Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

hello starlight 2012 I am also on clomid 150mg cd 5-9 and as of right now I am on cd 19, and still no positive OPK. It is driving me crazy, now last month according to the doc, my chart looked like I ovulated on cd23, isnt that kinda late? Is that good or bad? HUGs HUGS FRIENDS

Aw starlight I hope it isn't a cyst but it's natural to worry about anything and everything when ttc! Tbh this cycle I didn't feel like I was going to O. Last cycle it was v.v. painful, but this time nothing. Weird. FX for you, hope it goes well x

Tiatammy CD23 isn't too late at all. My doc said it doesn't matter when you O, just as long as you do! Hopefully it'll get quicker the more rounds you do. My first cycle at 50mg I o'd cd 31. Then my dose went up to 100mg and the last 2 cycles I o'd cd 16 :)

kerrbear, stick around so we can see your progress!

starlight, i understand the tendency toward paranoia - so hugs - i do think it is an egg trying to pop out xo

tiatammy, welcome! i'm adding you to our list. my first cycle on clomid, i was worried it was taking so long to o too. now on on another round with a higher dose and hoping my experience will be like smiler's

i'm still being a moody biotch. i wish i could go home and go to bed all day instead of working. also last night i committed a major sin and smoked some cigarettes. bad horseypants. ...but i'm just kinda losing hope to be honest and i'm pissed off.

breaking dawn, what's the word? did you o yet?

tiatammy - CD23 for ovulation is not too late and I think a lot of ladies here as well as ones with successful BFPs have ovulated later into the cycle, so not to worry! :)

thanks smiler - I think I am just driving myself crazy as I go from being excited and hopeful to thinking like a crazy person, haha. so I will just wait and see what happens!

horseypants - happy that you understand me and my crazy thoughts! hope your mood picks up - the TTC experience can be very challenging so understandable that sometimes you just feel fed up - I know I do all the time!!

Hello ladies :)
Hope u dont mind me joining in i m on my first round of clomid 50mg n i took my first pill few mints ago. I am very excited and nervous at the same time coz i've read many success stories abt clomid and some bad stories aswell like when women dont ovulate at all on clomid n it mess up thier cycle.
But i m hoping for the best for all of us.
:dust:

kerrbear, stick around so we can see your progress!

starlight, i understand the tendency toward paranoia and hugs, i think maybe that's what it is and it is an egg trying to pop put xo

tiatammy, welcome! i'm adding you to our list. my first cycle on clomid, i was worried it was taking so long to o too. now on on another round with a higher dose and hoping my experience will be like smiler's

i'm still being a moody biotch. i wish i could go home and go to bed all day instead of working. also last night i committed a major sin and smoked some cigarettes. bad horseypants. ...but i'm just kinda losing hope to be honest and i'm pissed off.

breaking dawn, what's the word? did you o yet?

I will. I had my bloodwork done today. I want to keep up with how all you wonderful ladies are doing! :)

Hey no fair getting all quiet in here. Hugs to all my ladies still trying. It is SO HARD FOR US!!!!!!!! Pity party anyone? I was joking with friends on another thread that we should find some way to get an audio link online and all CRY CRY CRY!!!!! until we are laugh-crying which im sure would take about three seconds. did i mention i am being a moody biotch today? and last night? Thank you stargazer, for understanding.

I started this thread, by the way, because when i started the clomid, i combed through a bunch on here and wanted to see some successes!!!!! like the general testing threads... you know how you can read the top and comb through and get an idea of how many people got prego and had their babies and all that. there really weren't any nicely organized ones for clomid ladies. so based on our little list on post one, we have some successes and are due for many more xoxoxoxox

mrs elsie, littlelulu, lucy? other ladies? what's the latest? don't make me stalk you.....

Update for me....

As of early this morning u/s...3 follicles still there ....and still very dark line on OPK.

This afternoon...OPK line fades to light....but still a line there..

This evening at around 8pm...start feeling pains on right side..ovary feels heavy....DH and i BD and i ask him to be gentle bc feeling sensitive and its starting ti hurt more on right side...

Then im ling in bed after....and we are laughin...and its really hurting...everytime i laugh....like i can feel my ovary soo heavy and painful,

Is this ovulation on clomid???? Ive never experienced it like this before

Sure i feel twinges and a gentle heavyness....but nothing like this!

Starlight ...hows it going hun?

I had the twinges and sometimes sharp pains lasting a minute or so. Hopefully it just means you're having a really strong ovulation! :)

Breaking Dawn I had serious pain last cycle when I ovulated! It hurt to BD and it was really painful all night, I had trouble getting to sleep. It was on my right side only. Then surprise surprise my temp went up, so my ovulation day matched the pain. I didn't get it this cycle though, don't know why!

Wow we have 5 BFPs on this thread? I didn't realise! That's great. I hope the number just keeps rising!!

Horseypants sorry you have been feeling like a biotch!!! I'm sure you're not being as bad as you think :) It is tough going though, so much waiting and uncertainty it is truly rubbish :hugs:

AFM I'm 8dpo and not much going on. I'm pretty sure this is not our cycle. But that's ok, think I have come to accept it this time x

Welcome Miriam! FX for your first round of clomid 

How are you feeling today horseypants? We should get together and have a cry-fest, I am sure it would be very cathartic!! Hopefully this thread will see lots more BFPs soon!

Breaking dawn – sounds like you are ovulating or have ovulated – fabulous! On my first couple rounds of clomid, I definitely had uncomfortable pain for about a day on the side with the dominant follicle. FX!! Will you be going in for any more scans or just TWW now?

Smiler – it is good to manage expectations – I am very hopefully for you!!!

AFM – went in for CD14 scan today and the folly is STILL there at 28mm!!! So…time to get busy with DH tonight (I hope he isn’t too tired….) and then will go back on Monday to hopefully confirm that I’ve O’d!!

Morning girls!

So had CD15 u/s today and I have ovulated! Yaaay!

Dr reviewed all my follicle results from this week...and he thinks I ovulated 2 times!!!!!!

I must have had a strong ovulation bc of the pains I was having last nite. He said there is a 3rd follicle (21mm) that will possible ovulate today...so I'm going in tomorrow to have a last check. And then its into the TWW.

I am SO happy clomid worked...and I got good ovulation. :dance:

I am so thrilled for you breaking dawn - that is so fantastic that you responded so wel l to the clomid :happydance:

Woah Breaking Dawn!! So you mean you released 2 eggs already and there's still a 3rd that could pop?! I didn't know that could happen, I thought once an egg (or two!) had been released any others started to recede? But either way that's AMAZING news and would explain the extra pain. Maybe I also released 2 eggs last cycle and only 1 this time.

Aww Starlight that little folllie needs to pull its socks up and pop out already! Did your doc say if there is a maximum size follicles can get to? Thank you for your good wishes :) yeah I let the expectations get way out of control last cycle so not doing it again! Let's just remain positive and hopeful for each other xx

LOL Smiler you're right, my folly does need to pull it's socks up! You're too funny. This is definitely the biggest folly that I have had so far...so I hope that it pops ASAP. My doctor will see the results later today (US was performed by a technician) and if there are any problems, I suspect they will let me know. I too am managing my expectations this cycle and have pretty much prepped myself for a BFN right before Christmas! We will be hopeful for each other :hugs:

Indeedy :) That's what I love about coming on here, so nice to know there are others out there thinking good thoughts for you when you can't quite manage it for yourself :hugs: xx

Thank you so much!

I really appreciate the support in this thread.

I feel a big *sigh of releif* that it worked

tiatammy - CD23 for ovulation is not too late and I think a lot of ladies here as well as ones with successful BFPs have ovulated later into the cycle, so not to worry! :)

thanks smiler - I think I am just driving myself crazy as I go from being excited and hopeful to thinking like a crazy person, haha. so I will just wait and see what happens!

horseypants - happy that you understand me and my crazy thoughts! hope your mood picks up - the TTC experience can be very challenging so understandable that sometimes you just feel fed up - I know I do all the time!!

Thanks starlight 2012, I have a update I finally got my positive OPK last night at 11:00pm cd 19, on cd 20 today , so we have bedded, cd 7,9.12.17,19 and going to bed tonight and tomm. I am so happy first positive since I have been on clomid and that was started in september, I was about to give up, I hope it goes the rest of the way and brings me a christmas surprise. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Aw starlight I hope it isn't a cyst but it's natural to worry about anything and everything when ttc! Tbh this cycle I didn't feel like I was going to O. Last cycle it was v.v. painful, but this time nothing. Weird. FX for you, hope it goes well x

Tiatammy CD23 isn't too late at all. My doc said it doesn't matter when you O, just as long as you do! Hopefully it'll get quicker the more rounds you do. My first cycle at 50mg I o'd cd 31. Then my dose went up to 100mg and the last 2 cycles I o'd cd 16 :)

thanks smiler82, I just did get my big fat smiley last night cd19 at 11:00 pm I am sooo happy I do hope this is it for me beded cds 7,9,12,17,19 and going to bed today and tomm. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->