Clomid buddies?

Thank you all for the support. Means so much. I have to find something else to focus on. It's just at work I can't even concentrate and now am super negative bc of no symptoms. All of this sucks. But I'll try to keep positive. I definitely do not want a false positive. How long should I wait to avoid getting one? I'm on estrogen and progesterone three times a day.

Star- did you do the hcg trigger shot? I think it's 10 days for that to be gone or so. If not then you shouldn't get a false positive.

I've heard no symptoms this early is better than symptoms. Plus your estrogen and progesterone will likely mimic or hide any symptoms you would have as they are caused by rising progesterone which you are supplementing anyways.

I think typically symptoms don't start until closer to 6 weeks.

So I should be ov'ing in the next couple hours I usually Ov 5 days after last pill but wow the ovary pain is so much even in my back

Krissie I did not take hcg trigger. I think I'll test Saturday. My ftx.

Kaicee - sorry you are in pain! Hope it goes away soon. Good luck this cycle!

Thanks last cycle was way off and long so I'm hoping I'm back on track this month.

Goodluck kaicee hope you O soon xx

Star e really hope you get that BFP FTX for you not long to wait xx

Good luck this cycle Kaiecee.

Star- sounds like a good plan. I really hope you get your bfp!

How is everyone doing? Af didn't show today so I am figuring on probably tomorrow. I am feeling pretty icky so I am sure that is why.

I have officially decided we will do femara this cycle. My main reason for not wanting to was the side effects I had with clomid, but femara was much kinder so not really a reason. I am hoping I o a little sooner this cycle too. I am going to start taking myo-inositol and restart my bee supplement. So hopefully those will help encourage a good eggie earlier in my cycle.

krissie - that's great news! this process is tough, and its hard to keep plugging away, but we have to. my fingers and toes x for you! hows the health kick going?

time is still crawling for me. but today i actually started focusing on other things again and so im doing a better job distracting myself. its hard though.

also i have gained weight since january due to all the fertility meds so its annoying right now b/c i dont fit well in my clothes. i just wish the fertility meds had not given me pre-pregnancy weight gain.

and still no symptoms at all. i know everyone is different and that bfps are not dependent on symptoms, but still, i wish i felt something. well im going to continue to distract myself. i plan on testing on saturday.

It's going okay, I have good and bad days. But I'm hoping to get a bit more tight with it once af shows. I think it's mostly pms cravings.

Ive just been through my PMS slump and it is so hard to stay on track with zero energy and cravings of fatty sugary goods xx

FX for both of you krissie and Star e you both deserve BFPS I have absolutely everything crossed for you xx

I know what you mean about the cravings for sugary foods! I have such a sweet tooth!

Well yesterday I caved and ate so much rubbish but today Im back on track just got to keep going and not let one bad day ruin my week onwards and upwards xx

That's right Angela and I've actually heard that having one day off from a health regimen can assist people in sticking to it.

Hi guys! I'm on cd 12 and this is my second cycle on clomid! I should ovulate this weekend so my fingers r crossed!!!

I think I might test on Sunday instead of sautrday. Been researching the issue and I think 9 days past transfer is better than 8 days. DH wants to test Saturday but I'm really feeling like Sunday will be better. Gives my body more time. I'm so sick of this TWW. Never imagined it would be this hard.

Star- the tww is definitely hard. But you're getting closer. The longer you hold out the more likely you are to get your bfp. I hope either day gives you that.

Goodluck Liz hope you O soon xx

Star e not long now heres hoping for a BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"