Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Hi ladies af showed her face this afternoon right on time. It's crazy how on point my cycles are. Blahhhhhhhhhh. Taking 1 month break even thou I feel I shouldn't but I need a break from those pills. I only have one refill left and I'm gonna go out with a bang with my last clomid cycle in may! Good luck to you all. Ttys.

Hi ladies af showed her face this afternoon right on time. It's crazy how on point my cycles are. Blahhhhhhhhhh. Taking 1 month break even thou I feel I shouldn't but I need a break from those pills. I only have one refill left and I'm gonna go out with a bang with my last clomid cycle in may! Good luck to you all. Ttys.

I'm sorry dear! Fingers crossed and prayers sent for may!

thanks dannixo and good luck on your first iui. this may be it for you. fx"d

family, so sorry AF showed for you. That's what I did...take a clomid break this cycle. I too have one more prescription to have filled but I wanted to take a break from the pills and the stress of ttc. I still got my +OPK (Thurs) and bd that day. I tried last night but DH didn't want to because he had to get up at 4am. I will hopefully try again tonight though and I think that will be it for me. It will be too late I think after today.

Well, just relax this cycle and enjoy yourself. We still want you to check in so we can see how you are.

Dannio- good luck at your appt. I am hoping the best for you!

Thanks tundra good luck and I will def check in. I'm not going anywhere and not giving up!

I'm cd2 but af is far from normal. I've got dark brown with some clots very little but that's all. Usually it's red and heavy on cd2 it's weird. Maybe it's stress causing it to be so little and dark. Idk

Just an update haven't been on in awhile. We have our mid cycle ultrasound tomorrow morning. Hoping for plenty of eggs. Since we had 11 last month we lowered the dose back down so not sure how many I will have now. Then we get our first IUI Tuesday morning. We've done plenty of baby dancing and still going. I feel lucky this month. Dh's birthday is April 9th and mines April 19th. Maybe a double birthday present! Good luck those those ladies in the 2ww! Congratulations to the bfp's and prayers sent for those whom got AF.

Tundra & Danni - goodluck ladies!!!

AFM 6 dpo today! i bought some dollar store hpts - first time i saw them there - and of course had to poas to "test" it out...heheh...i really wanted to see how the casette sytel tests work.

thanks breakingdawn! And you as well~~it's funny how we become obssessed with POAS. I so wanted to get more OPK's this month but just didn't because DH was always around and I didn't want him to start feeling pressured.

Well my ultrasound went horrible... The doctor said I have 5 eggs only two which might become of size and my uterine lining is to thin. So now we didn't get the trigger shot not can we do the iui tomorrow. We go back in for an ultrasound Thursday. Which I always ovulate on cd 12 or 13. So it will be to late. So fed up with this doctor. Gutted and crying today. Losing hope that anything will go right.

Hi tundra!!!!

I'm now 8 dpo...loll

Gosh almost testing time.

Well, you are 4 days ahead of me...I'm only 4DPO today!! This is going to drive me insane and just think~~ I was supposed to be chilling out this month lol like that's gonna happen at this point! Oh snap

Oh gosh...i know ow exactly what you mean!!!

This cycle has got soooo many new symptoms that I can't ignore them and I really don't want to get my hopes up!

It's too early for me to symptom spot. I'm just trying to figure out why i sitll o pains. Maybe i really should chart next month so i know for sure what day it is. I have read that some women who use OPK's get a + result like 3 or 4 days in a row. So when the heck would you ovulate??

That's like me, I have multiple days of + opk.

For example, get a + on Monday PM, Tues AM & PM and Wed AM.

I would ovulate on wed night then.

I take opks multiple times a day usually 3...and then keep taking them until I see the surge gone. I ovulate after the surge is gone...or while it's going down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->