Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Maddy--- I checked out your test I agree I could definately see a line! My fingers are crossed for you
Starlight---- I am also crossing my fingers for you! And praying that was IB!

Welcome back from your break/vaca ladies! Hope yall had a good rest!

Sorry I am very excited because....
I just finished my OPK for the day... its not positive yet but its close! At least there is a line today! Yay! I am so excited! I havent ovulated in like 2 years!!!
Sorry guys but I just may start doing a little happy dance!

yayyy!! how exciting, wow 2 years thats tough. as the day goes by it will get darker maybe by tonight, start :sex: so u dont miss eggie!! good luck

Maddy - I can def see something. Can you get a frer? That will tell you for sure!

Breaking dawn - enjoy your vacation! Im very jealous!! :haha:

Im back from my mid week break. It was such a nice break. I got my +opk on cd14 again which Im very pleased about. Thats two consistent months now. :happydance:
We bd on cd11,13,14,15 and will again tomorrow cd16. My opk was still + this morning, but turned negative this afternoon. Il count tomorrow as 1dpo. Im happy we've done all we can this month (after bding again tomorrow).
Il spend the next week googling things to help implantation now! :haha:

Thank you! And hope the tww flies by for you and ends with a BFP!
What about pineapple core? i kno its taken 1-5dpo. I see a lot of ppl taking it

AFM, guess it wasn't just my line eyes then
I do have a FRER, was saving for Saturday - day of AF
but I guess ill use it tomo with FMU and will grab some other ones later today,
I have this nagging feeling that my batch of wondfo's is bad
KMFX!

Maddy--- I checked out your test I agree I could definately see a line! My fingers are crossed for you
Starlight---- I am also crossing my fingers for you! And praying that was IB!

Welcome back from your break/vaca ladies! Hope yall had a good rest!

Sorry I am very excited because....
I just finished my OPK for the day... its not positive yet but its close! At least there is a line today! Yay! I am so excited! I havent ovulated in like 2 years!!!
Sorry guys but I just may start doing a little happy dance!

Sooo excited for you!!!& Its only going to get darker! get ur happy dance and your baby dance on!!!:happydance:

Maddy - I can def see something. Can you get a frer? That will tell you for sure!

Im back from my mid week break. It was such a nice break. I got my +opk on cd14 again which Im very pleased about. Thats two consistent months now. :happydance:
We bd on cd11,13,14,15 and will again tomorrow cd16. My opk was still + this morning, but turned negative this afternoon. Il count tomorrow as 1dpo. Im happy we've done all we can this month (after bding again tomorrow).

KMFX!

I've read about the pineapple core..but I'm confused as to how you eat pineapple core?? Like the middle tough stringy bit?? The really hard bit down through the middle? Just munch away on it? :haha: sorry I just can't get my head around it!

Make sure to post a pic if your FRER!

KMFX!

I've read about the pineapple core..but I'm confused as to how you eat pineapple core?? Like the middle tough stringy bit?? The really hard bit down through the middle? Just munch away on it? :haha: sorry I just can't get my head around it!

Make sure to post a pic if your FRER!

Hi!

Im planning on using pineapple core next cycle (fx wont have to) and a close friend swears by it. Her acupuncturist recommended she try it and that's the cycle she got her BFP

I also found that pineapple contains Selenium and "1 x 200 ug Selenium – helps promote implantation/helps embryos to stick specially in 2WW!"

also, another list you can Google is "Angel bumps fertility protocol", it has alot of info which you can read and research and see if that's something you think could help you
I think its best to gather info but then go off of our own understanding and gut feeling.

Sorry i didnt have a lot of information but hope this helps!

Maddy do you know how to actually eat the pineapple core?

The friend who told me about it, cut it into five parts and ate a piece first thing in the morning. She said it was not a good experience. AFM, i was going to throw it in the blender and make a brkfast smoothie

Hi ladies!

Wow...so much to catch up today.

Ive been soo busy at work...and tomorrow will be the same. Then tomorrow night ive got to pack.

So if i dont get a chance to pop in again....

To ladies getting ready to O..get :sex: ing....goodluck as u enter the tww.

To ladies in the tww....Fx...goodluck to you....hope to see some bfp!

Im off to our trip on sat and...will be back next saturday. Cannot wait.

:hugs:

I have been reading up on the pineapple core and i think i may give it a go i love pineapple anyways

Is this my positive opk? It's so hard to tell with the blue dye ones. But it's definitely the darkest 2nd line I've had since I started testing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
I agree with Brismommy. I would say almost positive.

Breaking Dawn - Have a fantastic trip!!

Do you guys think I should test again later on this evening, or do you think holding off until tomorrow am will be ok?

Do you guys think I should test again later on this evening, or do you think holding off until tomorrow am will be ok?

Def test again later! My opk went from neg at 9am to + at 12am!! If you think you're close test as much as you can. :dust:

So we ended up bding AGAIN yesterday :haha: that's twice on CD15. I got my +opk on CD14 so I believe my eggy came out on CD15. It doesn't stand a chance of getting by
undetected :haha:

I think we're safe to take a break now. Do u guys agree or is there a need to go again tonight? (It would be late tonight)

Start my second round of Clomid this cycle. Dh is against me taking it as he thinks I don't need it. I do ovulate on my own but this is worth a try for how long we have been trying. We might have to take a break next cycle has we are traveling back to the states and not sure if it will work out for bd. Will almost for sure be taking a cycle off of Clomid. Don't want to waste it.

I got my 1ST EVER :bfp::happydance::dance::yipee: Halloween baby!

3rd rd upped to 100mg Clomid + Mucinex (only BD'd once 2 days bef O)

:dust: to all- it WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU!

Congratulations!!!! It's so great to hear and remind myself to stay positive. Good luck and fingers crossed for a sticky bean

Ahhhh!! I LOVE hearing round 3 success stories!! This is fantastic news :hugs:

What dpo did u test? Did u have symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->