Clomid buddies?

Fx for you Kaiecee!!

CD 1 here. Gonna try femara again this cycle along with diet and supplements.

Thanks my dr wants 3 more cycles with clomid then will change me onto femara

I asked to be switched since the clomid was making me crazy the last cycle and bit of the one before. I do have more of it so I can use that once I run out femara but I am hoping I won't have to.

Is femara just as good?
I had the worst ovarie pain right before Ov this month with clomid but I have to wait 3 more cycles I'm also doing metformin

I o'd about the same time, I think a day later than I did on clomid. I also had zero side effects. Which to me was a huge plus. Clomid always gave me horrible hot flashes and towards the end awful mood swings. Last cycle my temps were higher in the tww than I have ever seen and my period is already heavier on day one than at any point with clomid. So that tells me my lining is also better.

Krissie such great news you are on for this cycle! Hope it works!!!! So you start femara in a few days?

Star- still holding out testing until tomorrow?

This af is kicking my butt. But I'm happy about that since that means my lining must have been good and thick. I'm feeling really good about this cycle.

so i caved and tested today! i took two different hpts- clear blue digital and FRER digital and both were BFPs!!!

i had so much anxiety as I waited for the results. And was shocked and thrilled when the clear blue results came in and then a little later the FRER. This whole process has been anxiety producing, especially this past week. Thinking about the emotional and financial stress...so i'm really thankful and appreciative to have this moment of happiness.

i know i have to wait for the OTD and am aware that anything can happen, but for now i will be cautiously optimistic. i pray that Tuesday's beta confirms the hpts. my ftx!

krissie - sorry AF has been tough. but super excited you get to start femara soon and try for this cycle. fx!

Ah Star!!!!!! :wohoo: I'm so excited for you!! You're 8dp5dt right? So that's like 13dpo. Now to figure out how many are in there!!!!

Star,I am so so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Kaicee and krissie FX for you both that you get your BFPS

Star e my god so so happy for you hope OTD goes just as well you must have cried tears of joy seeing them lines your journey has been tough and you are my inspiration to carry on as miracles can happen xx so happy for you xx

Thank you all so much. Your support and words of encouragement have always meant so much. I did cry many tears of joy. For a while actually! I pray that OTD confirms. Fx fx fx. I'll find out prob end of day on Tuesday.

How is everyone else doing? Any updates?

No news here hun Im CD9 no news from hospital yet Im going to call them next week if I havnt heard anything by then I think, its looking like we will not start before xmas if this is how slow they are but Im okay with that as decorating and focusing on getting healthy xx We shall see though xx

4dpo and not much to report, just waiting the time away.

Any updates from anyone else?

Angela - i hope they get you in soon or that when you call you get some good info from then. Decorating can be a lot of fun! Good luck this week with the health routine.

Aphy- my fx for you for this cycle! And I hear you about the waiting. The reward for waiting is more waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->