star_e I don't do any of that cervix checking stuff I always think I'm not a professional so don't really understand all that and think the more you play down there if you get me then the more you may do harm than good and plus may leave you prone to infection, I think if you want to check it yourself then you are right to go see your doctor and let them talk you through it better hun xx

Well I start Clomid round two today 50mg CD2-6 I'm going to take it at night again and I also now know that Clomid shortened my cycle from around 30 days to 26 days which means I need to start OPKS earlier and I've also contacted Dr today they are sending me out my appointment time for follicle tracking x

It's great that u are getting started! Yea lots to look forward to.

And u are absolutely right about the cp. if I'm going to do it I'll have my doc walk me through it but I think I'm not going to check it anymore bc I have been very uncomfortable down there. Even still a bit today. I did too much poking and I definitely don't want an infection. Better to stop now.

gonna call docs office tomorrow to see if my results have come in.

Keep me posted hun on how your results go hope it is good news for you xx

Got results. I did not ovd. I think they will have me go in for another test just bc I got so many positives. But it's unlikely. So I'm out this month. She is emailing me a list of FS names and I'm going to make an appointment asap. Disappointed bc i didn't even have a chance this round. I didn't ovd. I thought the clomid would change things but that dose might be too low.

Now I have to get the appointment and hopefully they will give me provera soon bc I won't get my AF on my own. They might push it back though bc I got my last positive opk on Monday. it's frustrating bc pcos can make the LH hormone high. So I get the positive opk but no actual ovd.

Oh god so sorry to hear that hun I guess the journey continues for us two hun, are you going to book an appointment with an Fs, don't give up hope hun we've both just started our journey we may have a long way to go but we are giving ourselves the best chance for our happy ending xx

Oh god so sorry to hear that hun I guess the journey continues for us two hun, are you going to book an appointment with an Fs, don't give up hope hun we've both just started our journey we may have a long way to go but we are giving ourselves the best chance for our happy ending xx

the journey does continue! and you are right, it has just begun. i will do everything i am able to give myself the best possible chance for this. i have pcos. it makes things more challenging, but not impossible.

what is a bit frustrating is the docs office said they would send me FS names via email and they never did. so i called them back twice and they seemed really annoyed with me but i just wanted to make sure that i got the names so i could call around and make appointments. of course they never sent them and the office is now closed. so i decided to do my own research and look for some names and many of the people i called didnt have appointments for weeks, about a month away. i finally found one FS who has an appointment available and i booked it for monday.

i still want to see my docs list though. so i can compare. at least i have something booked though.

it may be a bit slow moving i think b/c they will likely want to see all my prior medical records and my fingers are crossed that they wont redo all the tests, the sonograms and all that. i have pcos so i hope they will just accept the last test and not make me do it again.

here's to hoping that on monday i am posting saying that there is some plan (like round two begins!), not that i have been pushed back for this or that reason.

how's AF going for you? you started clomid today right?

Hey ladies- I had stepped away from the thread to deal with some stuff.

I found out on 2/6 that I was pregnant with our clomid baby. However, I miscarried on 2/14. So I have been working through processing that and getting my head around trying again.

I think we are going to NTNP for now and maybe start clomid again in May.

Oh god sorry to hear that hun it's devastating having an MC, I wish you all the luck in the future that you get your BFP and this time you carry all the way through

star_e did you get through to your doctors, you've got an appointment with an FS so that's a great thing as you will be in the best place for the best advice and support, keep me updated xx

Well I'm on CD3 day two of Clomid and no side effects so far which is good I guess x

Hey ladies- I had stepped away from the thread to deal with some stuff.

I found out on 2/6 that I was pregnant with our clomid baby. However, I miscarried on 2/14. So I have been working through processing that and getting my head around trying again.

I think we are going to NTNP for now and maybe start clomid again in May.

i am so very sorry to hear that. sending you the warmest wishes. i hope you heal soon and i hope you get that bfp and carry the child to term.

Oh god sorry to hear that hun it's devastating having an MC, I wish you all the luck in the future that you get your BFP and this time you carry all the way through

star_e did you get through to your doctors, you've got an appointment with an FS so that's a great thing as you will be in the best place for the best advice and support, keep me updated xx

Well I'm on CD3 day two of Clomid and no side effects so far which is good I guess x

i finally got them to send me the list. it was a struggle to get them to do it. but, i think i am just going to keep my monday appointment. so i have that to look forward to.

aside from that, yesterday after getting the bad news that i did not ovd. i felt some pinching pain which i had not felt before. so i decided to poas again and got another positive opk. then i tested this morning still the same- positive. just tested tonight after holding pee for 4 hours and its negative. i would not be surprised if tomorrow is positive also. i decided to BD last night just in case there is still a shot. i had the pinching pain almost the entire day today. ive never experienced this pinching. honestly, at this point. i would be happy if AF at least came on her own. im going to keep testing until monday though. i figure its more info to tell the doc. we are going to have to find some other way to tell when ovd is coming b/c the opks dont really work on me. oh and what was so annoying is that i decided to do a bit of an experiment and test with two different types of tests. up until now i had been using the clear blue ones and i kept getting the smileys. having read that some tests are more sensitve than others, i decided to pee in a cup instead of on the stick and put both sticks in to see if there was a difference btwn the tests. but so annoying, they both were negative this time. so much for that.

i'll keep you updated.

The docs can run other test hun like the follicle tracking and ultrasounds that can tell more about if you are Oing so don't give up hope yet see what they say on Monday it's a step in the right direction. I've just took Clomid pill number three I've noticed that Clomid has shortened my AF and I don't bleed as heavy. AF I'm reckoning will be gone by tomorrow so I'm going to start with OPKs straight away this time in the hope I don't miss it. I'm still waiting for my appointments to be sent out though for follicle tracking and the fertility clinic so I'll let you know how I get on and I'm not suffering from any side effects so far x

The docs can run other test hun like the follicle tracking and ultrasounds that can tell more about if you are Oing so don't give up hope yet see what they say on Monday it's a step in the right direction. I've just took Clomid pill number three I've noticed that Clomid has shortened my AF and I don't bleed as heavy. AF I'm reckoning will be gone by tomorrow so I'm going to start with OPKs straight away this time in the hope I don't miss it. I'm still waiting for my appointments to be sent out though for follicle tracking and the fertility clinic so I'll let you know how I get on and I'm not suffering from any side effects so far x

great, please let me know how that goes. i think follicle tracking seems like a great treatment plan. the waiting around is so hard and this type of care helps to break up the length of the wait and all of the uncertainty that comes with it. i am very much looking forward to asking my doc about that as i want that to be a part of my treatment as well. more info will definitely help me. interestingly, clomid had a different effect on my AF than you. it made me bleed very heavy and for a lot longer than i normally would. glad to know you are not suffering from side effects! and that you get to start the more fun part of the cycle soon.

I will let you know how monday goes. time is crawling right now. i cant wait till monday!

AF has now gone so back to OPKs, I've still got two lots of Clomid to take the next two nights but back on the OPK bandwagon now it's not as exciting as last month die to the disappointment of AF showing but I'm going to remain hopeful x

AF has now gone so back to OPKs, I've still got two lots of Clomid to take the next two nights but back on the OPK bandwagon now it's not as exciting as last month die to the disappointment of AF showing but I'm going to remain hopeful x

You get follicle tracking this month so thats new and hopefully very helpful. Keep me updated. Good luck!

Cheers hun just took Clomid pill number 4 got one more tomorrow then start with OPKs I'm not as excited this time round though as got disappointment last month but we shall see not long till your appointment on Monday you will have to let me know how you get on xx

Hi girls...

Im devastating my hcg levels didnt increased much my doc told me to not get too excited that may end up in a MC... I wish I've never done that pregnancy test...

I'm still doing blood work Monday... But I'm really sad and that's why I didn't post much since Friday... Sorry I'm just really reaaaally mad with my body right now... Even thinking about giving ttc a break (if I MC I'll have to, anyways)

Why us? I'm just in a bad mood :'( (crying loads)

Hi girls...

Im devastating my hcg levels didnt increased much my doc told me to not get too excited that may end up in a MC... I wish I've never done that pregnancy test...

I'm still doing blood work Monday... But I'm really sad and that's why I didn't post much since Friday... Sorry I'm just really reaaaally mad with my body right now... Even thinking about giving ttc a break (if I MC I'll have to, anyways)

Why us? I'm just in a bad mood :'( (crying loads)

Bah I was really curious as to why we had not heard back from you. I am so so very sorry. Sending u warm wishes. So the bloods on Monday are for the hcg?

Cheers hun just took Clomid pill number 4 got one more tomorrow then start with OPKs I'm not as excited this time round though as got disappointment last month but we shall see not long till your appointment on Monday you will have to let me know how you get on xx

One more pill to go! That's great. At least you can get started again. Wishing u lots of luck.

Bahh that's awful so sorry to hear that if you do MC it's not your fault and there's nothing you could have done to prevent it, Fx for you hun An MC is always devastating.

I started Opks today only on Cd 6 but doing them early this time in the hope I don't miss it x

Hi ladies, just trying to catch up here! I am due to start clomid, 100mg CD3-7. I ovulate on my own every cycle normally around CD19. Did it make you ovulate earlier or later than normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->