Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Amanda that's brilliant news, congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you

Starlight that's great news about your folly scan I hope they get nice and big again, fx for Friday for you. I wonder if people sometimes have a stronger side (yours appears to be the left!)

Puppymom welcome to the forum, best of luck with the clomid

AFM I'm stuck in limbo. Have no idea what day I'm on as I havent had a proper bleed since my early mc before Christmas. But I am getting some EWCM and have a high (not peak) on my CBFM, so am hoping I'll ov again in the next few days (and that's without the clomid as I have to wait for next AF before starting the 100mg again). I'm going to carry on doing the normal OPKs as well as my CBFM didnt give me a peak reading the month I fell PG!

Thanks Mrs Elsie & Breaking Dawn!! Fx for you and hoping you'll see a 2013 BFP real soon!

Breaking Dawn - where are you at in your cycle right now? Will you be going in for some scans again this cycle? Wishing you luck this cycle as well! :)

MrsElsie - sorry to hear your cycles are a bit all over the place, but I hope that it all comes together soon! Hope you O soon!!

Thanks Amanda :)

Starlight that is aweseome about your follie scan!!! :)

Mrs. Elise, Im sorry that your cycles seem to be so off lately, but Awesome on the EWCM, I had alot two days ago, so Im hoping I'll have a high progesterone when I go and get tested on cd24.

Im really hoping that 2013 will be the year for All of us!!

Horsey wondering how everythign is going w/ you sweetheart?

Breaking Dawn - where are you at in your cycle right now? Will you be going in for some scans again this cycle? Wishing you luck this cycle as well! :)

MrsElsie - sorry to hear your cycles are a bit all over the place, but I hope that it all comes together soon! Hope you O soon!!

Hi Starlight...

how are you? what CD are you?

i'm CD15 today....have had 3 scans and should be ovulating today.

Hi Starlight...

how are you? what CD are you?

i'm CD15 today....have had 3 scans and should be ovulating today.

Breaking DAWN.....FX for you to ovulate today!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sara - hope your progesterone test goes well! When will you be having that done?

Breaking Dawn - yay of ovuation :) How big were your follies in your last scan? Did you have multiple follies just like last cycle? I am at CD10 today, so a bit behind you! I think that I will O on the weekend at the earliest, but more likely at the beginning of next week!

Sara - thanks, FX to you as well

Starlight - i've got to large follies on one side and 2 med follies on the other side. I should O by tomorrow morning.

Goodluck to you!

Breaking Dawn - That is exciting-- FX for you-- hope that eggie and sperm make out and make a baby!

Starlight- I'm right behind you on CD 8. I am getting so impatient.

AFM- I've got today and tomorrow to finish up my clomid. I annoyingly have to travel for work next week but I somehow made it so I only had to be gone for one night. I need to get back and get to BDing!! Feeling a little sad today- I need to stay off facebook. So many babies everywhere. I can't help but wonder how long it's going to be until I have one of my own. It scares me sometimes.

At least tomorrow is Friday!!!

Yes I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!!!!! I've been packing up boxes to move my office to the front with windows. Can't wait to get in there. I'm CD10 I think waiting to O is more stressful than the TWW for me.

Thanks Sara - hope your progesterone test goes well! When will you be having that done?

Breaking Dawn - yay of ovuation :) How big were your follies in your last scan? Did you have multiple follies just like last cycle? I am at CD10 today, so a bit behind you! I think that I will O on the weekend at the earliest, but more likely at the beginning of next week!

I'll be having that done the 9th and I normally get my tests back that day! So i'll be filing everyone in. My test last month was a 9.1 which is with in the normal range! So I am pretty pumped about that and FX that I have a rating like that again! (and am pregnant) (FX)

I haven't posted for awhile. Christmas and New Years craziness is now over and I am trying to get caught up on all your posts!!

Big congrats to Amanda on your bfp!!! :)

I am at cd25. I had 50mg of clomid on cd 2-7. I think I might have o'd on cd19-20. I never had a fully positive opk. The top part of the line was really dark (the dark part of the line was thin). The bottom part of the line was still lighter than the test line. After two like that I started getting negative opk's so either I didn't o this month or I missed the fully positive. I am going to get my day 25 progesterone level tested today so I will find out Monday if I did o. My bb's are really sore so I am taking that as a good sign that I have high progesterone levels and actually did o. The only other time I have felt this way was before my bfp in Oct (which sadly ended in a m/c). I have had one af since then which came after 32 days.

So for now I am guessing I am 7dpo. I am going to try to hold out testing until next Wednesday (which would be cd32).

If this month is unsuccessful I can get follicle tracking next month. I was so disappointed that they couldn't do it this time. I just have a feeling I didn't o and at least with the tracking they could have given me a trigger shot.

Elle it scares me too, and I know what you mean about facebook. There's one person I know who always write things like "my life wouldn't be worth living if I didnt have kids" and it really annoys me! These people dont realise how hard it is for the likes of us.

Cntrygrl good luck with the move, and I hope O comes quickly for you.

Sara I hope you're progesterone test comes back good. I expect the next few days will go sloooowwwly but good that you can get results almost straight away

And Jenkb it sounds quite positive - I've missed my positive OPK a few times, it's definitely possible. Let us know on Monday how you got on with the test.

Happy weekend everyone, I'm only at work 3 days this week but am definitely ready for a few days off!

Hi all,

I'm new to BnB - I was diagnosed with probable PCOS a year ago. Just stopped taking bcp in late November and things are all still messed up, but am charting and starting Clomid as soon as AF shows up. 15 years of bcp, am a little nervous about when things will regulate.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful advice on past posts, it's been helpful to read, since I don't have any girls to talk to about this irl :)

~ thayet

Welcome Thayet and good luck with the Clomid. What dosage are they putting you on?

thayet, I am surprised that you're allowed to start Clomid right away - that's great. Most doctors want to wait and see what your cycles do naturally first, regardless of probable PCOS or not! What dose?

breaking dawn - that sounds great! will you be going in for another scan to confirmed that you O'd? amazing that you have multiple mature follies!!

elle - I am getting impatient too, lol, so I totally understand. sorry about the FB :hugs: i had the same experience earlier this week with people announcing new pregnancies or a new baby - argh!

cntrygirl - I agree that waiting to O is painful - I find it worse the the TWW. That is fantastic that you are moving office closer to some nice bright windows!

sara - I have my fingers crossed for you :)

jenkb - happy new year! sounds like you have a good plan. i hope that this is the cycle for you. FX!

thayet - welcome!!! i hope that you're able to start clomid soon and that it helps regulate your cycles. before clomid, my cycles were also all over the place!

AFM - DH and I have been feeling under the weather all week so not BD been happening, so we'll need to get busy this weekend! Another folly scan this afternoon, so we'll see if they are getting ready to pop!

thayet, I am surprised that you're allowed to start Clomid right away - that's great. Most doctors want to wait and see what your cycles do naturally first, regardless of probable PCOS or not! What dose?

yeah my primary care doctor is a guy, and he's pretty good about listening to his patietns. He did a pelvic ultrasound and bloodwork and based on what he saw, he was like "you won't conceive without this". I get the feeling his wife went through something similar, since he was so willing to let me start right away instead of waiting 6m-1yr. I missed the boat with this cycle (AF was super light and only 3 days.. weird) so next cycle for sure! 50 mg to start, cd3-8. here's hoping :)

Hi ladies :wave:

Well af got me but that's ok am just glad that I o'd on my own will continue to temp but am more into my weight loss for now

Congrats to the BFPs hope there's more to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->