Clomid buddies?

Aphy have you tried mucinex? The one only w the guaffisin ingredient? That's supposed to help w cm.

Kaicee - fx for you. Glad your surgery went well. Good luck!

Aphy have you tried mucinex? The one only w the guaffisin ingredient? That's supposed to help w cm.

Kaicee - fx for you. Glad your surgery went well. Good luck!

I haven't even heard of it,will look into it,thanks!

Star and Angela, so glad you're both getting good news!

Star how many embryos will you transfer?

Kaiecee welcome back glad the op went well and FX you get your BFP xx cant wait to hear your results in two days time hopefully will be goid news xx

Hello! I'm ttc #3. I had my 3 and 2 year olds naturally n no problems and now it's taking awhile for baby 3 so my dr have me clomid 50 mg. I'm hoping this is the month! I had horrible overy pains and bloating really bad so I'm hoping I don't have to use it again. What's the chance of twins on clomid? Also, I have a 27 day cycle n I always have positive opk on day 15 so y having such a problem??

Morning ladies! I suspect I O'd Friday during the night but if that's the case,shouldn't my temps increase? It went up a little yesterday but today is flat lining. I don't know what to think

Welcome Liz I hope clomid works for you FX you get your BFP x the body is a strange thing I have no children but I have unexplained infertility they cant find anything at all wrong with us or why we cant have kids it will be three yrs in November sonce we started this journey x Ive done Clomid for 6 months and unfortunately it did not work for me but there is a lot of success stories out there so dont let that put you off Im now awaiting to start IVF xx like you I have no issues with O Im regular every month like clockwork and always O Clomid is meant to assist with better quality eggs and can make you produce more eggs meaning more chance of one being fertilised I would produce between 1-3 a month as I had follicle tracking good luck I hope this has helped xx

Aphy sometimes after O temps stabilise then they shoot up dont panic just keep an eye on it for the next few days hun x

Hi vankiwiw! Hope you are having fun on your trip. How are you doing?

DH and I have decided we will want to transfer two bc we would rather error on the side of twins vs it not working. We've read many stories of transferring two and only one taking. twins does put the pg at high risk; I've read of many complications that occur w a twin pg so we had to carefully consider all of that. Still we decided two will be our best chance of at least one taking. Of course we will be devastated if none take. I'd have to spend another 5k and well that would be awful. Here's to hoping this is my cycle. My ftx. Keeping my spirits up and just hoping for the best. I Will continue to take estrogen until my next appointment. So still another 8 days or so. Then we check lining. If it looks good then I take progesterone for 5 days and then it's transfer time. Have another acu appointment this week.

Aphy - usually my temp does rise but I know temps can be tricky. Give it a few days and see if it does go up. good luck. Do you do day 21 progesterone bloods?

Liz - welcome! I think twins are higher w clomid than without it but I'm not sure what the percentage chance is. Good luck w it. Let us know how it goes.

Krissie - any updates?

No update here. I've been temping and tracking cm and nothing significant. I've also done the random opk and nothing on there either. I'm trying to stay positive but I really am losing hope this is going to happen anytime soon.

Krissie your only CD11 there is still time hun xx FX you O soon xx

Star e FX you only need them two little eggs and get yoyr BFP in relation to the other eggs if it is successful are you going to keep them frozen for the future incase you want more how long can they keep them for xx

Thanks Angela. It isn't so much that I am feeling down with this cycle, it is more the ttc in general I am frustrated with. If I don't get pregnant this cycle I am definitely planing to take next cycle as a medication break. I think these 3 cycles have really been messing with me and I want to focus on eating better for a month or two.

I reactivated myfitnesspal account so I am going to be focusing on that right now. I just need to clear my head from ttc.

6 days late scared to test again and not see a line my first test was done in the middle of the day I'm sure their is a line but sill worried since the first 2 days had pink spotting.

Krissie sometimes a little break can help you remember the meltdown me and DH had LTTTC is hard and takes its toll on your body physically and mentally and also your relationship, you will get there and get your BFP sooner or later hun I have everything crossed for that xx

Kaiecee you should just take a test you maybe scared but its better to know than not know either way goodluck FX its good news xx

AFM not heard anything back yet about IVF but it could take weeks before I hear anything Im still just focusing on my fitness for now and decorating the house we're not actively trying at the moment we're not using protection but Im not doing OPKS and timing BD and all that as weve done all that and its not worked so we're just waiting for IVF now and thats it xx

Thanks Angela. :hugs: I talked with dh about a break next cycle or even two and he was fine. I knew he would be so I'm pretty sure that's what we are going to do.

Krissie - so sorry it's been rough. I'm really hoping femara works and that you don't have to question whether you have Oed or not. I'm very familiar w how that feels and it's really hard. glad you and your DH are on same page. I'm sending you tons of positive energy. Kmfx.

Angela - I can imagine administratively it probably takes a while. Glad you are positive and keeping up w your healthy lifestyle. Think it will make all the difference. So hopeful for you!

Kaicee - good luck! Fx!

I really wish all this ttc wasn't so slow moving. It feels like time just crawls. I'm so hoping that my lining looks good on Tuesday and that I can move on to taking the progesterone and doing the transfer. At least I had my acupuncture appointment today. Gave me something to do that makes me feel like I'm progressing somehow. It went a lot better today. The first two times were hard bc I had never done it before and didn't know what to expect. This time a heat lamp was placed over my stomach and it made me relax into it a bit more. And we didn't do the sensitive ones in my feet so that helped a lot. Anyway I hope it's working! my ftx.

realized I think most of my spotting is from dtd
But it freaks me out dtd tonight and spotted again but I definitely felt he was hitting something sensitive

Suspected 5dpo but still no crosshairs on FF and my temps seem to be all over the show this month 🤔 This is so frustrating! It's ok to go for the CD21 bloods on cd22 isn't it? I don't think I can get to it on Saturday when I should 😖

Star,I feel your pain! This ttc thing is really dragging out now. Wish there was some way to make it happen faster!

Kaiecee,maybe you have a little bit of chaffing inside from all the BD? Hope the sensitive spot doesn't become painful. At least now you know what the spotting is potentially about!

Sorry I have been a bit quiet his week! I am away from home for work this week and they are keeping me so busy durin the day that I don't have a moment to myself and then in the evenings I am with my sister and niece and nephew. I am so exhausted at the end of the night and yet I struggle to sleep! Get hot cold throughout the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->