Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

thanks so much charlie & lucy! am trying to stay positive. the upside is that I am seeing my best friends tonight who I haven't seen in a long time, and now I can enjoy a nice glass of wine at least!

oh lucy - i hope that you feel better soon :hugs: do you have some plans this weekend to help distract you?

Lucy I hope you feel better quickly, do you normally ovulate or is it just with Clomid?
I ask because the hormones kick my ass because I'm not used to them, making me really moody and emotional

i have pcos and don't usually have periods or ovulate on my own so am not sure what is going on i normally don't have side effects from meds either

when i was put on metformin last year at 1000 mg for a week and then to 2000 never felt anything when i took the clomid a friend of mine was really sick and i felt fine,great even and then a few days after o all of a sudden i began to feel dif, the same thing happened last year when i was put on metfomin i was in the hospital almost every few days bc they thought i was having a heart attack it was my bbs that were sore i now realize, the huge dif is that this time am sleeping very well the last time i bararely slept, that turned into my bfp

i guess google can be a friend and an enemy

Clomid gives me awful side effects and I've had emergency ultrasounds in the past because they thought I had overstim. Hope it's worth ut

i only had a slight headache for a maybe 2 days when i was taking the clomid and that was it nothing else until a few days before ov i began to feel slight cramps before o and a really bad ones on day of o, a few days later i began to get some 'symptoms' now i don't know what to think

have you had anything after you o'd ?

starlight no plans this weekend DH is working and am working too so i might go to the store and buy more cheap tests but that is about all

Loads, cramps, increased appetite, gas, vivid dreams, sleeplessness I'm sure there's more but I can't remember

yep same here but not so bad i guess we shall see what happens in a few days
i always look at your ziggy to see what the symptom for dpo to see if i have it LOL and so far i have lol

It doesnt give the most common tho. This is the full list x
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/charts/chart-dpo-7-121111.png

well that sucks LOL i am not exhausted am just sleepy other than that i think that i have most of them lol question i read a lot that cm dries up with clomid i even brought pre seed thinking i would use it but so far i only used it once that was after o are you getting (sorry tmi) lots of creamy white cm?

Not lots but I am getting thick creamy CM the last couple of days. Read this is a good sign

Not lots but I am getting thick creamy CM the last couple of days. Read this is a good sign

me too for the last couple of days i think i only had a few "dry' days but them creamy (sorry tmi) but it's nice to talk to someone who is going through it at the same time especially at the same dpo i hope that it is a good sign FX for us

i am feeling tons better i think that a sad spell hit me and now its gone and am back to being happy :happydance: is that what they refer to as mood swings i usually go from calm to mad and then calm again never from happy to sad :shrug:

yeah def say that's mood swings. I'm getting more and more symptoms, I'm wanting to test but it won't show anything yet

i don't recomend it i did this morning and nothing so we should wait a few more days :thumbup:

I don't think I will test anytime before 10dpo because before that it's greater chance of false neg than true pos

good thinking i am going to have to keep that in mind next time i want to grab that stick lol

getting harder to resist tho. I'm doubting my symptoms now, they could so easily be.in my head.

i hear ya i keep making my hubs check my bbs bc i think they changed and he confirmed it yest. so at least something is really happening but the rest i think that it's all in my head too

only a few more days before we can test and be able to get something

my hubs said he can't tell but he's not an observant kind of man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"