Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Onto my 4th round of Clomid - up to 200 mg now, hopefully I ovulate this time!

Lots of EWCM today, probably more than I usually get which is strange considering clomid is supposed to damper it, if anything. Still having negative OPKS. How long after EWCM should I expect to ovulate?

Lots of EWCM today, probably more than I usually get which is strange considering clomid is supposed to damper it, if anything. Still having negative OPKS. How long after EWCM should I expect to ovulate?

Lots of ewcm is great! I usually O with in the next 4-5 days. Get to BD-ing, everyother day :)
GL

I am on CD11 and I got a negative OPK. My doc told me to expect ovulation around CD14 but if I got a negative OPK today I wont ovulate by then will I ?

Bris...i ovulate on cd14 and usually dont get a pos OPK until late cd12....

So cd 11 could be too early. Everyone's LH surge is different lengths. If you have a short surge you could see a pos at ce13 even.

Goodluck!

I dont ever ovulate that is why I am on clomid so i guess i am just really worried about it not working...

puppymom -hope that 200mg works for you and you get a nice strong O!

breaking dawn - glad you are feeling ok so far on the femera, you must almost be done your pills now!

maddy - did you test today? good luck!

afm, 11dpo today and i caved and tested - got a BFN, so will try again tomorrow!

Starlight.. 11 dpo is still quite early! Will you test again?

Today is day 4 of femera. Last pill is tomorrow... then we are in vacation for a week.

breaking dawn--yes i will test again tomorrow. i know i should have waited but coudln't help myself hahah.

ohhh vacation!! how wonderful. you are going to Jamaica?

hello my ladies! Hope everyone is doing well!
I caved and tested and the result is - unsure
I stared at it till i saw lines everywhere and then took a few pics
I can post one here if you guys want to see
but its still pretty early at 11 dpo, according to FF only around 49% test bfp's at 11 dpo!

maddy -- post some pics!!!

had a bfn this morning at 11dpo as well, although i just went to the bathroom and had a tiny but of brownish in my cm....so not sure if that coupld be IB? trying not to ready too much into it!

maddy -- post some pics!!!

had a bfn this morning at 11dpo as well, although i just went to the bathroom and had a tiny but of brownish in my cm....so not sure if that coupld be IB? trying not to ready too much into it!

Hi starlight! so hope this is the month for our BFP!!! that spotting could totally be IB!
when is AF due?
i posted in the hpt gallery, will link it below
im concerned i may have a bad batch of tests and youll see the first had dye run and thats why im not sure about today's
trying not to read too much into it and will wait for tomo's FMU
good luck to us!!!

let me know what you guys think!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1739737-first-time-wondfo-wat.html

oh maddy - i looked at the second set of pictures and could definitely see a faint line, so i would say you've got your BFP! but test again tomorrow and see :)

my af is due around Sunday/Monday, so not for a few days. hoping that it was IB!!!!!!! (so much for not getting my hopes up hahah)

Maddy - I can def see something. Can you get a frer? That will tell you for sure!

Breaking dawn - enjoy your vacation! Im very jealous!! :haha:

Im back from my mid week break. It was such a nice break. I got my +opk on cd14 again which Im very pleased about. Thats two consistent months now. :happydance:
We bd on cd11,13,14,15 and will again tomorrow cd16. My opk was still + this morning, but turned negative this afternoon. Il count tomorrow as 1dpo. Im happy we've done all we can this month (after bding again tomorrow).
Il spend the next week googling things to help implantation now! :haha:

hello Ladies!!! just got back from my bday vacation from puerto rico. I feel so relaxed and good. I did take my 2nd round of clomid days 3-7 im on cd 11 just waiting to O. lastnight I felt some really strong left side ovary pains, never felt them that strong before fx'd

Hows everyone doing? im gonna go back and read the past week lol

Maddy--- I checked out your test I agree I could definately see a line! My fingers are crossed for you
Starlight---- I am also crossing my fingers for you! And praying that was IB!

Welcome back from your break/vaca ladies! Hope yall had a good rest!

Sorry I am very excited because....
I just finished my OPK for the day... its not positive yet but its close! At least there is a line today! Yay! I am so excited! I havent ovulated in like 2 years!!!
Sorry guys but I just may start doing a little happy dance!

maddy- looks like bfp how exciting!!! hope your beanie sticks

reday2bmum- glad u enjoyed your trip sometimes we just need some relaxing peaceful time to ourselves, i know I did. good luck on this cycle

starlight2012- hope u get your bfp and af stays away

puppymom- I hope you ovulate and get your bfp this cycle hopefully 200mg works for you. good luck

Breakingdawn- enjoy your vacation I hear jamaica is beautiful!!

brismommy- I hope you get your + opk and O this cycle, keep in mind you ovulate anywhere from 24-36 hours after + opk. bd every other day is the only way to ensure you dont miss that eggie. Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->