Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

That's like me, I have multiple days of + opk.

For example, get a + on Monday PM, Tues AM & PM and Wed AM.

I would ovulate on wed night then.

I take opks multiple times a day usually 3...and then keep taking them until I see the surge gone. I ovulate after the surge is gone...or while it's going down.

Hmm...that makes me wonder. Okay, not to question again but how do you know you ovulate on the later surge? Say the one on Wed evening? I am thinking you are right though. I got a +OPK on thursday but I was unable to test after that because I ran out of tests and didn't buy any because DH has been around me too much. He thinks I'm nuts aobut that stuff. I am betting it would have still been + for 3 days just like the last 2 months. So lets say I got my + on thurs and it was still positive on Saturday am but neg Saturday night. I would have ovulated on Monday? LOL LOL LOL I bet I am so damn confusing hehe Why does our bodies have to be so weird? Oh and I had been using OPK's 3 times a day too but didn't have any this time. :growlmad::growlmad:

I know i ovulate on the third positive day bc i have O pains.

And when i take meds (clomid/femera), I am cycle monitored by my dr. But i still kept taking opks so i can see when exactly I O.

If you are like me, i would guess you O'd on Saturday. 3 positive days of OPKS - thurs, fri, sat.

I know i ovulate on the third positive day bc i have O pains.

And when i take meds (clomid/femera), I am cycle monitored by my dr. But i still kept taking opks so i can see when exactly I O.

If you are like me, i would guess you O'd on Saturday. 3 positive days of OPKS - thurs, fri, sat.

yay for making me understand but boo because I could have missed my timing with my bd'ing this month--dang DH...I'm gonna have to kick his booty!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

Tundra...that's wh many ppl BD the first day of pos opk and for 2-3 days after.

Or first day of pos opk and every other day.

Hi everyone :wave:
I'm back after a month of a break from here. Im back with good news, today I got my :bfp: !!!!! :happydance:

I honestly can not believe it. 4th month of clomid, and the FIRST month i truely relaxed and thought very little about it.
Im only 10dpo, but got + on a FRER, a clear blue digi (result=pregnant 1-2), and another one that gives the "+" symbol.
So early days and fx my poppy seed sticks!
Thought Id come back to share my good news. It will happen for you all.xxx:flower:

ready to be mum, congrats! your line is already so dark! how do you feel about twins? :dance:

BFN @ 10dpo.

If you are on any of the other threads I post on you've probably already seen this....

Hi ladies, just an update. Things are not looking good for us this month.. Had our follow up ultrasound today. Got a positive on an opk this morning had 5 good follies but my lining was still only at 5 mm. So the fore they decided to cancel my iui. Trying on our own which hasn't worked the first 5 times.. One more round of clomid next month and then who knows what are next path is... Aiming for an iui next month if my lining thickens. I wish all the rest of you good luck in you 2ww.

BFN @ 10dpo.

If you are on any of the other threads I post on you've probably already seen this....

Aww sorry honey perhaps still too early? Do you have any symptoms?

Thanks Hun....it's possible, but I feel out. And I Also see many women on here get their bfps at 9-10dpo. :nope:

I know I have seen it too. :cry: I am feeling the same deep down for myself as well, out this round but my good news at my appt today gives me hope

well i went to a new doctor yesterday and this one knows a lot about fertility issues. I happened to have the appt on CD21 so was able to have progesterone levels drawn and they also did that lab test that tells you if you still have an egg reserve to work with. If I don't then no use in trying. I also got to have a ultra sound yesterday which was good because I've been feeling like I have a cyst and I was right. I have a small one but nothing to worry about. They mainly checked my ovaries and uterus out. I will know in a day or so the results of that. The next step they are doing is ordering and HSG to check my tubes and if I start I will be getting that in the end of this month. They ordered a SA on DH to check him out too along with a testosterone level. She did say that she is seeing a lot of infertility in military couples becuase of deployment and chemicals we are exposed to causing the sperm to be deformed and not working properly or not being able to swim because they don't have a tail or a head or whatever. That part made me sad. She also said that if I do start she wants me to start out on 50 mg of clomid instead of 100 and then she will do the clomid challenge blood tests on me at CD3 CD10 and CD21. Oh and she gave me a couple of recommendations like using fertility blend 3 times per day and preseed. The good news I guess is that I got some positive things done to ck myself out and see what it is. Another thing is if I start my period she is going to flush my tubes within a few days of starting so they will be cleaned out when we ttc later this month. I am hoping I don't start. I am due AF in about 10/11 days. I have started having mild cramping in the middle lower abdomen and then I can feel sharp side pain sometimes. Other than that no more ss for me!!

Wow tundra ... That sounds like a very supportive and positive appointment .

I had a similar one when I first met with my FS dr and I think it's good to get it all checked out

Fx that you don't have too bc you get a BFP this cycle :flower:

i just broke down and tested and of course it's a bfn. i had to go get some stuff to make a few tasty treats tomorrow for a baby shower and its been my first real time away from dh in a few days so i snuck out to get my stuff and also bought 2 First Response tests. Broke down and tested immediately when i got home since I had to pee. I'm just hoping for good news when I get my labs back. I know it's still early to get a + but it's not unheard of either lol. I guess I will just save the other for later!! ;-)

Another cycle ends with a bfn.

I am going to take some time away for myself.

I had a bloodtest today, CD13. Nurse called me before noon.

Goodluck on your cycle tundra I pray/hope that you get your BFP.

I will be taking some time away from here to take care of myself.

:hugs:

I had a bloodtest today, CD13. Nurse called me before noon.

Goodluck on your cycle tundra I pray/hope that you get your BFP.

I will be taking some time away from here to take care of myself.

:hugs:

well I will be thinking about you but i certainly understand and if i don't get my bfp this cycle i will be doing the same. Check in with us from time to time so I know how you are!! :hugs::hugs:

I got another BFN.... I'm giving it one more try then were done for a while... i decided to go to college and do something with my life i always pictured i would be a stay at home mom but its not looking to good. so i want to have another future planned also...

brismommy-so sorry honey but college does sound good. I'm in school myself along with working full time. I found out this week a few of my lab results. I have a low egg reserve. Apparently they have this test AMH that measures your egg reserve so my new doc had me do it at my appt last week and she called yesterday to say it's low so i'm sad too. I haven't gotten the progesterone results back so I don't know if I ovluate. She said that doesn't mean I can't get pregnant but just means it will be harder. Well no crap sherlock. That's obvious when it doesn't happen lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->