Clomid buddies?

Angela- fx you hear something soon.

Aphy- fx you get your bfp this cycle.

Not much to report here. I started femara last night so just in that lovely when will I o phase?

Today was my OTD. Just found out the results of the beta. BFP confirmed! HCG 797! My second beta is Thursday. gonna do some research as to how much the number needs to increase by for the second test?

So so happy!

Huge congratulations again Star!!!!

Star- that's a great number. It needs to double every 48-72 hours. I'm sure it will that number is awesome.

My office only does the two unless the second one comes back lower than expected. As long as you have two and they are doubling in that time frame then it is fine. I think then about 6 weeks we get a follow up ultrasound to make sure the baby is in the uterus and if multiples are a concern.

Star e thats fantastic news I am so so happy for you I bet its not sunk in yet lol probably wont till you go your forst scan I am over the moon for you hun, hows DH reacted too when you told him xx

Thanks Angela! DH is very excited and relieved and thankful. He wasn't nervous about the OTD results like I was. For him the urine test was the answer. I was very nervous and honestly am still a bit bc I have to do another test on Thursday and the number apparently needs to be increasing. So while I am thankful and happy, I'm still worried about Thursday. But my fx and sending out positive energy for it.

Star e goodluck for tomorrow but Im sure everything will be fine once you have confirmation just relax and take it easy enjoy your growing bump hun you deserve it xx

Well guy's Im out this month and Im one hundred percent fine with that because I have the worst toothache in the world right now my final wisdom tooth is trying to come through but coming out at an angle and pressing against the tooth in front causing it to fracture and a cavity along with an infection Ive got to have it extracted but I have to be knocked out for it and if Im pregnant then I cant have it done. I really want a baby but this pain my god couldnt put up with it for nine months its unbearable so there will be no timed BD this month as I cant risk it I need this tooth out of my head x

Oh geez Angela that sounds painful! When tooth pain is bad it's definitely like must fix asap. When do you get it extracted? Hope it's soon and you can survive the pain until then!

That's so painful Angela. My dh just had a tooth pulled because his wisdom tooth caused it to fracture. He was in so much pain.

That's such a bummer though you won't be able to try. :hugs:

I have to be knocked out for it as due to the crack my wisdom tooth has done they cant just pull it out as the tooth will break so my regular dentist cant do it they've sent through a referal and the waiting list could be around 3-4 weeks Im on my second lot of antibiotics for it and living off painkillers to get me through the day its grim. I cant believe Im going to say this but I definitely do not want to get pregnant at all till this bad boy is out as like your DH Krissie the pain is unbearable Im just hoping my op comes through quite quickly xx

Star e goodluck for today by the way xx

Angela hope they get you in quickly so you can move on from the pain! So sorry you have to go through the pain w reg pain killers till them. I'm sure you are uncomfortable!

I did my blood test about an hour ago. But won't get results till end of day or at least close to end of day. I'm so nervous. Have a fluttery stomach.

Keeping everything crossed your numbers come back great Star! (Which I am sure they will!!)

Im so relieved. Second beta strong. Hcg 1790. So it went from 797 to 1790 in 48 hours. Next step is an OB scan on the 17th to look for gestational sac. And that's the six week scan. So it's interesting how they measure how many weeks pg I am. Seems like they add two weeks. So as of today I'd be 4 weeks 4 days. going to research it more.

Star,congrats! Excellent numbers!!! So happy for you! As for their measuring of weeks,they calculate it from the first day of your last period which means they will always technically estimate 2 weeks ahead of real date. So outdated but that's what they do!

Those are fabulous numbers!! They do add two weeks. In a typical cycle they would count from day 1 of your cycle. Since you don't ovulate and get pregnant until CD 14 typically that is where the extra two weeks come from.

Okay so when people say they are 12 weeks pg they are really 10 weeks? When people get really excited when they pass the first trimester since that's like a milestone are they talking about that date including the two weeks that are added on? Meaning do you have to wait for 14 weeks to think you're past the first trimester or can you think of it as passing the first trimester at the 12 weeks? I'm probably needlessly getting confused but I was just really surprised that two weeks were added on

Technically, but I just consider second tri 13 weeks with the 2 weeks since it's the standard practice..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->