Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

I just noticed that my post says something about "Linda"?? HA! That's halarious! Good ole iPhone and the fact that I don't proof read before I hit send. Sorry again ladies and many more typeos and auto corrects to come!

hey ladies, i am so totally confused at this point in time!
i've been on Clomid since November 2012 - last cycle was the first week in January 2013.
i've been having cramps like you won't believe - at times I can't walk. My belly is so bloated - my fiance says he's never seen my belly this big (I've always had a flat tummy). I'm so tired, last night I fell asleep at 18:30 (which is not normal for me at all). And I have this pain in my back that just won't fade at all! I'm not experiencing any nausea, but I do tend to "nibble" quite often and I'm drinking lots of fluids too (which I also normally don't do). Any feedback / suggestions / opinions ladies? I did a hpt the last week in December, but it was very very very faint (both me and my fiance could see the 2nd line). And then boom!! the 2nd of January AF arrived - but only stayed for 3 days - very brigth red blood with dark spots inbetween (sorry TMI).

I would test again - especially if you had a faint positive already. You can have full AF and still be pregnant.

Thanks for the support ladies!

Murmers- yes the cyst is from my 2nd round of 50mg clomid. RE found it at my baseline ultrasound this AM. I knew it was a risk, but I really did not think it would happen to me on only 50mg. So disheartening! Now that I know it is therei have been having the worst pains/cramps on my right ovary,like ovulation pains times 10! Trying to stay positive and wait it out with patience which is not so easy for me by any means. Reading some BFP posts on this thread by u ladies would really make the month go faster and more enjoyable, so can u ladies please help me out with that?? Fingers crossed for u all!

Waiting-- I was a day 5-9er and I took mine at night. My only side effect was the hot flashes like the majority of the ladies.

Sarah-- Hi :hi: Sorry to hear about the cyst. I hope it clears up quickly for you and you can get back on the meds.

sarah - welcome! And echoing many other ladies here, sorry to hear about the cyst - I hope that it clears up soon and you are ready for another cycle :)

murmurs - autocorrect can be the worst but very funny sometimes! hehe.

8dpo for me today and I don't think the days could pass by any slower!!!

Hello there girls!

I've only got a short work week this week as just last minute I decided to take friday off. After getting a bfn and fri is AF day...I thought I'd treat myself to lounging around in my pjs and watching a chick flick or 2. And best of all..sleep-in!

Starlight - 8dpo...you're almost there! How many dpo are u gonna test? When is AF due!?

breaking dawn - i love that you took this Friday off! If i had an excuse, I would also take it off and join you. it is a tough journey, so i think that you derserve that day off to lounge in your pjs and sleep in :) on the note of work, i just got approved to do compressed work weeks, so starting in February, I will have every other Friday off and just work a little but longer on the other days - pretty eixcted about that!! 8pdo....so I planned to wait till 14dpo (next Tuesday) to test, but not sure if I will make it. What is a reasonable day before that to test??

Starlight - that work arrangement sounds great.

For sure try to wait until 14dpo if you can, if you need to test earlier then 12dpo.

If I can make it to Friday, then I should be okay at least until Sunday, which would be 12dpo, but I will try to wait till 14dpo! Work is really slow for me these days so that does not help the days go by quickly....

I know exactly what you mean...wknd are busy so if during thee tww I can make it to friday usually I can avoid thinking about ttc until sunday.

I was reading the bfp stories on twoweekwait for ladies on clomid - so reassuring!!!

Hi ladies good luck this cycle and try to stay clear headed during your 2ww. As for me I just got my clomid and will be taking it tonight cycle day 3 for me. Hoping for no side effects and a :bfp:

Starlight good luck!!! The 2nd week of the tww is the worst but u are almost there! The weekend will help the last few days fly by!

Fingers crossed!!

breaking dawn - i love reading clomid success stories. when i am feeling down, that is what i go and do, hehe :)

sarah & family1st - thanks for your thoughts ladies!

hello ladies have been off for awhile have had alot of stress lately which apparently is not helping in the baby department or it is some thing else not working, because still not pregnant already have had 4 rounds of clomid 2 months of 100mg for sept and october november went to 150mg and december it was 200mg, as of today starting spotting temps are down to AF temps so I figure full flo tomm.:cry::cry::cry:. I really dont know what the docs next step will be til I send him my temp chart, bit this is where I am at, it will be 2 years in april in trying to concieve, I an starting to believe it is never going to happen. Lots of best wishes to all the ladies and enormous baby dust to you all. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Tammy - hugs sorry its so difficult for you. Hope things get better!

I'm just finishing up round #2 of clomid and I thought for sure it would not take to the 3rd round...got a bfn so just waiting for AF

tiatammy - :hugs: sorry things are so difficult. I am also on my 4th round of clomid right now at 150mg and it will be 2 years of TTC as of May, so we have a similar story. I am in my TWW right now, but am feeling that this may not be the cycle for me (just a gut feeling...)... take care and feel better soon!

Starlight I'm just 2 days behind you! I might test on Tuesday too which would be 12DPO, although would normally get AF before then anyway. Really pleased with my temps, and the fact I havent been spotting this month for a change, it's hard not to get hopes up.

Family1st good luck with the first round - hope you dont get any side effects.

Breaking Dawn sorry about the BFN I think having a PJ day is a great idea!

Elsie - goodluck with testing!

I know what you mean about hard not to get hopes up...some months there are soo many symptoms that u think this must be it. Then months with NO symptoms you think ok..then this must be it.

:dust: to all upcoming testers!

Hiiii everyone
Hope everythings good. I finally cajoled my Dr into giving me a progesterone test. Ill know by tomo if my first cycle on Clomid helped me O!
so far my temps are looking soooo weird compared to last cycle, i wish Id started temping earlier but I didnt want to stress out...so now, either way im stressing, lol

my temps keep rising slowly

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/405a6b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hiiii everyone
Hope everythings good. I finally cajoled my Dr into giving me a progesterone test. Ill know by tomo if my first cycle on Clomid helped me O!
so far my temps are looking soooo weird compared to last cycle, i wish Id started temping earlier but I didnt want to stress out...so now, either way im stressing, lol

my temps keep rising slowly

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/405a6b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Maddy, did you actually take Clomid for 7 days, or is that just your chart acting up? I would pretty much guarantee you ovulated, with temps like that - mine rarely get near 98 unless I have ovulated, never mind stay up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->