Clomid buddies?

I think I might wait till Monday to test so I can get some cheapies at dollar store I only have one frer left I'll then be 11 days late wow

Kaiecee I would of took the frer by now but FX for Monday that you get a BFP xx

Aphy going on CD22 will be fine if you have Od it will show high progesterone levels still so dont worry ask your Dr if you can begin follicle tracking as that will give you a better picture too xx from your chart I would say day 14 you Od from the dip then increase sometimes with PCOS temps can be hard to read so get to know your body your CM any slight pains and twinges you cervical position that will help FX for your bloods xx

Star e it might be moving slow but you are nearly there hun and I really hope it all goes well and you get your BFP I have everything possible crossed for you hun and praying for great results xx who'd have thought when we both started on here in January with our different predicaments and different reactions to Clomid that we would both be in the same position of IVF I hope it works for us both xx

Krissie you will get your BFP but maybe with how your body is behaving it is telling you that it needs a break from the meds I hope the break helps you out and helps your body O again when you start back on femera xx

It's driving me crazy not testing lol

:test:

Not much going on here, I do have a lot of ewcm so just waiting to see if I o now. I took an opk and it was negative so trying not to be down by that.

Kaiecee test do it you know you want to lol xx

Krissie heres hoping its O time I had my ewcm yesterday and a temperature drop today so today might be O day plus we BD so who knows maybe in with a shot we'll see xx

Aphy - I am having the same sleep troubles. Exhausted but still hard to fall asleep. It's so frustrating for me. I agree w Angela going one day after is not a problem. Your progesterone should still be high. Good luck!

Angela - so true! We started in January w clomid and have been here supporting each other w different but very difficult ttc issues and now we are both doing IVF basically around the same time. I'm so hopeful and excited for you. My fingers are so tightly crossed that you get in very soon and that it works! Have you started the acupuncture? Good luck w this natural cycle. Fx!

Krissie - I got really excited when I just read you are getting ewcm! Yea that's such promising news! I'm sending so much warm wishes and positive energy that the opk shoes a positive soon. Fingers super tightly crossed that you are in w a chance this cycle!

Kaicee - good luck w the test! Keep us updated!

Thanks Star!!

How long until your next scan? I was thinking it was soon.

I have been praying a lot and I feel so much more at peace with our ttc journey right now. I have a strong desire to focus more on getting myself healthy and less on ttc. So while I am still hoping this cycle is it I am also looking forward to a break from meds. I have a small list of supplements I am going to start to help get my PCOS under control and hopefully be ready for meds in a month or two. I really started to hate the person I was becoming, ttc stress was so high last cycle. Thankfully I have been able to calm down for this one but it really showed me a break is needed.

Hi, I started Clomid today for the first time.. any side effects I should look out for?

Hi, I started Clomid today for the first time.. any side effects I should look out for?

I got crazy hot flashes and I could definitely tell when I was ovulating seemed like my ovaries felt fuller

Hot flashes here too. And a bit of ovary sensitivity. This was on 4 cycles of 50 mg.

On 100 mg though I was so emotionally crazy. I did one round and won't do that again it was awful.

So just wiped and had more pink more than I've had this whole time I'm sure I'm out even with being 8 days late

Kaicee sorry to hear that I hope next month is a better month for you I would say if you are never late to still test hun as if it is AF you could be having a chemical and its best to know xx

Krissie really hope the EWCM is a sign and you dont have to wait long but I know how hard being on all the meds can be it can wear you down xx

Andy I got really bad skin and was super emotional sometimes I felt like a crazy person one minute laughing the next breaking down in tears xx

Star e not long to go now before you might start I really hope this is it for you xx Ive not started acupuncture yet Im trying to find one close to me xx

No red blood just pink spotting now of course there is nothing and it's a very small amount....will test Sunday idpf nothing more happens I'll b 10 days late.

Lower back pain,throwing up,sore boobs,headache,

Is it's not pregnancy I'm be totally floored.

Kaicee - sounds like a lot of symptoms. I hope you get your bfp but if not talk to your doc about being late and what the symptoms could mean. Fx. Hope you feel better.

Krissie - I really hope this is your bfp cycle. Fx! I'm glad though that the idea of taking a break and focusing on yourself is something that you're looking forward to. I think that will be very helpful in your prep for cycles to come if this one isn't the one.

Angela - good luck finding an acu and let us know how it goes.

Afm - my appointment is on Tuesday so just waiting until then. Been having sleep issues. I just can't fall asleep. It's so frustrating.

Star e FX for tomorrow cant wait to hear what happens next xx

Kaiecee I agree with Star e if its BFN and your very regular speak to your Dr xx

AFM it looks like this month was an annovulatory cycle which Im okay about as we're busy decorating the house at the mo from reading up on it and Drs its extremely common and women normally have two a year Im hoping by next cycle I hear something back from the hospital and we have our first appointment xx

Angela- bummer about your cycle being annovulatory. Fx you hear from the doctor soon about ivf.

Star- fx for your appointment tomorrow. I hope you can start your progesterone and move onto the FET at the end of the week.

Kaiecee- Any update hun? I hope you have figured it out by now.

Afm, still no o. I leave Wednesday at 4 am for my trip so looking like this cycle was a bust. I will be taking a month or two or even three to regroup and focus on other priorities. I think I will be doing my supplements (including lydia pinkham which helped me o in May). And if that doesn't work then come November/December I think I will do another round or Clomid since I have not responded to Femara.

Krissie sorry this month was a bust hope getting healthy and fit works though for you xx

Star e todays the day you go for your scan cant wait to hear how you got on xx

Kaiecee any news xx

Angela - sorry no O this month. Really glad you've been doing so well w the fitness stuff. Going to make all the difference w IVF. Can't wait for u to get your first appointment.

Krissie - I'm so sorry femara did not work. That really is so frustrating. We were all very hopeful it would. I totally understand needing to regroup and I very much hope you feel better soon. Please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Afm - appointment went well. Lining is 9. I'm not 100% sure what is good or not good lining but she said that was good. I am also continuing to take the estrogen I've been taking so I imagine the lining will still continue to build. The only thing new is that I'm going to be adding progesterone starting Saturday night and then I'll be taking progesterone after that three times a day in addition to continuing the estrogen until my appointment next Thursday. So the transfer is next Thursday! The doctor didn't ask me if we were transferring one or two and I didn't even think to mention that we want to transfer two so I'm not sure if I should call and tell them just in case. I also forgot to ask them about sleep medications because I need something to help me. The sleep thing has been out of control. im desperate for something to make me sleepy that's safe to do w ttc. So anyways next Thursday! I honestly can't even believe it. My ftx.

Star e thats fantastic news so made up for you Thursday will come by so fast I really hope its completely successful first time and got absolutely everything crossed for you Im smiling right now for you from ear to ear xx

AFM it looks like I may have Od on CD18 which is very late for me but we shall see if temps keep rising. Even if I have Im in with no chance at all as we last BD on CD14 as we've both been busy with the decorating of the house and too exhausted afterwards due to work and busy in the home. Still no news from hospital Ill give it two weeks and if nothing Ill call them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->