Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

starlight- I wish u lots of luck with ivf.

mindgames- 5dpo here as well, We should test at the same time :winkwink:

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!!! :dust:

afm 5dpo and I been having a really bad pain on my lower right hand side, its like when Im ovulating but worst. I wonder if this is something bad? I dont even wanna think of anything negative but it really started to hurt yesterday. has anyone experienced this before? Also my back pain on left side still there but the pain is subsiding.

Family1st- Maybe it's nothing just the clomid? I have had those same feelings for the past 2 cycles with clomid. It was everyday from the day I ovulated until i started AF again!!! :growlmad:
I am not sure what it was but it bothered me because it was a steady pain, almost a sharp one. I haven't went back to my Dr yet but am making an appt for mid march. Good luck

thx tundralife2. I hope its nothing and yes just like you it started after O until now. I will make an appt as well to make sure its nothing, clomid is seriously making me crazy. Im not sure if im willing to take it again if this one turns out bfn. good Luck to you as well

thx tundralife2. I hope its nothing and yes just like you it started after O until now. I will make an appt as well to make sure its nothing, clomid is seriously making me crazy. Im not sure if im willing to take it again if this one turns out bfn. good Luck to you as well

I seriously think it's our overly sensitive ovaries from this clomid. I am going crazy too on the clomid! I am having serious side effects in regards to the mood swings. I am on 100 mg and this was my 3rd cycle. I have one more RX left to get filled if this is a BFN month. I am only on CD11 today but already started testing wiht my OPK's because you NEVER know. I never kept track of O before becuase it seems more woman than not just get preggers. I didn't realize it's a chore and gets complicated. Don't give up though!!! I am in panic mode because I am flying out of state to the lower 48's next week which should be near my O window. I can't exactly transport DH's goods with me lol. I have to make sure that we BD on the 7th if I've had a positive OPK by then. If' not, I'm out of the window this month again. :cry: :cry::cry:

I am optimistic though and keeping my fingers and toes x'd!! I know it's gonna happen.

tundralife2- I hear you, Im also so emotional and have the worst mood swings. I was never like that. I dont want to give up I just dont know if I can handle the symtoms anymore. I have 2 rx left but I might skip it and get pushed up a dose from 50mg. You might O sooner then u think my first cycle was at cd14 and this cycle was on cd13 while taking clomid on days 3-7 thou. I hope your able to bd before leaving or atleast day before so sperm can wait for eggy. I also was waiting on ttc because I didnt think it would be tough but here I am 2 + years down the line and nothing. i pray everyday that this is our year!!

fx'd for you

tundralife2- I hear you, Im also so emotional and have the worst mood swings. I was never like that. I dont want to give up I just dont know if I can handle the symtoms anymore. I have 2 rx left but I might skip it and get pushed up a dose from 50mg. You might O sooner then u think my first cycle was at cd14 and this cycle was on cd13 while taking clomid on days 3-7 thou. I hope your able to bd before leaving or atleast day before so sperm can wait for eggy. I also was waiting on ttc because I didnt think it would be tough but here I am 2 + years down the line and nothing. i pray everyday that this is our year!!

fx'd for you

Oh honey. Sorry....:hugs::hugs:

I am desperate to have a baby but I am almost 40 in August and my DH is younger by 8 years. He doesn' have any children of his own. I have 2 boys but had a history trying to get preggers with them. My boys are 13 and 10 now though. I know that I had endometriosis because I had a lap done and they cleaned it out but that's been 14 years ago. I am taking my clomid now from 3-7 days. My doc put me on it 5-9 but I already took it like that for 2 cycles and nothing happened. I thought I would switch it up this time. We shall see. Also, I think because I have one more script left for it I will take next cycle off. I am hoping I wont have too though. Yea, I will def be all over DH before I leave. He better cooperate. I am getting frustrated trying to get him to deliver the goods haha!!

Hope you have a splendid day Family 1st. I just wanted to add that when I did get preggers with my oldest son the day I found out, it was like I had never went through the heartache of not being able to conceive at all. It made all that trying I did seem so little. It will happen honey.

tundralife2- oh wow, I know that makes u sad being he doesnt have any children. i really hope you can deliver that for him. I will pray for you, Im finding it harder and harder for dh to deliver as well, its alot of pressure so I understand. He really wants a baby thou so he trys his best lol. We dont have any children of our own and I just turned 30.

aww thanks, I know I will feel like I never went thru all the heartache trying ttc thats makes it all worth while. I cant wait for that moment thx you. Lots of luck to you hun

Hi ladies.. i've not been on for a while.. Ive managed to distract myself for most of this 2ww by redecorating my house lol. now only 4 days away from testing, but have work to distract me. I only have one HPT in the house, so I have decided to keep it and no testing early this time.

Hope everyone is doing good :)

starlight- I wish u lots of luck with ivf.

mindgames- 5dpo here as well, We should test at the same time :winkwink:

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!!! :dust:

afm 5dpo and I been having a really bad pain on my lower right hand side, its like when Im ovulating but worst. I wonder if this is something bad? I dont even wanna think of anything negative but it really started to hurt yesterday. has anyone experienced this before? Also my back pain on left side still there but the pain is subsiding.

Family1st- Maybe it's nothing just the clomid? I have had those same feelings for the past 2 cycles with clomid. It was everyday from the day I ovulated until i started AF again!!! :growlmad:
I am not sure what it was but it bothered me because it was a steady pain, almost a sharp one. I haven't went back to my Dr yet but am making an appt for mid march. Good luck

I had that last cycle also, both ovaries very sore for about a week ovulation.

Day 1 of clomid round 3 - still at 50 mg since i ovulated both times before.
Got a massage and acupuncture to help relax since ive been overthinking everything!
hoping this month is our BFP ladies!

hi ladies :) hope you're all doing great today!

so i had a doctor's appointment yesterday after 5 unsuccessful cycles with clomid to discuss next steps. the doctor said that looked like we had unexplained fertility as i was ovulating well on the clomid, and hubby's SA looked good, so he gave us two options: either to do a lap, or to do IVF.

we've decided to move ahead with IVF so are now waiting for an appointment with the IVF clinic (hopefully will be within the next month). I am excited and anxious to move onto this next step, but hope that we will be able to do it soon :)

i will definitely follow along on your clomid journeys and hope you all get your BFPs soon!!!

I am so excited for your Starlight. It sounds like your Dr. really knows what they're doing. IVF really sounds like a great decision!

I hope everything gets in line quickly for you! Just a question- why would one of your choices be doing a lap? Just to see if you have endometrosis or something?

Can't wait to follow you on this new chapter to get your BFP!

:hugs:

hi ladies :) hope you're all doing great today!

so i had a doctor's appointment yesterday after 5 unsuccessful cycles with clomid to discuss next steps. the doctor said that looked like we had unexplained fertility as i was ovulating well on the clomid, and hubby's SA looked good, so he gave us two options: either to do a lap, or to do IVF.

we've decided to move ahead with IVF so are now waiting for an appointment with the IVF clinic (hopefully will be within the next month). I am excited and anxious to move onto this next step, but hope that we will be able to do it soon :)

i will definitely follow along on your clomid journeys and hope you all get your BFPs soon!!!

I am so excited for your Starlight. It sounds like your Dr. really knows what they're doing. IVF really sounds like a great decision!

I hope everything gets in line quickly for you! Just a question- why would one of your choices be doing a lap? Just to see if you have endometrosis or something?

Can't wait to follow you on this new chapter to get your BFP!

:hugs:

Hi elle, thanks so much for your sweet note!

You are right - my doctor provided a lap as an option just in case I had endometiosis although there is no reason to think that I have it. If I had endo, then they say that cleaning it out may increase fetilty for 6 months. However, if the endo is really bad, the next step is IVF, so figured we would go straight to IVF!

Rebandy- yea maybe it's nothing, just the clomid I hope. Today is actually not as bad

Maddy1- maybe that acupuncture and massage will help u get your bfp. Good luck!

Laurable- good idea with just 1 test. That helps a lot lol. Your almost there hope u get your bfp!!!! :dust:

I am 6 Dpo and I keep having cramps... has anyone else had these? Could AF becoming really early?

Ovaries aching pretty badly today, not looking forward to this for the next week or 2, hope it pays off!!!!

Brismommy- I'm having the same thing. I don't know what it's from but I do remember before clomid pills this would happen during the 2ww. Hope u feel better

Same here. Last cycle my ovaries really hurt from after ovulation until AF arrived. It was more of a steady pain. I've never had that prior to clomid though. Everyone is different. I understand the 2ww is always on pins and needles! FX'D

I was really sick yesterday so tested in the evening (7dpo) and again this morning (8dpo) both have faint lines but I can't be sure how long they took to come up cause I was looking at them for ages. I've no tests left now and not allowing myself to buy any for at least 2 more days. If they're real lines they'll be dark by then.

Starlight, I can't wait to follow your journey. We're 3 months away from IVF too, so il be watching with interest. :hugs:

I was really sick yesterday so tested in the evening (7dpo) and again this morning (8dpo) both have faint lines but I can't be sure how long they took to come up cause I was looking at them for ages. I've no tests left now and not allowing myself to buy any for at least 2 more days. If they're real lines they'll be dark by then.

Starlight, I can't wait to follow your journey. We're 3 months away from IVF too, so il be watching with interest. :hugs:

Faint lines is a start! I am keeping my fingers crossed they get darker!

Aw thanks hun :hugs: I'm not getting excited as I've had evaps before (never on a FRER though) there here if u wanna see.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=103346

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->