Clomid buddies?

I stayed clomid on day 5 per my doctors orders had an ultrasound on day 14 along with 10,000 units of hcg. Ovulated on day 15 and now 5 days out. All have a week of waiting and wondering if it worked...

Angela - thank you so much for the support. I'm so so hopeful that everything goes well Thursday. I can't wait till then. I think it might go by so slow though because the exhaustion i have from the lack of good sleep is making the day crawl. Fortunately i fell asleep yesterday. Hope tonight goes well sleep wise. I have everything crossed for you too. I am sending you warm wishes for a successful cycle. Hope they call you soon! How's the fitness stuff going?

Handsome mom - good luck w your cycle.

@Star, I hope you managed to get some decent sleep in?

@Handsome, GL this cycle!

Handsomemom FX for you not long to wait to see if its worked xx

Aphy your chart looks good how long till AF and you test xx

Star e I hope you get some decent sleep soon all the hormones cant be helping and the stress of it all but you are nearly there and I have a good feeling about this cycle I hope you get your sticky bean or beans lol xx

AFM it looks like I may have Od on CD18 which is very late for me but we shall see if temps keep rising. Even if I have Im in with no chance at all as we last BD on CD14 as we've both been busy with the decorating of the house and too exhausted afterwards due to work and busy in the home. Still no news from hospital Ill give it two weeks and if nothing Ill call them xx Also fitness is going well I feel like Ive got more energy and Im loosing inches and weight so all is good with that Im on this plan for another two months but if all goes well I wont be finishing it as Ill be starting IVF as I wouldnt risk doing weights after transfer or any exercise as I wouldnt want to unsettle anything whilst its trying to implant xx

Lol it pasted my old response apart from the fitness:

AFM well I have Od CD18 its wierd as I got my EWCM on CD13 & 14 a little on CD16 but by CD18 it was sticky so not sure what that is about and CD18 is late for me normally O around CD12-16 but it could be due to clomid no longer being in my system. We're not in with any chance this month so I wont be testing at all as we only BD on CD14 as we've been busy decorating hopefully by the time AF comes we would have heard back from the hospital here's hoping xx

@Angelala, I am sure the hospital will contact you soon with the date. Fx its soon! Christmas is literally only 14 weeks from now so before you know it it will happen!

As for my chart etc, I don't think it looks great. Temps are suppose to stay high aren't they accept for a possible implantation dip if any. I am CD12 today and my LP is around 13/14 days so AF should make herself known this weekend. I tested on 10dpo but got BFN so now I am just going to wait around and see. If she doesn't arrive on Sunday then I might test again

Heres hoping the temp rises back up Aphy but not got long to wait till you know for sure FX for you xx

AFM got a form from hospital that I have to fill out hopefully it wont be long till they get back in touch with my eligibility Fx for me xx

Pre-AF spotting has started so I know I am out this cycle. AF should be here by Sunday

I am so confused 😩 The spotting is picking up so now I don't know if it's spotting or AF! TMI- blood barely touching my underwear but it's very evident on toilet paper and it's bright red but I don't have any of the usual cramps and pain that I usually get,just have a bad migraine. I'm going to see what it does in the morning. If flow still like this then I will make today as cd1 on FF and book my obgyn appointment. Why can't my body just be straight forward?!

Angela - yea that a form came in. that has to be good. So hoping it gets moving soon and you are in. Very excited for you.

Aphy - so sorry AF is coming. I know how hard and frustrating it can be. Really hoping your next cycle gives you a sticky bean.

Afm - I'm at acupuncture. Just waiting for my appointment to start. Cannot wait till Thursday. I'm not even letting myself think about it not working; that will literally devestate me. Just going to pray and keep positive.

Star e I have absolutely everything crossed for you I really hope it works and you get your BFP I really do xx

Aphy so sorry the witch got you it is hard when AF comes but hopefully next month will work FX for you hun xx

my transfer was scheduled for this coming thursday, but something at work came up, and so i switched it to friday.

this process is way more important to me than anything else, and i would never move the date if there was even the smallest chance that it would effect my chances for successful implantation. but i remember when I initially set the date, they just asked me if there was any day that did not work for me, meaning all days were up for grabs depending on what they had available. so i called and asked if it could be switched and they said yes b/c i have not started taking my progesterone (i start tonight, but before i was supposed to start yesterday night and once that is started the date is locked and cannot be moved). i told them that i would definitely rather do thursday if there were any risks to moving it by one day and they said it made absolutely no difference to the chances, and if anything friday is better bc it allows my lining to get thicker (though i know its not good if it gets too thick). on tuesday (sep 13th) it was 9mm. i feel assured but yet sometimes i start feeling like maybe i should not have said anything. it was more the thought that if everything is equal, id rather do friday, but if thrusday was better then id definitely keep it hands down. hopefully everything goes well.

the other thing is i start my progesterone tonight. when i checked with my pharmacy they had an old prescription that they had given me when i did my iui for progesterone 200mg and another one for inducing AF for 100mg. so i did not know which prescription it was. called the nurse and she said either is okay as long as i take it three times a day. but between the two she said do the 200mg b/c more is better. so that's what im doing. i was just a bit surprised that she said either was fine b/c the 200 is literally twice as much.

That's good you were able to switch to Friday. Keeping everything crossed from a successful implantation Star.

Aphy- I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

Angela- hopefully your approval comes in soon for ivf.

Afm, I suspect I o'd Friday or yesterday. I found it to difficult to temp during my trip so I don't know for sure. But I had some ewcm those days and it was definitely cream last night. And today's temp was up.

Funny enough I suspectyou period Sept 28th which was the lmp for my ds.

I am still gonna take a break this coming cycle and I'm hoping to work on my diet and supplements and get feeling better. Then depending on my cycle do meds in November or December.

how is everyone doing?

aphy - very sorry about AF. i know its hard. my fingers are tightly crossed for this cycle for you.

krissie - how are you doing?

vankiwis - any updates? i think you are still traveling, but are you doing well?

angela - hope you get news from the hospital soon. fx. fx.

kaicee - are you doing alright?

Star- we posted at the same time. I'm doing good. Like I said I'm sure I missed my chance that cycle since my temps have spiked and it's been well over a week since we bd.

Still planning my break so just trying to prep myself for that. Not planning to do meds again until November or December.

Good to hear from you krissie. I hope the break is restful and calm and everything you need. I hope we hear from you too, but only if that works w your plans for the break. Hope the school year is going well.

I decided to stop temping bc I'll be on progesterone by tonight and it will make my temp go up and stay up until I stop taking it and I won't stop until they tell me to so no need for me to temp.

I will be around. I find bnb very helpful in my journey.

Makes sense to not temp once you start progesterone.

I am going to start my diet tomorrow and got all my food shopping done today. I also have most of my supplements so will be getting those going. Hopefully I start feeling better soon. I can really tell I've slipped.

Krissie glad you got all the health stuff started. And that you have a plan for great self care. That's so important and will no doubt contribute to the ttc process. What supps are you taking?

I will be taking inositol, vitamin d and a b complex. When af arrives I will also be taking lydia pinkham until I see my temp shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->