Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

I did Clomid 2 - 6 and I always started testing at cd 10 so should be okay

Hi Ladies! I am crawling out of my "Got AF depression" here and getting back on board for this cycle. It always takes me a few days :blush:

Starlight- My fingers are crossed for good follies for you! You are making me want homemade soup!

Smiler- Hooray for +OPK! Fingers crossed for you! I know about not getting your hopes up. I tell myself that in the beginning of every month. Without fail, though, my hopes grow and grow after ovulation that maybe this is the month. I always think that not feeling quite so helpful will lessen the blow when/if AF arrives but it never does. Hang in there! We can all keep each other up on this thread. The meditations do help too! :hugs:

Horsey Pants- I'm sorry AF got you. :hugs:

Breaking Dawn- CD 10 sounds good for testing! My RE recommends CD11, so CD 10 seems great!

So, I had said before that AF got me on Tuesday, but it was only spotting. So, CD1 for me was yesterday. I had an appt with my RE this morning and she wants me to start my second round of Clomid 50mg, tonight. She saw a couple of follies already starting to grow. I will take it CD 2-6 this month. I took it CD 3-7 last month with O around CD14-16. I have a scan scheduled on CD 12 which will show what's going on with my follies and lining. We shall see what this month brings!

I am wishing for good news for all of us!

beestrong X for you hun

ladies have you had a temp drop tons of cm but no af? i thought that i would be getting her today but nothing only a bunch of cm it feels like af but when i run to check it's just lotion like cm (sorry for the tmi) but i have no idea what is going on my bbs were a little achey today wth? my thoughts exactly any input would be great thanks girls

hope that you all are good

smiler yay for the pos opk FX hun

lucy, your symptoms sounds really promising but your temps have gone down. fingers crossed for you xo

smiler, get busy!

i think i'll get the results soon, like this week

starlight, yay! good luck on Monday. Grow follies grow!

breaking dawn, if you have cheapie opks, i'd go ahead and start em now.

hi ladies :wave:

temp down again today so am just waitng on the witch to get here. i did test this morning to just be sure and of course BFN so am not going to get my hopes anymore, am good with what came out of this cycle and i know that clomid does work for me so when am ready to try again i know i have something lol

gl to the rest that are waiting to test or o FX for all you

Thanks for all the advice girls....on when to start OPKs.

Today is CD9..yesterday was last clomid dose. I started OPKs this afternoon...it was super light - obviously...so i'm looking forward to seeing the line darken over the next few days.

breaking dawn- gl to you hun FX that it works

:wave: hi everyone else, well af got me yest so now am on a ntnp break which is fine by me. am back on the losing weight wagon i fell off that sucker last week and had to crawl back on lol but am good and hope to keep tabs on you girls and see what happens will still be temping to see what happens with my cycle

FX for you all :dust:

Lucy - sorry hun af got you :hugs:

As for me i started OPK on saturday and so far nothing as expected...

Today is CD10...last clomid pill CD8. Today my ovaries have been bothering me .....feeling some pain....not sure why.....anyone else have this on clomid.

Oh so sorry AF arrived Lucy :hugs: :hugs:

Beestrong how come you changed the days you take clomid? I never found out how docs decide which days each individual takes it. I would be interested to know how they work it out! Anyway, I hope earlier clomid = earlier ov for you and you catch the next egg!

Starlight - FX for your scan today! Hope you get some good news :)

AFM I'm 5dpo today. Doing quite well so far on the whole not getting my hopes up thing :) I guess if this is not our cycle, I won't have to come up with lame excuses over Christmas as to why I'm not drinking...though how great would it be to have an xmas bfp :) My temps aren't rocky like they normally are, I usually get dips and rises all over the place but this whole cycle they've been pretty stable. Hope that's my hormones starting to behave and not my thermometer dying!!

Hey All,

Mind if I join you? Today I start my first day of clomid (I'll be taking it CD5 - 9)! When during the day do you all take it? I read a few ladies prefer in the evening before they go to bed- I didn't know if it actually makes a difference?

Also- when do you all start doing your ovulation tests?

Thanks and baby dust to you all-- looking forward to keeping up with all of you and seeing some BFP's!

Lucy – sorry about AF :hugs: your getting healthier plan sounds good! I have been trying to do that as well!

Breaking Dawn – Hope you get some nice lines on your OPKs soon  I have been taking my clomid D2-6. Hope it does the trick for you!

Smiler – funny you mention that about the holidays as I was thinking the same thing this morning – that if this cycle we get lucky, then very exciting and if not, then at least don’t have to come up with excuses for not drinking. I have my FX for you that you will need to have an excuse over the holidays!!

Elle – good luck on your first cycle of clomid! I am on my 3rd cycle and I have been taking the clomid right before bed as I find it minimizes and side effects!

horseypants- how are you doing? 

AFM – I had a CD10 scan today and there was a nice big folly on my left ovary at 21mm! My first two cycles of clomid, I didn’t get one that size till CD20 or later, so looks like I may O a lot earlier this month, maybe by CD14, which is pretty exciting because my cycles are usually much longer!! Will go in for another scan on Wednesday and Friday to see how things progess along :) in the meantime, need to get busy with some BD!

Wow Starlight!! That's fantastic news!! Quick quick, get to the bedroom :D You're on 150mg now, is that right?

Hi Elle :hi: Welcome to the thread! I also took my tablets at night. However for me, the only symptom I really get whilst on the tablets is hot flushes and I found getting hot at night just stopped me from sleeping. I still take them at night, but earlier than bedtime. So hopefully can avoid hot flushes whilst working and sleeping!! They say you ovulate anything from 5-10 days after your last pill, so I reckon you would be ok to start using OPKs from about CD 11 or 12. Good luck!

Breaking Dawn - I haven't had too much trouble with ovary pain, usually only after I've ovulated. But my friend took clomid too and she really suffered with painful ovaries. I think it's just because they're being stimulated more than usual. I shouldn't think it's anything to worry about but if it gets really painful then might be worth ringing your doc just to check all is ok :)

Thanks Smiler :) yes time to get busy, lol!
That's right, I am on 150mg this cycle!

Hope it does the trick Starlight. They say third time's a charm, right?!

Hi ladies....

Im on CD11 today...i had an u/s this morning to check follicles.

Ive got 3 follies....the largest at 18mm.

My OPK today ....taken at 6pm was negative....amd so was yesterday...

I BD yesterday....and i was going to BD tomorrw night.

But should i BD tonight?

Im confused....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"