Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Maddy1- I agree with kerrbear my first visit was basically talking for 1/2 hour to RE about my history and hubbys history, what are best options are and what he will do step by step. next was an ultrasound to check follies and lining then blood work. good luck you should be excited your a step closer to your baby

Cntrygrl1- good luck on this round!!!

ElleT613- Good luck on your 3rd cycle of clomid, 3rd times a charm fx'd

Laurable- Ive heard of people getting positive on pos opk because of clomid still in system also heard of really late o and :bfp: because of it. I would say make sure you :sex: now as well so you dont miss it! It sucks when we get this confused and we get crazy in the head. chances are you already ovulated and your just worried. RE will be able to tell you if u O'd or not. Good luck

Good luck to all you ladies!! As for me im finally in my 2ww and I actually feel good. Im trying not to think about it to much or stress because hubbys bday is tomorrow and I wanna be in good spirits for him. Clomid was a little tough on me but im glad thats over

family1st- good luck in your TWW! I hope it flies by and that this is your cycle :)

elle & maddy - hope this is this round of clomid does the trick for you!

breaking dawn - how are you doing? I am 4dpo now and scheduled for my accu consult on Wednesday, excited for that! will start follicular tracking next week. have you been in for some u/s yet?

thx starlight and good luck to you as well. I hope accu works out for u I've always wanted to try it but never got around to doing it. let us know how u like it.

Good luck to all you ladies in your TWW and to those starting new rounds of Clomid. I hope you all get your BFPs soon!

hey all, i'm on femara - generic name letrolozole - this time around. today is cd5 - 2 more days of pills. xo ....and i've got an hsg scheduled for friday. wish me luck.

ready2Bmum, i know what you mean sweety :hugs:

Hi everyone...super busy day so will post to your msgs later today.

But I want to ask a qucikc question...

Have another bump in the road :( today at my CD10 scan my lining is thin (~5). What should it be at on CD10??

I was given Estrace for 7 days starting today to be inserted vaginally.

Anyone else? I'm feeling really down today...cycle 3 of clomid and I guess its effected my lining :(

Hi everyone...super busy day so will post to your msgs later today.

But I want to ask a qucikc question...

Have another bump in the road :( today at my CD10 scan my lining is thin (~5). What should it be at on CD10??

I was given Estrace for 7 days starting today to be inserted vaginally.

Anyone else? I'm feeling really down today...cycle 3 of clomid and I guess its effected my lining :(

My Re said anything 8mm or more is good for implantaion. mine was 6mm on cd10 and he said it will get thicker, 1mm a day by the time of conception supposedly. I havent checked how far now because he didnt seem concerned so I havent asked about it. good luck

breaking dawn - it's okay as your lining will thicken as you move through your cycle!

Starlight and family1

Thanks so much for the spport.....i felt so gutted when he told me. Today was a good news vs bad news day.

The good news was that ive got 3 follies on my right side....the largest at 18mm...and a 10mm follie on the right. I go back in for a scan tomorrow.

How is everyone?

Starlit - goodluck at accu wed.

I went again today and she said the accu will help bring blood circulation to uterus.

horsey - y did you switch to femera?

Laurabe...those sore nips sound like a good sign especially with no AF....Fx!

Clomid gave me sore nips but they disappeared before AF.

i started going to a reproductive endocrinologist who told me it does the same thing but without certain complications. actually if you are having trouble with your lining's thickness, that's one thing where mine said "if this happens then we have to put you on more stuff" essentially. i didn't really care either way - just following orders :)

i started going to a reproductive endocrinologist who told me it does the same thing but without certain complications. actually if you are having trouble with your lining's thickness, that's one thing where mine said "if this happens then we have to put you on more stuff" essentially. i didn't really care either way - just following orders :)

Goodluk horsey!!L:happydance:

Morning ladies
So I had CD11 scan today...and my lining increased from just under 5mm to just over 7mm in one day!!

I am attributing this to the estrace pill last night as well as my acupuncture session!

Follies still look good...they are about 1mm larger today...

Morning ladies
So I had CD11 scan today...and my lining increased from just under 5mm to just over 7mm in one day!!

I am attributing this to the estrace pill last night as well as my acupuncture session!

Follies still look good...they are about 1mm larger today...

That's good news that means by the time you ov you should have a nice cushiony lining. Fingers crossed for you

yes, fingers crossed! it is nice to ehar about the follie monitoring - im hoping to delve into that next cycle :)

Horsey & Breaking Dawn -- looks like you both have some positive things going on:)!! FX. I

Horsey - follice scans are so helpful...but I do find it can be stressful bc more knowledge just means more things to learn and google...lol

AF today. so here i am onto cycle 14 of TTC. feel like I cant do this anymore. spoke to OH last night, 3rd round of clomid, we have decided just to BD every other day. No OPKs or anything, need to try be more relaxed cos I am just starting to feel down all the time :(

In sorry you are feeling so down Laura. That seems like a good plan.

Breaking dawn that is good news about your linning! I know you were concerned about it. I've never been told anything about my linning.

Afm my hubby actually performed last night! So yay for that! We have decided to keep the ball in his court and he can decide of he wants to have sex or give me a donation. That took off some of the pressure. We found out yesterday that he has hypertension. Yesterday I was all fucked up. Sorry for the language. Today I feel much better and motivated! I got a positive opk! The next the days I will be getting a sample from him one way or another!

Laura - :hugs: sorry to hear AF got you. I know how u feel...I'm also on my 3rd round of clomid. I was hoping in the back of my mind that we wouldn't have had to do #3.

Murmer - thx hun! Glad to hear your DH delivered the goods...lol

im due to start 3rd round tomoro, but i feel like i dfont want to take it. dont know what to do. im sure clomid is sffecting my moods and ive been having terrible mood swings, but now i just dont feel happy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->