Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Hiiii everyone
Hope everythings good. I finally cajoled my Dr into giving me a progesterone test. Ill know by tomo if my first cycle on Clomid helped me O!
so far my temps are looking soooo weird compared to last cycle, i wish Id started temping earlier but I didnt want to stress out...so now, either way im stressing, lol

my temps keep rising slowly

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/405a6b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Maddy, did you actually take Clomid for 7 days, or is that just your chart acting up? I would pretty much guarantee you ovulated, with temps like that - mine rarely get near 98 unless I have ovulated, never mind stay up there!

My dr gave me Clomid for 7 days, its my first cycle on it and its only now that I see the most common dose is 5 days! anyway I will kno tomorrow if I did O or not, I did a cd24 progesterone today soooo FX'd

Baby dust and good health for us allll

hmm, that's interesting. I kind of wonder if 7 days would be better for me!

Hiiii everyone
Hope everythings good. I finally cajoled my Dr into giving me a progesterone test. Ill know by tomo if my first cycle on Clomid helped me O!
so far my temps are looking soooo weird compared to last cycle, i wish Id started temping earlier but I didnt want to stress out...so now, either way im stressing, lol

my temps keep rising slowly

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/405a6b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Maddy, did you actually take Clomid for 7 days, or is that just your chart acting up? I would pretty much guarantee you ovulated, with temps like that - mine rarely get near 98 unless I have ovulated, never mind stay up there!

My dr gave me Clomid for 7 days, its my first cycle on it and its only now that I see the most common dose is 5 days! anyway I will kno tomorrow if I did O or not, I did a cd24 progesterone today soooo FX'd

Baby dust and good health for us allll

That's interesting. Did they explain why they ordered 7 days instead of 5 days? I've only heard of 5 days.

Hi ladies!

How is everyone today?

I'm 14dpo...and should be getting spotting or AF cramps tonight! AF is due tomorrow.

I'm doing well! I start my next round of clomid tomorrow. I'm gonna take it at night like several ppl suggested. How are you doing breaking dawn?

breaking dawn - like kerrbear said. i am hoping that AF stays away!!

murmurs - good luck on your 2nd round!

9dpo for me, I feel like I am in the home stretch now!

Murmers - goodluck hun! I take mine at 8pm after dinner...I'm only up for a couple more hrs so I sleep thru the sideeffects! Its great!

Kerrbear - I wish you would be right!

I tortured myself with an hpt this morning and gave myself line eye. i'm pretty sure i managed to trick myself into seeing something when there was nothing there. that happened once a few cycles ago. i'm doubtful i even o-ed. i think i tricked fertility friend by turning up the heater in the house. last night i had the stupidest fight with OH and told him im never going to have a baby because he stresses me out. poor thing slept on the couch and i kept dreaming he came in and said goodbye in the morning but really he never did. how depressing am i? I give myself a 9.5 out of 10!

breaking dawn :dust:

thanks breaking dawn :) i have my fx for you!

horsey - sorry to hear you had a bad fight with your DH. TTC is so stressful so it is understandable! :hugs: so for the hpt, you think you may have seen something?

Horsey - awww sorry to hear you're stressed! Its tough this ttc biz!

:hugs:

Thx for the support ladies!

It was more like I consciously felt like I was giving myself line eye. And I really doubt this is going to be one of those things where it's like I'm magically back the next day with a bfp, cause this happened before. That time I was SO SURE I could see the start of a line - then the next day, nothing. My over-analyzing has me thinking of different scenarios, like there's a dot of hcg in my blood while a fertilised eggy fails to implant. Thanks ladies for the huggles, reassurance and understanding. I am trying to not be bitter 24/7. Sucks to have to try. :p

Horsey :hugs: what tests do you tend to use. You've probably said before.

Horsey - its good to vent.

I know I feel soo much better after and sometimes DH is on the receiving end...but it always makes for good make-up :sex:
Lol

No, I don't think I've mentioned on here. I've got a digi stashed and maybe 2 frers stashed too, but I've been using a ton of the internet cheapies. Pink wonfro hpts and blue opks. I'm sick of the opks cause of this looong cycle. -So this morning, I did an hpt. I've been reading a lot of false positives on ics lately, huh? This mirage I made myself see was more of a shadow indent from staring too long. Like I said, it happened to me once before with these for sure. A different batch even. I have myself to blame! Total wishful thinking :).

Yes, it is true - venting is a necessity of life now and OHs bear the brunt most often.

OH called and said he missed me last night and felt like a popsickle it was so cold in the livingroom (poor thing) and I was so glad he called, told him I missed him too, love him, etc. .....:sex:?

:muaha:

:rofl:

Just checking in girls. Only 4dpo and this 2ww is taking forever lol

Hi ladies
My cd24 progesterone confirmed ovulation. So excited for that, will test in a week. A couple of you asked why my Dr prescribed 7 days of clomid, she mentioned something about me needing a push since I was severely vit D deficient past few months and she thought this would jump start things. which it did, i'm so glad I had them test. Its a relief! Now its on to continuing the 2ww =)

Interesting, and good to know! Did you supplement with Vit D as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->