Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

haha, we all need to rant at times! My one friend does ask me often how things are going, but I don't mind because she is so supportive and sincere about it all. I think it helps that she has been through it too, otherwise it might be different. Luckily, she doesn't mind sharing how things worked/didn't work for her as well. Interesting that it's the nurse causing the most stress - go figure!

I just read a thread someone else started on DIY IUI's!!! It sounds a little scary for me, but definitly an option for the braver among us!

I know its tough isnt it!

Ive told my close group of girlfriends olu bc they are either also going thru this OR have a siblimg that whenthru this. I thinkif they were ignorant to this journey i would not have mentioned for the reasosn youve stated.

So...i KNOW its really annoying to hear just relax....but i have ti say that the 1 bfp we did get was the last cycle before clomid....aaaaand we were on vacation....LOL.

I mean ...maybe for me 'just relax' really works....lol.

Who knows....there is no "answer". Thats what ive learned.

Anyhow...i jusy picked up Femera. 5 mg a day starting this evening. It comes in 2.5 mg tabs somwill be taking 2 each night.

Anyone done femera? Experiences?

I am not sure they will prescribe Femera here in Canada, for fertility, but could be wrong. I have read of many successes on here, however, after Clomid failed to work. Hopefully this is your month!

Puppy...they do prescribe it in Canada.

I live in Toronto and got it today....just got it filled too from shoppers.

oh right, I forgot you were in Canada! Was it just your OB/GYN or are you with a FS now? I forget!

I should mention it to my doc when we discuss next steps...

I have told a few of my friends about me TTC but they just dont understand. And half the time they try to joke about it and ask me how the baby is doing and they dont realize that to me its not funny.

^^^^^^ yep that quote is def not right...lol

By the way Puppy....im at a FS in a clinic.

AFM I am obsessing over my temps

Haha, Maddy, if I had a chart like yours, I would be as well.... in fact, I am <3. When are you going to test? I've been torturing myself doing ics.. so far, all bfn, but I still have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. It is still early.

Hi Horsey! your chart looks good to me and i am keeping my fx for US hoping we are blessed with BFP's!

I haven't given into testing yet, will try and wait till Wednesday. I feel like that's the day my temps might be the determining factor

Also i think I o'ed a day later than FF predicted, so ill be 10dpo on Wednesday
My usual pre-AF start around 3-4 days before AF day so ill be busy symptom spotting

Has anyone noticed darker veins all over their bbs? mine arent sore or tender and they usually arent before AF but this time I noticed my veins showing up dark and since its not something i paid attention to before i am not sure if this is preg sign or a regular pre-af sign for most!

I have told a few of my friends about me TTC but they just dont understand. And half the time they try to joke about it and ask me how the baby is doing and they dont realize that to me its not funny.

totally understand what you are feeling and that is why I haven't mentioned to anyone that we are ttc
and since its #1, as the months go by i get asked even more and more, stuff like - are you trying? will you try this month? what are you waiting for blah blah and blahhh

Maddy..my boobs were just crazy this past cycle. Pain, sore, heavy like never before. And I ended up with a bfn. For me and my body I know now that I can have no symptoms (99%of the time) or in this 1 cycle I had tons of boob related symptoms.

everyone is sooo different....even our own cycles differ. I know some ppl say this cycle was so different and I knew it was my bfp.

Maddy..my boobs were just crazy this past cycle. Pain, sore, heavy like never before. And I ended up with a bfn. For me and my body I know now that I can have no symptoms (99%of the time) or in this 1 cycle I had tons of boob related symptoms.

everyone is sooo different....even our own cycles differ. I know some ppl say this cycle was so different and I knew it was my bfp.

Heyyy! How are you?
I know what you mean about all the symptom spotting. I never notice any changes in my boobs but once you are "looking" i guess you're bound to see things. hehehehee

and yeah my last cycle is diff from this one, heck FF said i might be Triphasic but idk, too anxious to feel positive - taking it slow

and today i decided to poas and of course it turned out to be a faulty test (posted it in the preg test forum)

so i guess ill wait another 2 days

keeping my fx and wishing for strong sticky beans for us allllll

Maddy, I know what you mean...sometimes I am like...are my nipples darker...lol

How many dpo are you?

I'm good...day #2 of femera today. I'm taking it at night like clomid so didn't really notice any side effects.

Maddy, I know what you mean...sometimes I am like...are my nipples darker...lol

How many dpo are you?

I'm good...day #2 of femera today. I'm taking it at night like clomid so didn't really notice any side effects.

Im either 9 or 10 dpo today. So i figured wth ill POAS but it turned out to a bad IC...
How is the Femera so far? Do you take it only certain days?
I hope its a stress free cycle for you with a bfp at the end!

Does clomid affect bbt charts? I am having weird temps, a huge drop this morning, yet no other signs of ovulation (negative OPKS, no EWCM, no cramping etc)... I will post my chart!

Please help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
Does clomid affect bbt charts? I am having weird temps, a huge drop this morning, yet no other signs of ovulation (negative OPKS, no EWCM, no cramping etc)... I will post my chart!

Please help!

Mine were a lil wonky, higher the days i took clomid and the straightened out a couple days before ovulation.
keep using the opks and best of luck, it will turn positive soon!

Mandy...

Femera is taken like clomid. I started yesterday CD3 for 5 days.

How many cycles of clomid were you on before they switched you to Femera?
I hear so many different things like women would take 3 cycles of clomid 50 mg without ovulating before there doctor moved it to 100mg.
But my dr said if I dont ovulate this first cycle he is upping it next cycle... So I am just trying to get a grasp of how other doctors do it so I know if my doctor is doing things by the book or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->