Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

3dpo and super anxious. bad lower back pain and sore nipples but I usually always get that just not as bad.

Hope all you ladies doing well :dust:

I am 4 dpo and I am barely containing myself from peeing on anything but the the toilet lol just a week more until i can test

If fertility friend shows my crosshairs tomorrow, then I'll be 3dpo (tomorrow).

Rebandy- now just waiting to O.

Good luck to all us ladies on our 2ww!!!!!!!!! We're almost there.

Does clomid make anyone else have major hot flashes??? Like even a week after you stop taking it? I am about to go crazy i am used to freezing my butt off not wearing a tank top in 65 degree weather

I definitely got hot flashes while taking clomid. They last for awhile after I'm done taking the pills too. I'm just glad its winter so its a little easier to cool off!!

Yes definitely get hot flashes!
Hope you get your crosshairs mindgames77!!!

I will ovulate within the next week, now time to bd like crazy :)

I won't know until tomorrow AM if I for sure ovulated, but out of curiosity, has anyone noticed lower back pain after being on clomid? I have never noticed this after ovulating before... Only this cycle (my first clomid cycle) and it feels exactly like AF cramps (if you get them in your back rather then lower ab), and are painful enough to use a heat bag.
If I ovulated I will be 3dpo tomorrow (February 27th).

mindgames - I have not had back pains related to ovulation, but wouldn't be surprised if it was because of the Clomid. Clomid can cause all sorts of pregnancy and AF like symptoms. Everyone is different - some people get no symptoms at all, and some get a ton. Do you tempt?

I do, and finally pin pointed ovulation, apparently I'm actually 5dpo.

I won't know until tomorrow AM if I for sure ovulated, but out of curiosity, has anyone noticed lower back pain after being on clomid? I have never noticed this after ovulating before... Only this cycle (my first clomid cycle) and it feels exactly like AF cramps (if you get them in your back rather then lower ab), and are painful enough to use a heat bag.

Hey Mind--we are on another thread together. So excited that you ovulated this month!! Now you are in your TWW!! That's great. I wanted to know if FF is easy for you to use? Was thinking about signing up for it. I have a ton of the clomid symptoms and weird you should say something about lower or back pain in general because I was telling my hubby that my back has been hurting. I was using the heating pad this cycle too as clomid has made my AF symptoms very bad now. I think any symptom you can experience I am getting. Even pregnancy ones. I am only on CD10 today so not ovulated yet. I haven't been temping but am going to start next month if I don't get my BFP after this one.

I just finished my 2nd round of clomid 150mgs and I had not experienced the lower back pain until this round. It stayed on my right side and when i went to my appointment today i told the ultrasound tech. As I expected, the clomid did work and I had two huge follicles on my right side which was causing my pain and discomfort. The good thing is that once your finshed, the pain subsides. I stayed in bed for two days because i hurt so bad, but it all worked in my favor in the end. Good Luck and try Tylenol extra strength it took the pain down to a bearable level.

hi ladies :) hope you're all doing great today!

so i had a doctor's appointment yesterday after 5 unsuccessful cycles with clomid to discuss next steps. the doctor said that looked like we had unexplained fertility as i was ovulating well on the clomid, and hubby's SA looked good, so he gave us two options: either to do a lap, or to do IVF.

we've decided to move ahead with IVF so are now waiting for an appointment with the IVF clinic (hopefully will be within the next month). I am excited and anxious to move onto this next step, but hope that we will be able to do it soon :)

i will definitely follow along on your clomid journeys and hope you all get your BFPs soon!!!

starlight- I wish u lots of luck with ivf.

mindgames- 5dpo here as well, We should test at the same time :winkwink:

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!!! :dust:

afm 5dpo and I been having a really bad pain on my lower right hand side, its like when Im ovulating but worst. I wonder if this is something bad? I dont even wanna think of anything negative but it really started to hurt yesterday. has anyone experienced this before? Also my back pain on left side still there but the pain is subsiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->