Clomid buddies?

A regular pregnancy is 40 weeks. You get pregnant at 2 weeks. That's on a typical CD14 ovulation.

If you ovulated on CD21 for example, they would date you a week different at your scan.

From memory you transferred on a Friday? At that was a 5 day transfer? So your egg retrieval was on a Sunday? Is that right? Sunday Sept 18th? If that's the case, Sunday 18th would be your "ovulation date". So you'd add 2 weeks on to that, meaning you'd currently (as of Thursday Oct 6th) be 4 weeks 4 days.

Your betas are great, on the high end, wonder if they're both snuggled there! You'll know in less than two weeks!

Star e that is amazing news I am so so happy for you congratulations I cant wait till your scan to see if its twins or not xx

Thank you for the explanation vankiwiw. I did a frozen transfer so the egg retrieval was aug 15th and the transfer was sept 23. I found and IVF calculator and it said the same thing as you did. As of yesterday I was at 4 weeks 4 days. Im hoping the high betas are good. At what point did you have your first scan? mine will be at exactly six weeks.

How are you doing? Everything going well? Has your sleep been better?

Thanks Angela! I'll know pretty soon! has your tooth pain subsided a bit w the painkillers or still super bad? When do you get it extracted?

Star yes I'm sleeping better thankfully! Been really busy with house hunting and volunteer preschool stuff so it's been crazy since we got back!

I had my first scan with this one at 6w1d. All they could see was a fetal pole. Second scan was 7w3d and you could see a little blob with a heartbeat. Then I had another one around 10 weeks, and 12 weeks. So don't panic if they don't see much at 6 weeks!

Glad you are sleeping better! It's so important to get a good nights sleep!

I have my first scan oct 17 which is exactly six weeks. I'm actually thinking of pushing it back a few days. Instead of Monday maybe going on the Friday would be better or maybe even the following Monday. . I've done some research and some people get all worried bc they couldn't see anything at six weeks and when they go back a few days later or a week they see something. Might just be better. Gonna think about it.

We saw the heartbeat at 6+2 with ds. But many women don't see anything until 7 weeks.

Afm, I'm very sick today so I stayed home. My temp went way high as I have a low fever so now my temps are gonna be screwy. But I'm done with the femara do just waiting to o. :coffee:

Krissie so sorry you are feeling sick. Staying home is nice but only when a little sick and not very sick. Fevers are often very draining. I hope you recover quickly and rest up nicely today. Glad you finished your femara and that this med does not have too many side effects. Hopefully the fever will go down soon and not screw w the temps too much.

Star I would still go the scan even if all they see is a sac atleast you will know how many are there lol and they will probably book you back in for another scan a week or two later where you will see the heartbeat like vankiwi take all the scans you can hun xx

Krissie I really hope its just a passing cold and not a full blown flu or something hope you get better soon and your temps level out xx

Vankiwi glad your sleeping is getting better hows the rest of the pregnancy going how big is your bump now xx

AFM I have Od possibly yesterday, I was really thinking about BD but then my toothache hit me in the face and immediately I was like nope not a chance so no scheduled BD so Im out of the running this month. I am gutted as it was a strong O this month plenty of EWCM and O pain. But the pain Im feeling in the right side of my face is so immense at times that I have to stop whatever Im doing and just close my eyes holding that side of my face in my hand till the pain passes and even though the chances of a natural BFP are extremely slim for me I just couldnt take that risk at all as I couldnt put up with this pain for 9+months its wearing me down now as it is xx

I havn't had an appt come through yet but I was only referred less than a week ago hopefully will hear something next week and the tooth will be out before O next month xx hopefully by then I would of heard from the hospital too Im going to call them next week as it would of been around three weeks since we sent the forms off xx

I hope you hear back soon for both your tooth and ivf. :hugs:

I hope everyone else is well.

Afm, still super sick. I've never been sick like this and I'm so miserable. Just hoping I'm well enough to bd tonight. My fever seems to be gone so now I will be able to see a temp shift if it occurs.

angela - so so sorry to hear about the immense tooth pain. it sounds awful and im sure is present almost all day. i hope you get in next week! are you able to sleep alright?

krissie - so sorry the fever has not gone down! ugggg, i hope you get better soon! i hope this weekend has at least been restful.

afm - im going to call the clinic tomorrow and im still going to get the scan, but im just going to ask to push it back by four days. i know all we will look for is a sac, but i at least want to see a sac. im just scared they wont see anything. and actually, im just nervous in general. i feel no symptoms at all and its very difficult to feel that this is real. DH is totally worry-free and thinks its already been confirmed and that we are fine. but i dont feel that way at all. i have zero symptoms. only the smallest little cramps but super infrequently and more infrequent as time goes on. i wish i could just let go and enjoy and think positive, but i havent been able to do that.

Star- try not to worry. Most pregnancy related symptoms don't start until after 6 weeks. Also, it didn't feel the real for me with ds until 24 ish weeks. Crazy right? My only symptom was exhaustion and some nausea through first tri. So really mild.

At 6+4 they should definitely see the sacs and I hope the heartbeat(s).

Afm, fever finally broke last night. I'm feeling much better and took ds to the park this morning. But I'm still trying to rest as I don't feel that great still. We did get some bding in so that was great.

Krissie so glad you got to BD and that you were able to do something fun w ds. Fevers are so draining. Happy the worst of it is behind you.

Thank you so much for your post. I have heard symptoms don't really develop till later and yet I am still hoping multiple times a day that I develop a symptom. Just bc it would reassure me.

Didn't realize how nerve wracking this would be. I never felt it to this extent before IVF. But doing IVF - knowing that I literally did everything I could other than pgs testing - transferring two embies and even paying extra for the hatching really makes the waiting more nerve wracking. It has been very costly emotionally and financially ....I'm praying this works. Fx fx fx.

So what was keeping you from thinking it was real? And what happened at the 24 week mark to change things?

Honestly we tried for 8 years for him. Then I was just a wreck with anxiety. I was sure we were constantly going to lose him. 24 weeks is called v day, or viability when they will attempt to save the baby if born. I think that was it, knowing he had a chance on the outside. Plus we knew he was a he and had a name and he really picked up his movements around 22-24 weeks.

Don't get me wrong the anxiety was bad throughout the entire pregnancy and through his first months. I'm hoping with our next I can be a bit more clam. But with two losses now I'm not sure if I will calm down any, just different I guess.

Angela I feel so much bigger this pregnancy! I'm measuring ahead already too so it's no wonder.

Krissie I'm still anxious now! I find pregnancy nerve wracking. When you've been through losses it's hard to be blissfully unaware!

Star e the symptoms will come the nausea over heating back aiche and swollen ankles and then you will be wishing them away lol I have absolutely everything crossed for you xx

I know what you guys are saying due to the LTTTC and the loss Ive had I know Im going to be a nervous wreck when it happens for us xx

I havnt got any CHS yet but I think thats due to my high temps prior to O due to the antibiotics and toothache causing restless nights Im hoping it will still be able to detect it xx

I got a positive opk today! :wohoo:

It is just a tiny bit lighter but given my cm is also good I am guessing this is it. Which totally figures given how sick I have been and Dh is now sick. Gonna try to get one bd session in before he leaves tonight though. My temps are a disaster though so I won't be able to pinpoint exact ovulation but if they stay high I can at least assume I did o.

krissie - you certainly tried for a long time for your ds. i can imagine how nerve wracking it would be after suffering losses. i feel anxious and have not experienced that yet. its just how hard it takes to get to the point of being hopeful. Well all I can do is hope for the best. Oh and whhooooo for your positive opk!!! Fx fx fx!!!!!!!

vankiwi- how are you doing? Are your symptoms manageable? Still really busy?

angela - anyword on getting an appointment for the tooth pain?

afm - still have anxiety, but manged to not totally fixate on my fears today. had a lot of stuff to do so that helped. i pushed my scan back by a few days. its now going to be next friday. fx.

Krissie so happy you have Od FX for you xx

Vankiwi thats good that your measuring ahead means youve got a big healthy strong baby in there xx

Star e I cant wait to hear back from your scan I have absolutely everything crossed for you xx Im sure everything will be okay xx

AFM well called the hospital they recived my paperwork they sent it all off to my own hospital as the fertility one is in another county (not far) for it to go to a board for there approval as it will be my county that have to pay for it via there NHS budget that was sent on 24/09 and can take 56 days so I wont hear anything till end of Nov more than likely we will start IVF in Jan which is good really as at present we're doing house up and we get xmas out the way before we start x

Krissie that's great! Hope you got that BD in!

Angela glad you got to talk to the hospital! The new year isn't far away now.

Zoe was measuring ahead too but not until over 30 weeks. It was because she had really long legs!

Star I'm fine, no real symptoms now, apart from a huge belly :haha: and a bit of heartburn now and then.

Still really busy, can't remember if I said we've bought a townhouse and will be renting our current place out. We move in just under six weeks. Then baby comes six weeks after that! So much to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->