Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Hi ladies :wave:

Well af got me but that's ok am just glad that I o'd on my own will continue to temp but am more into my weight loss for now

Congrats to the BFPs hope there's more to come.
good luck Lucy, where there's o, there's hope!

thayet good luck to you hun hope that the clomid works for you

and your so right where there is o there is always hope FX for you hun

My husband and I are TTC our first. I've had laproscopic surgery 3 times to remove cysts, and the last time, the doctor removed my left ovary and tube. Last week I went to get my progresterone levels checked and she told me i was at a 3.9. I'm starting clomid next week. anything i should expect as far as side effects and anything i can do to help, pineapple, sunflower seeds, etc. Any suggestions are appreciated.

My first Clomid cycle I had nausea for the first 2-3 days and hot flashes. The second cycle just some hot flashes and occasional headaches. I have heard of women having trouble with cysts on Clomid due to hyperstimulation. Hopefully Clomid works for you!

hi girls I want to join as well even though I am not clomid user but still want to join you guys if you dont mind ...I have been ttc since dec 2011 and this morning on cd 27, 12 dpo having brown spotting only when I wipe but now no more and temperature dropped as well so sure am again out...I am thinking to make appointment next week to see why is it not happening whats wrong ? I wanna ask you guys that when did GYN prescribed you clomid means at which stage and how many of you have been ttc since more than year and now on clomid ?

I just started Clomid. We have been TTC since Nov. 2011. I would talk to the doctor about getting started. Have you had any other testing done such as an HSG, sperm analysis, progesterone blood work? Just talk to the doctor about what your options are.

Is anyone else charting on Clomid and experienced a drastic temp change like I've had?

My temp was in a nose dive and then all of a sudden shot from 97.39 to 98.12. I now have dotted lines on FF, but I feel like it would be too soon to have a proper egg.

My temp was in a nose dive and then all of a sudden shot from 97.39 to 98.12. I now have dotted lines on FF, but I feel like it would be too soon to have a proper egg.

dear did dr prescribed you clomid ? or you are taking without any prescription because what I know in UK it should be prescribed by dr

My dr. prescribed it after my HSG. I would never take anything without a prescription. The doctors plan is to take this for 3 cycles and we'll see from there what the next course of action is.

My dr. prescribed it after my HSG. I would never take anything without a prescription. The doctors plan is to take this for 3 cycles and we'll see from there what the next course of action is.

thanks dear...I hope it works for you...actually tommorow I am going to make appointment with GP finally after hitting 1 year mark ...so I wanted to know about something...but truly saying I am worried as well....

Yeah I told my doctor my fear last year when we had reached the 6months TTC mark. I'm currently 31 and kind of feel like time is running out. Most of my family had children young I'm one of the few that waited til their 30's to start TTC.

Yeah I told my doctor my fear last year when we had reached the 6months TTC mark. I'm currently 31 and kind of feel like time is running out. Most of my family had children young I'm one of the few that waited til their 30's to start TTC.

hun I know what you are going through..I am 25 and DH is 32 ...my three friends got pregnant with in 6 months last year they all usually asks me about good news every time , even in my family my SIL she gave birth to two baby boys within two years ...she fell pregnant very easily...now everyone is looking towards me with the question of WHEN ? OMG I am truly fed up I think those who got pregnant easily they never understand your pain because they didnt pass through such phase so they think that everyone would be like them fell pregnant at first try ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....and when people ask WHY ARE YOU LATE ? So I think its not in my hands its all in God hands ...

hi ladies! hope you all had a nice and relaxing weekend - they never seem long enough!

lucy - you have a great attitude and that is fantastic that you O'd :)

WindyG - good luck on your first round of clomid! sorry about the difficulties you have encountered so far - must have been difficult to go through some of those procedures.

tulip - it would be a great idea to have an appointment with your doctor since it has been just over a year of TTC. your doctor will likely ask you about how regular your cycles are and perhaps run some tests for you then determine what would be the best course of action. my doctor prescribed clomid for me after some blood tests and hcg - before clomid my periods were very irregular. I had been TTC for almost a year and a half before starting on clomid. good luck!

hi ladies! hope you all had a nice and relaxing weekend - they never seem long enough!

lucy - you have a great attitude and that is fantastic that you O'd :)

WindyG - good luck on your first round of clomid! sorry about the difficulties you have encountered so far - must have been difficult to go through some of those procedures.

tulip - it would be a great idea to have an appointment with your doctor since it has been just over a year of TTC. your doctor will likely ask you about how regular your cycles are and perhaps run some tests for you then determine what would be the best course of action. my doctor prescribed clomid for me after some blood tests and hcg - before clomid my periods were very irregular. I had been TTC for almost a year and a half before starting on clomid. good luck!

hun my periods were very regular but in 2011 feb for the first time it was 42 days cycle then for few months it was 33,34,35 then back to normal 28-30 days cycle...now again since october it was 33,30,32 days but now again this time I got period exactly after 28 days ...so Idk what happened to my cycle ...thanks

Is anyone else charting on Clomid and experienced a drastic temp change like I've had?

My temps were higher and now they've dropped. I don't think I o-ed the last two cycles which is somewhat worrying.....

I did o once on cd11, which is unheard for me - so I say it is possible you did o. Sorry to say, you will know for sure in about two weeks. xo

hi guys :) congrats amanda! i have some updates to make on the front post. welcome to the new ladies!

my quicki update: i'm frustrated, not o-ing, but am being seen by a fertility doc which is expensive but a good step. next round, we will monitor follies, so i'm glad to have company on that here.

me and OH have not bd-ed much lately.... i feel like it is too late in my cycle for anything real productive to happen and frankly, i aint feelin it lately for some reason! ah well, absence does make the heart grow fond :p

hi guys :) congrats amanda! i have some updates to make on the front post. welcome to the new ladies!

my quicki update: i'm frustrated, not o-ing, but am being seen by a fertility doc which is expensive but a good step. next round, we will monitor follies, so i'm glad to have company on that here.

me and OH have not bd-ed much lately.... i feel like it is too late in my cycle for anything real productive to happen and frankly, i aint feelin it lately for some reason! ah well, absence does make the heart grow fond :p

boo to being frustrated but glad that you will be seen by a fertility doc soon and will have your follies monitored! so are you just waiting for a new cycle to start now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->