Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

OMG!!! I can't believe it, I just got my BFP :) I'm so shocked!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! what great news that is, and waht a Great way to start out the NEW YEAR!!!

Im am pretty sure I ovulated again this month, but have my progesterone test on the 9th, so FX!!!!

Hi ladies - Happy New Year to all and 2013 is going to be a big year for us all, I've got a good feeling about it :)

Amanda - CONGRATS on your BFP!!!!! So excited for you and what an amazing way to ring in the new year!! I believe you were waiting to start clomid, so you got your BFP on a clomid-free cycle? :)

Elle - are you just finishing up your clomid? what dosage are you taking this month?

laurab - sorry to hear you got some frustrating test results :hugs: hope you're feeling better!

horseypants - has your doctor advised you to switch to femera? where are you at in your cycle right now?

Lucy - i hope evil AF stayed away!!

cntrygirl - that is good that your side effects are manageable! FX for you!

MrsElsie - that is a nice quote that you shared. 2013 will be a great year for us all. How are you feeling?

kerrbear - that is so cute that your DH was excited to tell people!

ready2bmum - are you testing more again today? FX for you!!!

Breaking Dawn - where are you at in your cycle? Figured we'd be cycle buddies again! :)

AFM - CD9 today and took 150mg D2-6. This afternoon I have my first follicular tracking ultrasound, so will see what is cookin'!!

Hi Starlight! Today I take my 3rd clomid pill. This month I am doing the 50mg cd 5-9. I talked to my doc last week and she said my CD 21 blood test was way over what they need to confirm ovulation so that is good.

Let us know how the ultrasound goes! I hope there are lots of good follies in there!!

Good luck with the ultrasound Starlight!!!
Elle-- I'm taking my last pill tonight. I'm days 5-9 also. Hopefully my cycles become shorter.

Thanks Kerrbear! How are you feeling? Did you tell your family yet?

I'm still having nausea on and off all day. My heartburn is better since I've been taking Pepcid every day. I'm having some sinus issues at the moment. Thanks for asking! We told all of our friends and family actually. We waiting until after the ultrasound when we saw the heartbeat. My husband was really excited to tell people.

How exciting!! Did you tell them in a creative way?

Not really, lol. When I called my sister I asked her if she was ready to be an aunt again and she was like "are you serious?!". When I called my mom I said I had something to tell her and she was like "you're pregnant". For everyone else we posted a pic of baby shoes on facebook and said "Our house is expanding by two feet in August 2013".

I love that facebook idea :) So cute!

Thanks Kerrbear & Sara! FX for good results on the 9th, Sara!

Thanks Cntrygrl!

Thanks so much Starlight! Yes, I was supposed to start Clomid next cycle, so I guess I joined this thread too early. Sorry girls! I still can't believe I actually ovulated on my own. I guess all my body needed was the threat of Clomid, LOL! Good Luck on your ultrasound this afternoon. FX for you!

Hey ladies, I thought I had joined this thread before, but apparently not! I am going to be starting my second round of clomid in a couple of days. My chart shows that I ovulated, but my temps are way too low, and bloods confirmed that I didn't. So, the dose has been upped to 100 mg - praying that it does the trick!

Elle-- I'm taking my last pill tonight. I'm days 5-9 also. Hopefully my cycles become shorter.

Oh good! How have you been feeling on clomid? I am pretty much fine, I got little hot flashes in the middle of the night but that seems to be it. That and I lose my appetite. Does that happen to anyone else now that I mention it? I lost four pounds last month. But don't worry, gained it back over Christmas:haha:

We can be cycle buddies- how fun:rofl:

Hey ladies, I thought I had joined this thread before, but apparently not! I am going to be starting my second round of clomid in a couple of days. My chart shows that I ovulated, but my temps are way too low, and bloods confirmed that I didn't. So, the dose has been upped to 100 mg - praying that it does the trick!

Welcome puppy mom!! Prayers for 100MG!! :)

Hi starlight! Youre lucky to be getting a scan. I wish I knew what was going on inside me!! lol. best of luck with it!

I tested again this morning and bfn. completely bummed me out as I had gotten excited. Tested an hour ago and I got another similar line. Im starting to think I got a bad batch of 10miu tests :cry:

Elle - that is great you confirmed O last cycle - step in the right direction! sounds like your symptoms have been not so bad this cycle, which is great!

cntrygirl - hope clomid helps to shorten your cycle! It has helped to shorten mine - before I was at 35-50 days, and last couple of cycles have been more in the 28-30 days :)

Amanda - that is amazing. you must still be shock and so thrilled! do you have any appointments sheduled for tests or with your doctor or just going ot wait a while?

puppymom - welcome and good luck on your 2nd cycle of clomid. hope that it does the trick to help you O!!

ready2bmum - sorry abou the BFN, how many dpo are you now? hope that evil witch stays away!!!!

AFM, I just got back from my CD9 folly scan and I've got one folly on the left at 15mm and one on the right at 10mm. My left folly has been working hard over the past few months, I hope that it keeps it up this month!! Will be going back again on Friday. Seems like 150mg clomid is doing the trick for helping me O earlier, so I am pretty excited about that! Every little bit helps :)

Starlight, Im only 8dpo today, I know Im very early..Im just so impatient and this cycle feels worse than before...I mean I feel like Im going to be more crushed than ever if AF arrives. I really had all my hopes piled on first round of clomid.

I dont fully understand about follies, but from what I do know, its sounds like you are going good yeah?

Starlight, I am still shocked. It doesn't feel real yet. I haven't made any appts yet, but probably will call real soon. My Dr will have me come in around 8 wks. I'm a little confused, are you 9dpo or cd9? I don't know much about follies, sorry :)

ready2bmum - well i hope that this cycle does the trick for you! did your clomid cycle impact your cycle length at all? as for the follies, ovulation is close when the follies are about 20mm, and before, my follies didn't get to that size till CD20+, and how they are getting nice and big around CD10/12, which is much earlier, so I am pretty happy about that!

Amanda - sorry I meant to write that I am CD9!! how confusing, haha. that is good to call your doctor soon to see what they are thinking. Yay so exciting!

Its only my first cycle of it, and I dont have my blood results yet.. BUT based on my opks I ovulated cd17 and Im 8dpo today. condsidering my last cycle was 51 days and Im not sure when/if I ovulated, I definately think it helped!! Il know for sure when I get my blood results/AF arrives/bfp! :haha:

Its only my first cycle of it, and I dont have my blood results yet.. BUT based on my opks I ovulated cd17 and Im 8dpo today. condsidering my last cycle was 51 days and Im not sure when/if I ovulated, I definately think it helped!! Il know for sure when I get my blood results/AF arrives/bfp! :haha:

that is fantastic that clomid helped to shorten up your cycle! i hope that this cycle is the one for you, but if not, it is still great that your body is responding to the clomid!!! :) :) :)

Oh good! How have you been feeling on clomid? I am pretty much fine, I got little hot flashes in the middle of the night but that seems to be it. That and I lose my appetite. Does that happen to anyone else now that I mention it? I lost four pounds last month. But don't worry, gained it back over Christmas:haha:

We can be cycle buddies- how fun:rofl:

We can definitely be cycle buddies. It's funny because I have the same exact side effects as you. I can only manage to eat like one meal a day. I'm not very hungry at all. I have the night time hot flashes also.

Hi Everyone!

Wow - Amanda congrats hun! i know you were thinking you would be starting clomid your next cycle! so happy for you!

Starlight - goodluck this cycle...we are close to the CDs wishing you luck this cycle!

AFM - I'm here and have been lurking this thread....stalking you ladies..hehehe.

goodluck to all you this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->