Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Happy Thanksgiving for the American folks.

My weekend plans are selling at a craft fair Saturday, chilling with the hubs Sunday and then on Monday going Christmas shopping in Manchester, eating Taco Bell and staying over. I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope everyone's well and full of hopes this morning. x x x

Horseypants!! Wooooo! :happydance: I can't remember - did they increase your dose? So pleased for you :)

Am feeling better today so we DTD this morning :) I did an OPK yesterday and was negative so confident I haven't o'd yet and not missed anything. Every other day from now on!

Starlight - how are you doing? Did you test again?

Lucy and Beestrong - big :hugs: for the 2ww, it is such a drag.

Charlie what do you make? Hope the craft fair is a success :)

horseypants - yay! I am so thrilled for you that everything has been working out lately and seems like you're in much better spirits. i hope your TWW just fliessss by!!

beestrong & lucy - sounds like you both are pretty close together on the TWW - have you thought about when you may test?

charlie - sounds like you have a fun and relaxing weekend lined up! I am in Canada so don't celebrate the American Thanksgiving, but am looking forward to the weekend nonetheless :)

smiler - wohoo! you're feeling better and DTD and back on track. catch that eggy!

AFM - I am 14 dpo and another BFN this morn. Since I am on progesterone supplements for uterline lining, it keeps AF away...so I will keep testing till 18 dpo and if still BFN, i will stop the supplements and get ready for AF and cycle #3!!!!! I am tempted to just stop the progesterone supps now because I am 99% that this cycle wasn't the one, but just in case....I think I will be patient for a few more days. what do you ladies think??

So I just spoke with my doctor's office and they are sending me to do to bloodwork to confirm BFN/BFP this afternoon and will let me know by tomorrow afternoon, so I am glad that at least there is a plan to figure it out either way! Then next cycle, I am up to 150mg clomid!

Starlight - am hoping so badly for you that you get a bfp on the bloods :hugs: but at least they are doing it quickly so you know where you are. Let us know xx

starlight praying for a bfp for you hun

charlie have fun at the fair and shopping

smiler how are you this morning?

afm am doing having a slight headache and a wierd dream last night but other than that nothing really still light cramping but i am thinking that it might be something else i did do a test yest, at 5dpo and of course bfn but i managed to stay away from them this morning i think that i might wait to start til 8dpo and then see what happens but that's just the plan i might go crazy between now and then and test LOL hope that everyone is having a great day

So I just spoke with my doctor's office and they are sending me to do to bloodwork to confirm BFN/BFP this afternoon and will let me know by tomorrow afternoon, so I am glad that at least there is a plan to figure it out either way! Then next cycle, I am up to 150mg clomid!

Fingers seriously crossed for you!

I make and sell greetings cards :)

thanks so much ladies :) i just went in for the bloodwork and should have the results by tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully I will know before the weekend!!

lucy - hope your headache goes away soon! that can be very annoying.

charlie - you make and sell greeting cards, I love that!! do you make them in bulk or is everyone card unique?

charlie - you make and sell greeting cards, I love that!! do you make them in bulk or is everyone card unique?

Each one is mostly unique, I make some repeats and sets for speed. I also make completely customer orders :)

I was on 25mg and I ovulated around the same time as normal. I got pregnant on my first round on clomid.

hi ladies,

I've just read your entire thread to get an understanding of TTC#1 with clomid.

I just found out that when I ovulate the follicle size is approx 15 mm, whereas it should be 17-18mm. This may have been the cause of my chem pregnancy in october. My dr would like to start me on 50 mg starting next cycle..i am waiting for AF to arrive on Wed.

This past cycle that's almost ending i had numerous u/s to track follicle growth, bloodwork, an hsg and a sono. everything else looks good except the size of the mature follicle. this past cycle i ovulated on nov 6th and the follicle was measured at 15mm...we did BD around O-day but after learning this news...i'm not holding out hope on getting a bfp.

Can you offer any tips and/or advice for new clomid user?

I've read so much:
- take it at night to avoid symptoms?
- it dries up CM? how do you fix this?
- ovulate naturally but use clomid - any impact on Oday?
- opks..false positives?

thanks so much for your help ladies....i'll most likely be joining this thread for next cycle 1st time using clomid...

Hi, on what day of your cycle did you ovulate? I found the clomid great for that reason, my follicles were larger and because I had two dominant follicles after my first cycle of clomid I had a better chance of getting pregnant and my progesterone levels shot up before this they had been poor. I took the clomid in the morning, the only symptoms I had were headaches and not that bad. It only dries up cm at higher doses and over long periods of time. I ovulated naturally and I did not use my opk until three days after last clomid tablet so it would not interfere. I hope that helps, :flower:

thanks so much for the information, i will probably take clomid CD3 - CD7 in which case i won't start OPKs until CD 10.

I ovulate around CD14-CD16, cycle length is 28-30.

Are you also on 50mg, how many months have you been taking it? Did you notice that you O-day moved on clomid? not sure if i should still expect O on the same days.

Good to know that drying up of CM may not occur...or at least not at this dose.
I was on 25 mg of clomid and I ovulated the same as normal. I was only in clomid for a month.

hythorn did you have any symptoms after you ovulated? i am now 7dpo and have been having the slightly sore bbs and headaches yest and some today not to bad nip are erect and i thought that they were darker (made hubby check bc i thought i was seeing things) :haha:

and it is really freaking me out because i have been reading that clomid will cause you to have early preg symptoms, it just make me feel sad now when i was getting excited
thanks for your help

Charlie-:happydance: :happydance: that means you did o? so we are the same dpo?

Yes it means I did O. Plus it means I am 6 or 7 dpo. Crampy today

charlie we're in the same boat i have been crampy for the last few days along with other symptoms i had begun to get really excited that it might be especially since hubby told me i was acting the same as when we got our last bfp but then i looked on line and read that clomid can make you have some early preg symptoms so now am sad :( wish this was easier

I've never had these kind of symptoms in my last 4 cycles if that helps x

charlie - that is exciting that you got confirmation of ovulation!

AFM - Got the blood test results back and BFN confirm this afternoon. While it is not a surprise, it is still sad :( However, I am now looking forward to the next cycle (#3) of clomid! I will stop taking the progesterone supplements immediately and hope that AF comes ASAP!! will be taking 150mg clomid this round, so I am hoping that it does the trick :)

charlie - that is exciting that you got confirmation of ovulation!

AFM - Got the blood test results back and BFN confirm this afternoon. While it is not a surprise, it is still sad :( However, I am now looking forward to the next cycle (#3) of clomid! I will stop taking the progesterone supplements immediately and hope that AF comes ASAP!! will be taking 150mg clomid this round, so I am hoping that it does the trick :)

:hugs: sorry to hear about the BFN FC for your next cycle x x

starlight-:hugs: im going to keep my fx for you for the next cycle hun keep your head up

ladies am really feeling depressed i was feeling so good this morning and now i want to curl up in a ball and just cry myself to sleep am just so sad now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->