Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

I'd wait til you get a +OPK before BDing every night. I know we're all different but my last cycle I had a 17mm follicle and it took another 4 days for me to actually ovulate.

It might be an idea to take 2 OPKs a day from now on just to be sure you don't miss the surge. Though it's hard to keep your pee so much :D

I'd wait til you get a +OPK before BDing every night. I know we're all different but my last cycle I had a 17mm follicle and it took another 4 days for me to actually ovulate.

It might be an idea to take 2 OPKs a day from now on just to be sure you don't miss the surge. Though it's hard to keep your pee so much :D

I'm taking 2 OPKs a day...its darker this morning...so I think I'm close...going to keep BDing everyday if nothing by thursday then I will give DH a break that day continue Fri.

I just know the month we got a bfp we were NTNP and hpnd to BD 5-6 days in a row ..(Ended in chemical)

Breaking Dawn - hope you get your O soon :) I am waiting to O as well, so maybe we will around the same time!

How is everyone else doing??

Question for you ladies -- I usually get sore breast for a couple of days during/after ovulation, however the past couple of months I haven't been feeling any soreness at all during ovulation. Has anyone else had any experiences like this?

hey guys - im just sulking today. my due date was this week. bah. did kerrberr get a bfp? ....going to check.....................

ooh starlight, congrats on the nice follies and YES! to early ovulation. when i read that, it gave me some hope too.

on the sore breasts thing, i'm not really sure. sometimes i think i feel something and other times i think im just imagining it

breaking dawn, get it grl :sex:

horseypants - thanks for your thoughts! I am headed back for another scan tmr tomorrow, so hoping that O happened or at least getting ready to go! I was just getting worried that maybe I am not O-ing properly, but likely me just being too crazy... haha. If I end up O-ing this week, that will be the earliest that I have ever O'd! Will keep you posted :)

that is awesome you get the scans aand get to know for sure. yes, keep us up to date.

kerrbear DID get her bfp, so big congrats to her and i've updated our list ;)

Starlight...yes i think we areon the same cycle....

I had a scan today (cd12) and ive got 3 follies growing large....i go back on thursday to see if iovulated yet...or close to ovulation!

We are BDing....and im also checking OPKs!

I haven't been able to find this thread for some reason! Sorry I've miss so much ladies. I will try to catch up. Hope you all are doing well.

Horsey- Thanks for adding my BFP to the list! :)

Congrats kerrbear!!! :) Thrilled for you!

Sounds like you're getting really close Breaking Dawn :) I just got back from my CD12 scan and my left folly is at 25mm, so should be ready to go anytime now!! Will go back on Friday to confirm if ovulation happened or not!

Ooh Starlight that's brilliant news :happydance:

kerrbear I didn't know you had your BFP, congratulations!!

Horseypants how are you doing? Due dates are hard :hugs: I felt a little better after mine had passed, I hope you do too. Also once past the 1 year anniversary helped too. It'll always make me sad but it does get easier to live with :hugs:

I'm 7dpo today. My chart looks different to most of my other charts, it's a lot more stable. So hopefully that means my hormones are nicely settled rather than totally crazy as per usual :wacko: Any cramps, breast pain etc I am just putting down to clomid. Much calmer than the last 2ww which is nice :)

Starlight...
I got a positive OPK last night at 1030pm. It was negative 2 times during the day but I decided to check it that last time and a smiley face came up. This morning it was negative again...

So...I'm guesing I had a short surge...will find out tomorrow morning scan if I ovulated

Hi all

Starlight I'm really chuffed for you - it's fab that the clomid is working and that follie sounds very promising!

Horseypants I feel for you, it's hard thinking how different life would have been. I hope you feel a bit better once it has passed, I know I did.

Smiler I'm one day ahead of you, 8DPO today. But spotting as usual (grrrr!) so I' not expecting any miracles. I'm getting my day 21 blood results on Friday (actually it was day 23 as I ov'd late) so am really hoping that I get a reasonable progesterone reading. It's good that your 2WW is a calmer this time.

Breaking Dawn hope you've been keeping hubby busy! Good luck for the scan - let us know what happened.

We were busy busy :sex: LOL

CD10, 11 and 12 (pos opk) and tonite CD13.

Starlight...
I got a positive OPK last night at 1030pm. It was negative 2 times during the day but I decided to check it that last time and a smiley face came up. This morning it was negative again...

So...I'm guesing I had a short surge...will find out tomorrow morning scan if I ovulated

Update to my post above......

No smiley face this morning...but at 530PM i took a non-digi opk and i got very dark line ...it was dark as/darker then the control..

I guess fmu test wasnt good....

i think the smiley face uses different kinds of data, not just LH. trust the old school tests rather than the smiley ones. that's what my doc said ;). and yeah, you will normally get a higher LH reading with 10am-2pm tests rather than top of the morning.

Oh that's interesting about the digi ones...I was thinking of investing in them but glad I didn't! Yeah Horseypants is right, testing with FMU is no good for OPKs!

MrsElsie sorry you are spotting :( Do you know why it happens?

I am starting to get a little antsy now....had one of those horrible FB moments where you log in and the very first post is someone announcing their pregnancy. It's great news for them and she's such a lovely person I don't begrudge at all but still, it throws me a little and makes me sad for us :(

Thanks ladies :)

Breaking dawn - how did your scan go today? Are you officially in your TWW?

Smiler - ohh those FB moments are tough. I know what you mean as I have had a lot of those lately on FB too - as I am happy for the people, but at the same time makes me sad and sad for us. We will get ours! Although, when I do, I don't think that I will post it up on FB...what are your thoughts on that?

Mrs Elsie - hope your D23 test comes back with a good reading. sorry to hear about the spotting :( do you think that progesterone supplements may help? my doctor has put me on those during my TWW to help with lining and implantation (at least I think that is what it is for....).

horseypants - hope you're feeling better!

Hmm to be honest I've been using FB less and less recently. I've noticed there's been much less activity on there recently by other people as well, I don't know if it's a general trend or just me and my social group but nobody posts much stuff up anymore, so whenever I log on the news feed is pretty dull!

So I think if I ever do fall pg, I won't do the whole announcement thing. What I really want to do is wait til past 12 weeks before telling family, then if I can hold out til 20 weeks (though it depends on the bump!!) that's when I'll email friends all at once to let them know. Then once the baby is born I'll post a few pics so people who don't live near us can see, but I definitely don't want to be one of those people who has thousands of baby photos uploaded every day!

FX for your scan tomorrow :hugs:

I agree with your approach :) And I have also found that there is generally less activity on my FB as well, although like you I don't go on FB that much anymore. I think I used to much more years ago when I was still in school.

So this may be very silly, but I am worried that my folly is actually a cyst! And really for no other reason other then I have this strange gut feeling because I have never had a folly this size before, and my body don't really feel close to ovulation? I am likely just being crazy, and really hope the scan tomorrow shows that I've O'd!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->