Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

I take 50,000 units a week of d3. My levels were way tooo low. And my Dr suspected anovulation due to that and PCOS..

Laurabe - hey hun....goodluck!

Mandy...thats great news! Welcome to the tww hope its a lucky one for u

AFM - AF is due tomorrow...so just waiting her out! Feeling crampy tonight....

hi ladies :hi: how is every doing today?

10dpo for me, I finally made it to Friday! I have no HPTs at home so that helps. Going to try to hold out to 14dpo, but 12dpo at earliest!

hi Ladies just stopping in to say good luck I got my fingers and toes crossed for you!! :hugs: As for me Im on day 3 of clomid pills cd 5, I cant wait for my tww. Doctors appt next wed to check lining and follicles. Praying this is it!

thanks ladies, you're the best! :)

doctor called to say that my D21 progesterone levels were in and levels were in the 60s, which they said was great, so that was nice to hear!

Yay the weekend is finally here - have an amazing weekend everyone!!!

family 1st - good luck on your first round of clomid!

Happy Friday everyone!

Sooooo glad i stayed home in my pjs today. I have been feeling rotten...major cramps, backache....just started spotting...AF is taking its sweeta** time! Not impressed!

Have great weekend!!!

:dust:

Well Ladies....I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: I cant believe it!! PREGNANT!!!

Attachments

• V__CAA3.jpg
    V__CAA3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 13
Sara, congrats! Glad to hear another Clomid success story.

Fab news Sara congratulations: Clomid 1 - infertility 0!

Hope we score some more in the next few weeks, good luck Starlight, Laurabe, Horsey, Maddy1.

Mind if I join? I'm currently in the TTW on my second round of clomid 50mg. We've been trying for about a year and I think things are moving in the right direction. Last month AF arrived on her own! I'm cautiously optimistic and think I really ovulated this month.

Sara two years ttc and you got your bfp!!! Soooo happy to hear this success story!! Massive congrats and happy and healthy nine months!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->