Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Family...goodluck with your follies!!!

Hi tundra...hope your next cycle is the one!

AFM....just got the start of AF on cycle 1 of femera. I was realllllly reallly hoping that this would work and I would not have to move to IUI. So...IUI here I come,...

Sorry that AF is on its way :( But come join our IUI thread. It's called First IUI - Looking for IUI Buddies (thread created by Barbikins). Good group of ladies on there...

Hi Elle...ooh thanks Hun!

I was looking for some IUI buddies....will come say hi:flower:

hello everyone, im just curios if anybody of u here ever experienced feeling hot as one of the side effects of clomid? when OH gets near me, touched by me or our skin just brushed, he'd say that its like im running a fever, but when i get my temp. its just normal? i too felt that im kinda feeling hot id always wanted to take a bath every now and then.. does anybody of u here experience the same thing? im on my 1st cycle of clomid and and currently 12 dpo.. anybody?

any response would be greatly appreciated...

good lck to us all!!

hi burtch, yess my husband always says i feel extremely hot and i should check if i have fever. Im sure its the pills thou. I have to sometimes sleep with the AC on and its cold here in the nyc lol

thank you Breaking Dawn and Family1st.. :)

ive already had 3 cycles of clomid on 2010 but i already forgot its side effects.. :)

Family1st - r u on tww now?

ive already had 3 cycles of clomid on 2010 but i already forgot its side effects.. :)

No not yet I'm due to O around fri or sat, I'm going to see RE tomorrow then he will tell me when to trigger shot and if iui is possible this cycle. I hope my follies are much bigger :happydance:

Hey girls, 14dpo temp still up but had some light brown spotting today. I am sure AF will arrive as always :cry: probably first thing tomorrow.

No not yet I'm due to O around fri or sat, I'm going to see RE tomorrow then he will tell me when to trigger shot and if iui is possible this cycle. I hope my follies are much bigger :happydance:

i hope so too hun that ull have mature follies this time.. lots of :dust: to u hun..

Rebandy – I hope that AF doesn't rear her ugly head! Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust:

Family – It’s great to hear that you have some good follies! I hope that they are nice and big when you go back to your RE! Hopefully this will be your cycle!!

AFM – I’m taking my last Clomid tonight, CD 7. I didn't have any horrible side effects besides a couple of headaches. But at this point, even the fact that I’m not getting side effects on Clomid is making me paranoid that it won’t work! :wacko: Do you usually get most side effects while taking the pills, or afterward?

Britta- this was my 3rd cycle clomid and honestly I was so shocked I didn't have any horrible side effects like the first 2 rounds. Terrible mood swings night sweats emotional etc, nothing this time and I was happy. I would say your lucky u have no side effects stay positive and good luck!

Rebandy- hope af stays away and u get your bfp fx'd

Afm I just came from my RE. I've got one 22mm follie on right and one 18.5mm on left, my lining is 8.5. I'm so happy about the results and my re said I'm responding really well. I'm due back for bloodwork on Friday to see if I have o'd yet if not i will trigger shot right after then iui on Sunday yay! But if I did O by Friday then fx'd I bd enough. He suggested I start bd tonight so that I will do ; ) lol. I'm feeling really good this cycle, it's better then feeling negative and depressed so I'm happy. I also feel I'm not stressing as much either. No temping no cm check just re and his directions less stress for me.

Good luck ladies I wish to see lots of bfp soon.

Family... yay those follies and lining sound great. Goodluck. Let me know how IUI procedure goes.

I'm having first IUI this cycle... and hopefully my last!!!

Britta- this was my 3rd cycle clomid and honestly I was so shocked I didn't have any horrible side effects like the first 2 rounds. Terrible mood swings night sweats emotional etc, nothing this time and I was happy. I would say your lucky u have no side effects stay positive and good luck!

Rebandy- hope af stays away and u get your bfp fx'd

Afm I just came from my RE. I've got one 22mm follie on right and one 18.5mm on left, my lining is 8.5. I'm so happy about the results and my re said I'm responding really well. I'm due back for bloodwork on Friday to see if I have o'd yet if not i will trigger shot right after then iui on Sunday yay! But if I did O by Friday then fx'd I bd enough. He suggested I start bd tonight so that I will do ; ) lol. I'm feeling really good this cycle, it's better then feeling negative and depressed so I'm happy. I also feel I'm not stressing as much either. No temping no cm check just re and his directions less stress for me.

Good luck ladies I wish to see lots of bfp soon.

that sounds awesome!! I know it will work out for you. so you will have the IUI on Sunday if you ovulate on Friday? I was confused for a minute lol

Family - What great news! I'm so excited for you and I really hope that everything goes perfect! :happydance:

You're totally right, too. I should just be thankful that I'm not having horrible side effects and just be positive! Thanks for the advice!:thumbup:

Tundralife- yes if I have not o'd on my own by Friday he will have me take trigger shot then perform iui on sat or Sunday. The reason I cannot take trigger shot today or tomorrow is because my work schedule won't allow me to see RE til sat or sun so we taking a chance but hopefully I haven't o'd on my own by fri.

Thx for all the support ladies!!

Not a good day for me ladies, AF arrived, 2nd round of Clomid is a bust. We won't be ttc this next cycle as we will be apart during O so I am skipping the Clomid. I think that in May I will be getting a referral to an RE. My husband wants to hold out until Sept but might as well get the ball rolling. I'll be back on here at the end of April and I hope to see all of you with :bfp:

Sorry AF got you Rebandy!

Take care hun.

And I agree with you to get the ball rolling as your RE will have tests done (that's what mine did) just to cover everything and that takes a few was for results. So its worth getting started on that process.

so sorry rebandy, I think you should def see an RE u will feel so much better about ttc while being monitored. Taking a break might be good for you, Ive already said if this cycle is a bust Ill be taking a break as well for the following cycle.

good luck with everything im sure you will get your bfp soon. :hugs:

rebandy, I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs: I think that a break will be good for you. Rest, relax and have a month to recharge. I also think that it's a good idea to get the ball rolling with your RE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->