Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

6dpo. feeling so anxious and trying not to think about it to much but its getting harder. I want this so bad, I know we all do! I still got this lower back pain and slight cramping lastnight nothing out of the ordinary. This has to be my year I know this journey will be worth it.

good luck ladies have a good day!

I feel like I'm automatically out just because my CM is dry/sticky today. I'm 7dpo and nooooo symptoms at all...which I mean its way too early, but I do feel like I'm out.

i know what you mean, I have no cm at all but im trying hard not to think negative. It is way to early for symptoms thou so dont think your out yet stay positive :winkwink:

Aw thanks hun :hugs: I'm not getting excited as I've had evaps before (never on a FRER though) there here if u wanna see.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=103346

I can see the faint lines! yay!!

Aw thanks hun :hugs: I'm not getting excited as I've had evaps before (never on a FRER though) there here if u wanna see.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=103346

I can see the faint lines! yay!!

Aw thanks hun, but I'm not getting excited. I've got my hopes up before because of my testing addiction :dohh: thanks for the encouragement though :hugs:

i know what you mean, I have no cm at all but im trying hard not to think negative. It is way to early for symptoms thou so dont think your out yet stay positive :winkwink:

So is alot of CM a good sign at 7 Dpo????
This is my first month really paying attention to CM so I am still trying to figure it all out

I'm still having killer lower back pain...like menstrual cramps... But obviously period isn't due for a while yet. Also have heartburn..and somewhat painful breasts...but not anywhere near how painful they normally get. I also have had a stuffy nose... But...these could all be something else.....and I still don't know if the cramps could be from clomid...I've never had them before though....

So is alot of CM a good sign at 7 Dpo????
This is my first month really paying attention to CM so I am still trying to figure it all out

Yes! I've been told lots of creamy CM is a good sign!

Yea I agree lots of cm is a good sign. I have none so I'm feeling sad :(
I'm happy for you thou, hope this is your bfp

Hi Ladies!

I'm loving free wifi at the airport!

I haven't had a chance to go back and read the pages yet but just wanted to say hi.

Bris...i think CM different for everyone...for me I have lots cm in the tww...it's normal for me. It comes and goes but it's noticeable.

7dpo here! still just some back pain that I didnt get last cycle if i may add. thats me being hopeful lol dry cm and emotional as well. one more week to go I hope this is it!!!

good luck to all enjoy your weekend.:hugs:

hi ladies hope that you are all well been hanging around the forums the last few days just reading but not posting hope that there are more bfps soon

:hugs: to the ladies that got BFN i know that it hurts but keep the faith it will happen

afm i need some fresh set of eyes to take a look at my chart i had o pains on the 18 and i usually get them when am o'ing but ff says that i didn't o until the 23 but i honestly don't think that that is right can someone look at them and tell me what you all think af was due today and nothing i have been on time the last few months even a day early but nothing
i woke up nauseas this morning but had a few drinks last night although am not hungover we were not supposed to be trying this month as we were going to wait but it kind out got away from us LOL can someone help me please ooh and i did test this morning and it was a bfn so am not getting my hopes up i just want to get an idea of when i od thanks again ladies

hi ladies hope that you are all well been hanging around the forums the last few days just reading but not posting hope that there are more bfps soon

:hugs: to the ladies that got BFN i know that it hurts but keep the faith it will happen

afm i need some fresh set of eyes to take a look at my chart i had o pains on the 18 and i usually get them when am o'ing but ff says that i didn't o until the 23 but i honestly don't think that that is right can someone look at them and tell me what you all think af was due today and nothing i have been on time the last few months even a day early but nothing
i woke up nauseas this morning but had a few drinks last night although am not hungover we were not supposed to be trying this month as we were going to wait but it kind out got away from us LOL can someone help me please ooh and i did test this morning and it was a bfn so am not getting my hopes up i just want to get an idea of when i od thanks again ladies

I would say you possibly ovulated the 17th as your temps aren't really high after that but they don't dip low again either, is your LP always so short???

Afm: still waiting to ovulate, I am CD 13 so it should be happening in the next couple days. Having O pain but that doesn't mean much with Clomid cause I have it for awhile. No peak on my cbfm yet.

rebandy my LP has been between 9-13 or 14 days i just began to have my period on my own after a month on clomid in nov so this is all new to me and my body sort of, so i wonder if this is just one of those weird months but am sure that i did o on cd17 but there is no telling until af arrives am just going to keep tempting and see what happens

thanks for looking tho

Well poooo!!! I tested twice today with my CBD OPK's. Still negative but I can see the 2nd line more and more each day when I eject the sticks! Getting happy and glad that it's the weekend because DH and I are always intimate on the weekends. HMMM...unless we fight lol. I am on CD13 now so I am hopeful I will ovulate in a few days. I don't feel much activity in my ovaries or anything like I have for the past few months. That's a little disappointing. I do know that you don't have to feel your ovaries to ovulate but it's nice to feel them doing SOMETHING!! FXD for all you ladies in your TWW. Can't wait until someone tests soon~~

Hi ladies!!! 8dpo here and I went from dry cm to creamy cm. lets see what happens

Hi ladies

CD16 today and i ovulated sometime between last night and this morning...

We BDd this morning....and gonna go for round 2 later...lol

Ovulate is late this cycle. I got my first peak this day last cycle and my monitor is still at high.

I hope this cycle is it for us, taking next cycle off for traveling

Hello all can I join, I am waiting to start round 1 of clomid, I will be taking 50mg days 3-7, I have PCOS and am anovulatory, and DH has 3% concentration so dealing with MFI, my OB put me on 3 cycles of clomid for now until we get our referral to fertility clinic, so I am hoping we are able to do this with out IUI or IVF! Good luck to all!

welcome shiftworker29. my suggestion take clomid before bed so that you dont feel the side effects. some woman get more than others. for me its the mood swings and im always super emotional on it. good luck

afm 9dpo here and ewcm this morning when I wiped. nipples are a little sore when I press down & I still got lower back pain but nothing else. 3 more days then I am going to test. this 2ww has been tougher than any other because I feel super hopeful since its my 2nd cycle clomid. I hope I can get through this if its not a bfp.

Good luck to all you ladies and happy Monday!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->