Clomid buddies?

So happy for you Star! I hope these next few weeks fly by!

Angelala- that's shocking service but sounds like not unexpected. I can't believe these people don't realize what they put us through

Angela- I am so sorry you have yet another layer of problems with them. I hope you get the doctor soon and can get referred. :hugs:

Afm, I think I should have taken a break from meds this cycle. I am still just a mess. Last night I spent 30 mins arguing with DH for stupid reasons and just ended up crying. On top of that I am really struggling with hot flashes and horrible nausea. I really hope I ovulate on this and its all worth it in the end.

Angela that's so so frustrating! I know exactly what you mean. It's going to be hard especially bc people are often extra rude over the phone, but just call everyday bc otherwise you'll be waiting around. It totally sucks that you have to deal w this extra hassle. Really sorry. This is so important and wish they would just be efficient and responsive. Good luck.

Cheers guys for your support xx

Krissie I hope you do O and it is successful them side effects sound awful xx

AFM got back in touch with the DR they have done the referral today told me it's been quite quick lately show should have my first consultation in 4 - 6 weeks here's hoping xx

Great news Angela! You're almost there and get to focus on prepimg in the meantime. How are the workouts going? I'm doing acupuncture today so here's to hoping it goes well and helps me with my FET.

Krissie, I am also getting nausea this cycle of Clomid. Woke up with it this morning on CD12 so I haven't even O'd yet which means worse symptoms are probably still to come. I hope your side effects subside soon! What CD are you now?

Angela - I am so happy that your appointment is happening!

Star - good luck at acupuncture :)

I'm cd 7 so still early days. The nausea comes and goes along with hot flashes. I've also had 3 days of spotting which seems to be common on femara.

I'm right there with you all. The estrogen I'm taking to build up my lining is making me nauseas and exhausted. I'm so so tired. And I feel very hot at times too. Which is weird bc I thought these were the side effects of progesterone but I feel them w estrogen.

Star e the side effects and acupuncture will all be worth it in the end I've got good vibes about this FET can't wait to hear about when you go and get all PUPed up how many are they going to use xx

Krissie and Aphy I hope the side effects are good signs for you two too I really hope this is your month guys FX for you xx

AFM the healthy eating and fitness is going well been doing it for a month now and I can already see a change in my body how ironic though I'm getting slim in order to get fat with a baby bump lol but I hope it's all worth it xx I'm going to book in for acupuncture next week I think and start doing it see if it helps xx

Great plan Angela. I've really read the acu helps and the longer you do it in prep for IVF the better. I've been doing once a week.

The estrogen is literally taking away all energy. The plus side is I've been able to fall asleep no problem. But bc I have to take it in morning and mid day as well as night I'm basically ready for sleep the entire day. I hope this all works. Im doing what I can. This weekend I'll make bone broth bc I've read it helps w the lining.

Oh that's unfortunate you have to take it so early and it makes you so tired. But like you said it will be worth it to get your bfp.

Star e here's hoping it will all be worth it in the end how long have you got to take that for xx

AFM got a letter in the post from women's hospital they've received my referral for NHS funded IVF they said at present there is no waiting list so I should move quite quickly the referral is with the fund assessment team and once they hear back from them they will be in touch in due course so it's just a waiting game now to see if we qualify I can't see how we wouldn't but it's in the hands of them now xx

Excellent news Angelala! Happy for you!

For the ladies on Clomid,did anyone experience acne breakout? I am cd13 and since about yesterday or so I have seen some breakout over my face. Other than that,I just have the nausea on off and cramps and some bloatedness. Trying to do BD EOD but as yet my cm isn't showing anything encouraging. Hopefully I O similar to last cycle at cd15/16

How is everyone else feeling?

On Clomid my skin broke out something horrid I'm only just now getting it back under control and my emotions were all over the place so hormonal one day happy full of energy the next just cry for no reason at all its was crazy xx Some months especially the first two my CM dried up and I had to rely on preseed to help but I also found drinking two glasses of grapefruit juice a day also did the trick so you could try that xx

Angela - that's such good news. No waiting list! Im so happy for you! Yea. I know you have to wait for qualification check but I know you will meet it. Can't wait to here about when it all begins. so you will do acu next week? Let me know how it goes.

Aphy I didn't get breakouts. So sorry that's happening. So many side effects to these meds we all have to work though. Hopefully we will get out BFPs soon!

Aphy- I didn't have breakouts on clomid. I was on a horrible emotional Rollercoaster on the higher dose. It also caused a lot of bloating.

I seem to be feeling better finally. I still have a constant headache but not the nausea I had. My ovaries are very sensitive though. Now I'm cd 8 we are going to try eod.

Star,I hope you start feeling more energized soon!

Krissie,I'm so glad you starting to feel better. You should be closing in on O day soon so fx!

Angelala,thanks for advice,been trying grapefruit juice on and off the past 2 months and it hasn't really done much for me but will keep at it especially since I like drinking it 😇

Hi ladies I'm back I'll be testing tomorrow or Monday I'm already 2 days late but want to make sure I don't waste any tests.

My surgery went well and we decided this month to dtd without clomid and start next month hopefully we won't have to and I get my bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->