Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

i dont think that men are in general lol but i asked mine to check them the night before and he said he couldn't really tell and then last night i asked him again to compare and he said they were def dif than the day before so am taking that as a good sign

hopefully is. I've just remembered I.have measurements on my pc from trying to lose weight, I can check :)

Hi ladies! Sorry, I have not been on here for a few days. It was thanksgiving and I was at my parents house enjoying family time.

Starlight- I am sorry for your BFN. I am glad you were able to get a blood test so you could know either way.

Lucy and Charlie- yes, we are in the same boat! I have not tested yet and don't think I will for a few more days. I am 9 dpo according to FF. I vowed about 6 months back to not take any tests and wait for af. I only broke down once! It takes a lot of will power! I just get really depressed when staring at a BFN :(. Well see if I break down this month. I'm not having any symptoms. I have been tired at night but hat could easily be nothing. I'll be on every day now to see what's going on with you gals :)

Babydust!!!!

Lucy- I just looked at your chart. Mine is really similar around o. I had a big temp dip then it started creeping back up but took a couple of days to get really high. That's crazy! I wonder if it's related to Clomid. I do ovulate on my own but it can be irregular and I don't have much of a temp rise. My hart this month on my first round of Clomid has been really different than usual. I have stopped temping after o just because I overanalyze my temps so much and it makes me crazy :). Anyway, I thought it was interesting that our charts we're so similar around o!

bee strong that is interesting lucky you that your not having many symptoms i feel a lot but it depresses me when i read that they could be clomid related but here are things that they don't talk about like erect nips and the bumps raising other than that it might be the clomid hope that you had a great time with your family

charlie i have been measuring this month bc am losing or was losing weight and they wen't down when i began to loose and then this past week they began to grow LOL so i know i can't imagine that.

Hi All

I havent been posting for a while but have been keeping up to date. I had a busy week (first week after joining a gym and went a whole 3 times - my body is slightly in shock!)

Lucy, Charlie and BeeStrong I have my fingers crossed for you! And horseypants that was great news, I loved reading your post - Hope the 2ww isnt going tooooo slowly.

As for me, I am now on CD18 and have not had a +ve OPK yet. However I am using the digital one and it went up to two bars (high) this morning so I really hope it goes up to three (peak) tomorrow - that will be earlier than ever before if it does. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as it has gone to two bars before and then never reached peak.

Hope those of you over the pond had a lovely thanksgiving, and that everyone else is enjoying their weekend (even if it is rather wet and miserable in the UK!) x

MrsElsie- i imagine your using the cbfm and let me tell you that those sometimes don't go to peak and you can still o it did it to my boss and she had thought she had not ovulated shocker when she found out she was pregnant with her now almost 2 year old.

i have been using mine for a while and have not once gotten a peak but i know that i have ovulated but am keeping my FX for you keep us updated

Hi! I am on my second round of Clomid 50 mg. I definitely feel where you are coming from. My husband and I have been together for 10 yrs & have been married 1 & 1/2 yrs. We have been TTC for a year with no luck. I am feeling so anxious and desperate. It does not help that everyone around me is either pregnant or just had a baby. My first month on Clomid, I ovulated on Day 16-17 according to positive OPK. I had some painful cramping those days. Also hag painful cramping on day 1 of my next cycle. Unfortunately, we did not conceive the 1st month. I am now in month 2 of Clomid, Day 16, and had a positive OPK this afternoon with painful cramping again. I am hoping that we will conceive this month. We are trying Pre Seed too. I have had no other side effects and i was not ovulating prior to Clomid. I am hoping the positive OPK's mean that I am ovulating. Hoping we time it right this month, fingers crossed! Sending prayers and baby dust your way! Good luck!
Khloe

khloe- Gl to you and get to BD hope you catch that eggie FX

Hi! I am on my second round of Clomid 50 mg. I definitely feel where you are coming from. My husband and I have been together for 10 yrs & have been married 1 & 1/2 yrs. We have been TTC for a year with no luck. I am feeling so anxious and desperate. It does not help that everyone around me is either pregnant or just had a baby. My first month on Clomid, I ovulated on Day 16-17 according to positive OPK. I had some painful cramping those days. Also hag painful cramping on day 1 of my next cycle. Unfortunately, we did not conceive the 1st month. I am now in month 2 of Clomid, Day 16, and had a positive OPK this afternoon with painful cramping again. I am hoping that we will conceive this month. We are trying Pre Seed too. I have had no other side effects and i was not ovulating prior to Clomid. I am hoping the positive OPK's mean that I am ovulating. Hoping we time it right this month, fingers crossed! Sending prayers and baby dust your way! Good luck!
Khloe

I am in a similar boat to you. My husband and I have been married for two years and everyone around us is pregnant. I am on my first cycle of clomid at 50 mg because I was diagnosed with PCOS. Day 8 of my cycle I had a positive digital OPK. Hubby and I have been busy, and I'm so so so hopeful! I would love to have great news to share with the family over Christmas! Good luck to you! Praying we both get BFPs for the holidays!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=73384

I think I might have my BFP

I used an ic which apparently has a high false pos so I'm doing pound shop test later and frer fmu

Oh Charlie! Exciting, keep us posted! FC that this is your BFP!

Lucy-how are you doing? When are you going to test?

Done another test with a different brand

https://imageshack.us/a/img580/9829/imag1185u.jpg

smiler, yes, i did 100 mg this round :)

yay charlie! :dance:

Lucy, YES! me too! "and it is really freaking me out because i have been reading that clomid will cause you to have early preg symptoms, it just make me feel sad now when i was getting excited"
I have been feeling so prego. cramps, spotting on 4dpo, fatigue, weepiness.... but i've been having backaches too..... i hope we're prego too ;)

charlie- that is def a BFP congrats hun

beestrong- i have been testing for the past few days but they have all been BFNs for now although i know that it is early i did a frer and thought i saw a line though that could be me making it up lol wishful thinking

horseypants- we are in the same boat am excited but at the same time it freaks me out that it could be clomid making me feel this way and there is no bean in there but we should know in a few days time, your temps are going up so that is good FX for you hun mine on the other hand are slightly going down but we shall see what happens gotta keep the faith

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->