Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Hi Chelsea...welcome to the board.

I know what you mean...this is a hard journey especially when there is no one you know going through it.

Why does your dr think you didn't ovulate? Did he take a blood test to confirm?

Generally those on clomid ovulate around CD 14 (+/-), but that is not always the case. However CD24 is quite late, so maybe that's why he think you didnt ovulate despite the opk and pain you were feeling. Sometimes our body gives sign to ovulate but we don't.

The best thing to do is get a bloodtest before your AF comes to confirm ovulation.

goodluck, let us know how it goes.

OMG, panic..

why does every pharmacy my DH went to's out of clomid? :nope:

DH just went to the city (4 hours drive from our place) to buy clomid at the pharmacies at the mall, but every pharmacies out of clomid.. and now he's on his way home and stopping by all pharmacies he passes by and still nothing, we only have 1 last hope, 1 last pharmacy he'll pass by on his way home, and that pharmacy s not even complete, always rans out of folic.. why oh why, im suppose to start clomid tomorrow.. :nope:

Oh no! FX'd that you can get your clomid. That's crazy that all those pharmacies are out of it.

Let us know if you get it.

Burth... do you see an FS Dr? is do does the clinic provide meds?

The clinic I go to sells all meds as well as gives prescriptions.

OMG, panic..

why does every pharmacy my DH went to's out of clomid? :nope:

DH just went to the city (4 hours drive from our place) to buy clomid at the pharmacies at the mall, but every pharmacies out of clomid.. and now he's on his way home and stopping by all pharmacies he passes by and still nothing, we only have 1 last hope, 1 last pharmacy he'll pass by on his way home, and that pharmacy s not even complete, always rans out of folic.. why oh why, im suppose to start clomid tomorrow.. :nope:

Yes...what Breaking Dawn said! Give your clinic a call- the drug reps probably come in and drop off free samples, I'm sure they would give you some.

Geez- is the whole world on clomid these days? lol.

FX for you.

Hi ladies!!!

How is everyone doing today?

Anyone nearing the end of their tww?

I'm waiting to O...have a follie scan on friday so I will know how it's going!

Hi! the stupid :witch: got me last night so I am on my 4th round of clomid starting tomorrow. I had a great response with the 150mg (my progresterone was 33.2) so my doctor is keeping me on that for now. ugh...... When is this going to happen???!!!??!! :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

How is everyone else????

KC... ugh sorry AF got you :hugs:

I also ended up with 3 bfns on clomid. Dr put me on femera for this last 4th round..but no still bfn.

i really hope that this is your cycle.. Fx!!!

thanks! I hope the same for you!

I am so tired of these pills and hot flashes and moodiness......READY for my precious baby!!!!!

i'm 11 dpo now, 4th round of clomid. feeling out cos of my moodiness lol but that could eb the clomid. i've been a right angry mare at times since i started taking this. I went ballistic at OH earlier for dropping a can of beer all over the new carpet. GRRR.. so his messiness doesnt help my mood lol.

Laurabe...I sooo know what you mean.

Yesterday...I told DH that I felt like wacko lady bc of these meds....and he says oh ok....ands that's different from normal...LOL

Hi guys,
Hows it going? I've been MIA and just caught up with reading everyone's progress.
Good luck to everyone...
AFM, I am CD2...just been so upset. Ive O'ed all three rounds of Clomid, DH's SA is good and followed SMEP.
I just dont understand where I am going wrong :(
So this month Ill be increasing my clomid to 100mg, taking dexamethasone and metformin.
I really hope this will do the trick, and I'm planning on an HSG next week.
Sucks that my insurance is lapsed for 2 weeks as hubby started a new job and it takes a while for things to kick in, hope everything's ready by the time the hsg date comes around.
please keep me in your prayers

Hi Maddy..

I know how you feel. On 3 cycles of clomid + 1 cycle of femera I had more then 1 follie each time. Prior to these cycles I had all tests done and all clear. I have slight weak O naturally but obviously with 2 follies each medicated cycle that wasn't a problem.

The last cycle when AF came (after femera)... I was soooo upset. It took me almost 2 days to feel better.

I'm now on my first IUI cycle...CD10.

Also ...juts to let you know. My DH first SA was great....but after 4 bfns the dr asked for a strict morphology test. This is the strictest SA available. On this test my DH results were normal but on lower side....but still doesn't explain our bfns as his count is very high.

Just wanted to share ......you're not alone :hugs:

today was a really bad day for me. with mood swings and feeling really unhappy..

i've been crying since i got home from work, wouldnt give OH the time of day

I got out of bed to watch some tv as i cant sleep and i burst into tears, like hysterical crying.

anyway i decided to POAS and i am sure i can see the most faint BFP.. i want to test again but i wont be able to go back to the toilet.

PLease please be it ! its 2am so i have no one to talk to right now. poor OH is fast asleep

me too. trying not to get my hopes up is impossible. will try sleep and test again in the morning. The line appeared almost instantly but it has gotten fainter as time has passed.

who knows i'll let you know how i get on x

Aww laurable I hope this is your bfp. Only think good things fx'd

I have another faint line this morning but digi was negative.. I don't have any more tests in the house so will try not to think about it til I'm officially late. I'm only 12dpo.

Another failed round of Clomid, think I'm going to give myself a break this month. Best of luck ladies, hoping for some good clomid testers news to help keep my spirits up... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->