Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

hi ladies, so I took opk yesturday cd 12 and it was positive (i use digital clear blue) so of course I went straight to :sex: even thou i know it can happen in 24-36 but to stay safe i did. now this morning I tested to make sure and its negative. this never happen to me so Im confused :shrug: . my doc says start testing 5 days after last clomid pills and i did. (clomid days 3-7) Im scared I missed it or could it have been the clomid in my system still? help!!!!

I am gonna test again tomorrow because i O on cd 14 first cycle with clomid exactly 7 days after last clomid pill

You probably still will O around CD 14, if you got your positive OPK on CD 12! Don't stress, many women only see a positive on one day - it's not a bad thing. Keep BDing, and you'll be all good.

Second dose of Clomid today, I think I am having worse side effects this cycle. Mostly nausea but my ovaries are aching already, I hope it works this cycle!!!!

I felt like that on this 2nd cycle as well. Lots of nausea even today at cd13. It makes me feel really hopeful. My ovary twinges were stronger n painful. Good luck lets see what happens

Last cycle I took it 230pm and felt absolutely fine(besides ovary pains), this cycle 830am. Will probably try nights next cycle

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well. I always take my clomid right before bed for the last 3 cycles and never really had many symptoms at all.

Im 3dpo today. No symptoms or anything to report. way too early for any of that. I am feeling very positive and optimistic though. We bd so much I feel like "how could I NOT be pregnant?!!" :haha:
Im looking up cribs and things for the first time in months :blush:

Hey guys
AF showed today :( I knew we didnt BD much and werent feeling well but the PMS made me feel a little more upset and I pretty much spent the whole day wallowing
Waiting to talk to my dr about what dose she will give me, my progesterone was 20 so that was excellent

I have O-ed both rounds at 50 mg, DH's SA was normal so I dont know if I should go ahead with clomid this cycle or meet with an RE for like an HSG or something! My dr will send me to a FS after 3 rounds of clomid anyway but if she decides to stick me with 50mg again idont know how thats gonna make any changes from the past two rounds!?

I wanted to share that added Inositol, choline, calcium and magnesium to my regimen, for those who want to look into supplements. And for those who havent ovulated, Inositol, choline and N acetyl cysteine are very good for inducing Ovulation and makin it stronger. please look into it :)

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well. I always take my clomid right before bed for the last 3 cycles and never really had many symptoms at all.

Im 3dpo today. No symptoms or anything to report. way too early for any of that. I am feeling very positive and optimistic though. We bd so much I feel like "how could I NOT be pregnant?!!" :haha:
Im looking up cribs and things for the first time in months :blush:

I feel the same way! We BD every other day if not every day since AF stopped that way we could not miss ovulation and even though I am 2 Dpo we are still BD every other day just in case

Maddy1-sorry about af.

Afm no cm this cycle but I did use preseed. Im also eating pineapple core for 5 days after ovulation i started today. 1dpo today I confirmed with a high temp this morning so I must of O yesturday or day before I hate not knowing exactly when. I bd once i detected O on fri, sat and today. Hope I got eggy on time.

hi ladies i still check on you guys every now and then and hope that you are all doing well

afm still on the losing weight wagon and on a break from the whole ttc at least until i get to my goal weight good luck to everyone :hugs:

maddy--sorry about arrival of AF. i tested on 14dpo and got a BFN. i am going to be going ot the doctor on wednesday to discuss next steps as I have been on clomid for 5 cycles already, so I am anxious for the appointment!

lucy--hope your new health plan is progessing well :)

lucy- good luck on ttc and on getting to your goal weight

afm lower back pain not to bad thou. 2dpo on cd15, temps are above cover line. im trying not to focus on all the small symptoms but its hard :dohh:btw I forgot to mention I just turned the big 30 last week!!! Please god let me have a baby this year :help:

hope all u ladies had an awesome weekend......:hugs:

Bfn for me this morning. Feel gutted inside... Been crying all morning. I just feel so lost and empty inside, what am I doing wrong. I don't get it.

Dannixo im so sorry, I know exactly how you feel im sure we all do. Its so tough. We do everything right then boom bfn (*,). did u get af because if not then u still have hope. i wish we could all get our :bfp: that would be ideal

Dannixo im so sorry, I know exactly how you feel im sure we all do. Its so tough. We do everything right then boom bfn (*,). did u get af because if not then u still have hope. i wish we could all get our :bfp: that would be ideal

No af is not due until Wednesday but it just like any other month. The tests are pretty accurate 6 days before. No symptoms either like usual.

dannixo - so sorry for the BFN :( it is really tough, I also got a bfn yesterday @ 14dpo. here's hoping that BFPs are in our near future!!

No af is not due until Wednesday but it just like any other month. The tests are pretty accurate 6 days before. No symptoms either like usual.

I know usually once i get my bfn I already know im out but I try to stay hopeful even thou deep down inside its the same as any other month :nope: Good luck on your next cycle, lets pray its our last :hugs:

uhggg why is it that the good woman that want children so bad cant fall pregnant easily and then the ones that dont want or arent even thinking about it fall pregnant like yesturday!!!!!! that sucks so bad. God please hear our prayers :help:

I am hoping every one will get a BFP here soon. I keep you all in my prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->