Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

We will both get there. You have low egg reserves i have amenorrea (i don't know how you spell it) and my body doesn't ovulate on its own... but we deserve to be mothers so I'm still holding out hope for a bfp.

Tundra...sorry about the amh news :hugs:

Bris... thus journey is tough but it's good you are going to focus on school.

AFM...AF started one day late due to the progesterone supps. CD2 today, going in for guest follie scan tomorrow.

I'm also seeing a Chinese medicine / naturopath dr... to help with natural remedies to prep my body for baby making.

Goodluck girls

Dr called today the lab screwed up my blood work so they don't have my progesterone levels for the month... and that irritates me... 50 mg of clomid didn't do nothing for me so they upped the dosage and now we don't even know if that worked...

brismommy- oh honey that sucks terrible. So sorry the lab screwed your stuff up. What a waste. Let's hope that you did ovulate and next cycle will be even better for you. I am hoping your doctor will do the lab test for free, after all it is there error! Thank you for the sweet words. It is rough on anyone going through the ttc. Thank goodness for our threads on bnb though!

breakingdawn- that sounds like a good plan and would be curious what the chinese doc tells you would be good. Did I tell you all about the DHEA? Look it up online and see what you think. It's an over the counter vitamin that is used for fertility too. sorry AF got you honey. Maybe this cycle will be it for you!! We will be here to count down the TWW

AFM. I called the lab and my progesterone is back BUT had to leave a message for my doctor to call me back for the results! Darn it. I will post as soon as I find out.

AFM---my doctor just called to say that my progesterone level is 28.1 she said that anything above 10 is great and indicates some positive activity!! I am elated to know this and she also said that I ovulated on my own since I had taken myself off of the clomid and that I could very well get pregnant naturally. I am just wondering why we can't ever catch that eggie then!!

That's great news tundra!!

What is dhea used for?

Chinese Medicine is very interesting its believed that your reproductive health is measured by not only your uterus, ovaries etc but also your liver and kidneys.

As liver detoxifies, produces your blood, that then lines your uterus
...pretty interesting.

That's great news tundra!!

What is dhea used for?

Chinese Medicine is very interesting its believed that your reproductive health is measured by not only your uterus, ovaries etc but also your liver and kidneys.

As liver detoxifies, produces your blood, that then lines your uterus
...pretty interesting.

Its a natural ingredient that is believed to balance out hormones and also improve egg quality and egg quantity. I have been reading that some IVF clinics are using it in order to help women who have low quality or low egg reserve. I haven't done the IVF road and I know I won't as we can't really afford that but i have been reading some success stories with people who started using it. There was one lady who was 40+ and never even tried to conceive but then she was told her eggs were at 0 she started taking it and ended up with twins. Even her docs were shocked! She beat the odds. You can read up on it online if you get some time. I bought 50 mg tablets from the vitamin store and are going to start taking it. They do have something called DHA that is in prenatals but it is not the same thing.

Hey ladies sorry for all the bad news/AF/bfn. I know it's so hard to stay positive but keep your heads up. AF got me yesterday but I didn't really expect anything this month as we only got to bd 5 days before O. I am not sure if I will be taking Clomid this cycle as I am not gonna be getting home to where the Clomid is until CD 5 and I will have been traveling for a whole day, not sure if it will be good for my body. I am starting a new job on Tuesday and I am hoping that it will keep me busy and that I won't have as much time to obsess about ttc :blush: I had a nice break this cycle.

Hey just wanted to share what I was trying different this month. I added maca and l-arginine to my daily vitamins and have noticed a huge increase of ewcm, which is usually close to none for me and I am only on CD 8, I did hear the l-arginine can cause this because it increases blood flow to your pelvic region. I will also be trying a bromelain tablet the 5 days after O, to added in implantation. Not doing Clomid again this month but will try one more cycle after this one.

Well the wicked witch arrived today.. On to clomid cycle 6. Hoping to make it to the iui part this time and my linings not to thin. Will call the doctor on Monday to see what the game plan is this month. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

hey guys haven't been on here in a long time but hoping that you are all doing good

as for me am doing good praying that things turn out good.

gl all

How is everyone doing?

It's pretty quiet here......

congrats on your bfp lucy.

I know I posted a few days ago and no ones around? Maybe they're all bd lol

I have thin lining and have to have an HSG then start femara. Feel like 6 rounds of clomid has been a complete waste of time :( guess it explains why I've had chemicals

Laurabe :hugs: hun am sorry your going through that hope that the femara helps you and you get a sticky bean FX or you hun

Laurabe... i had thin lining by my third round of clomid. ...clomid caused it so I switched to femera. much better for lining... didn't give me any problems.

Goodluck.

I feel quite annoyed as it was an 18month appointment. They stopped monitoring me after round 1 of clomid apart from a scan in January when my day 21 bloods were off. It was at my appointment on Friday the FS referred to this scan from back in January where my lining was 4mm and she said it needs to be 8mm. So they didnt notice this back in January and I carried on with clomid right up til this cycle. I was really annoyed.

Oh wow. I would be so annoyed.

If you are on meds the clinic should monitor you every month.

Hey ladies waiting for AF, not sure what dpo I am as I didn't monitor anything this cycle, just bd. Started a new job 3 weeks ago so I have been obsessing less about ttc and thinking about it less, hopefully that helps things. I haven't taken Clomid 2 cycles but think I will give it one more go this coming cycle. After that I am not sure what I am gonna do.

Sorry for your troubles Laurabe, hopefully the new plan works

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->