**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Nlz, I'm glad witch showed at last! Good luck with your first round!!
Arpeters it's fantastic that you had your positive OPK. keeping my FX'ed for you!
I still have 5-7 days for AF, so I'm still waiting.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks monalisa! I wasnt expecting the witch for another week to be honest so was abit of a shocked to say the least! :)

For the ladies already taking clomid do you experience cramping pains as ive heard from alot of clomid woman you do and just wondered does everyone experience it or does it only happen when the drug is working? When do you start experiencing them is it when you start taking the tablets or around ovulation time! Thanks x

I didn't really feel any cramping or anything when I ovulated on clomid but I think I kind of 'felt' the ovaries working if that makes sense - this could well be all in my mind as it is hard to think about anything else when you are waiting to ovulate/ovulating. Good luck!!

Nlz, I'm glad witch showed at last! Good luck with your first round!!
Arpeters it's fantastic that you had your positive OPK. keeping my FX'ed for you!
I still have 5-7 days for AF, so I'm still waiting.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks monalisa! I wasnt expecting the witch for another week to be honest so was abit of a shocked to say the least! :)

For the ladies already taking clomid do you experience cramping pains as ive heard from alot of clomid woman you do and just wondered does everyone experience it or does it only happen when the drug is working? When do you start experiencing them is it when you start taking the tablets or around ovulation time! Thanks x

I didn't really feel any cramping or anything when I ovulated on clomid but I think I kind of 'felt' the ovaries working if that makes sense - this could well be all in my mind as it is hard to think about anything else when you are waiting to ovulate/ovulating. Good luck!!

Well ill keep a look out for any signs of ovulating i turned my cbfm on today and set it to day 1 i havent used the monitor since last yr when i gave up using it because it wasnt detecting ovulation but on a good note that was the reason i went to the doctor and found out i wasnt ovulating so the monitor did help me to a certain extent by decting i wasnt ovulating! So we will see if it pics up any ovulation this time using it with clomid fingers crossed :) so will keep an eye out for any changes whilst being on this medication an see if i feel any cramping sensations around ovulation time. X

well ive just taken my first clomid tablet so here goes.....fx :)

Hiya, hows it going? What CD are you on now?

Hi your back :happydance:
i'm on cd 2 how are you feeling? any symtoms?

x

Yep im back :D
How exciting hehe :happydance:
Iv had my HSG done today so im abit crampy and the antibiotics have given me a nasty headache :(
I actually dont know if i got any symptoms on clomid cause i was so poorly anyway! :lol: But i cant wait till next week when im meant to ovulate, Going to be trying pre seed out aswel :)

Are you getting any symptoms??

It's official! I ovulated!!!!! Got the call from the doc this morning. The number is on the low end of normal but she said that she's seen high numbers not get pregnant and people with lower numbers who have. I think I'm anywhere from dpo10 to dpo12 so it's killing me not to test now. I was trying not to symptom spot too much or anything until I had confirmation.

It's official! I ovulated!!!!! Got the call from the doc this morning. The number is on the low end of normal but she said that she's seen high numbers get pregnant and people with lower numbers who have. I think I'm anywhere from dpo10 to dpo12 so it's killing me not to test now. I was trying not to symptom spot too much or anything until I had confirmation.

thats brilliant fingers crossed hun :happydance:

x

It's official! I ovulated!!!!! Got the call from the doc this morning. The number is on the low end of normal but she said that she's seen high numbers get pregnant and people with lower numbers who have. I think I'm anywhere from dpo10 to dpo12 so it's killing me not to test now. I was trying not to symptom spot too much or anything until I had confirmation.

Yayyyy :happydance::happydance:
That is great news hun!
You should be thanking clomid hehe It is an amazing drug, well i hope, thats if it helps me get pregnant! :lol:
I cant wait to have my 22day blood work done to see if i have ovulated :)
Fingers crossed i will!

x

Iv had my HSG done today so im abit crampy and the antibiotics have given me a nasty headache :(
I actually dont know if i got any symptoms on clomid cause i was so poorly anyway! :lol: But i cant wait till next week when im meant to ovulate, Going to be trying pre seed out aswel :)

oh dear! hope your headache goes no i havent had any symtoms only day 2 of my cycle and first day with clomid but i myself have had a slight headache this afternoon im wondering if its due to the clomid anyway apart from that im fine :) ive got pre seed and will also be using that during ov time and im using my cbfm aswell this cycle :happydance: fx

x

oh dear! hope your headache goes no i havent had any symtoms only day 2 of my cycle and first day with clomid but i myself have had a slight headache this afternoon im wondering if its due to the clomid anyway apart from that im fine :) ive got pre seed and will also be using that during ov time and im using my cbfm aswell this cycle :happydance: fx

Bet you cant wait cause i cant! :happydance:
Im trying not to get my hopes up too much tho cause clomid might not even work for me! Plus its only the first month on it
Im going to be using ovulation tests this month and the pre seed cause deffo dont want to miss out this month :happydance:

x0xbaybeeemz yes your right im trying not to get my hopes up either trying to keep as calm as i can im pretty relaxed but i am trying to hold the excitment back hehe! (its hard) I really hope all us clomid girls get our bfp's v.soon!!

katertots wow thats brilliant love all these possitive ovulation vibes i hope i get mine to when ovulation is due! fx

CD17 and i think i got a pos IC opk this morning so i did a cb digi and got a smiley face! OMG so excited!! :wohoo: Not sure if i started to surge during the night but 4hrs after i got my smiley face i tested again and it was neg :cry: do you think it was really O or dodgy smiley face?? Still really crampy! Sat here as i type with a hot water bottle :sad1: have put a piccy of the IC and my smiley face
xx

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 723.jpg
    Picture 723.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 724.jpg
    Picture 724.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
Awww babygirlhall, I do think that it was O. I dont think the smiley is dodgy at all. I think I O'd last night too bc I got a pos this morning on a smiley too, but had cramps last night. However today I felt a little "bloop bloop" feeling as I like to call it, where the cervix opens and I feel like there is a bowling ball in my uterus. LOL!!! Think positive and strt BDing if you already havnt.

CD17 and i think i got a pos IC opk this morning so i did a cb digi and got a smiley face! OMG so excited!! :wohoo: Not sure if i started to surge during the night but 4hrs after i got my smiley face i tested again and it was neg :cry: do you think it was really O or dodgy smiley face?? Still really crampy! Sat here as i type with a hot water bottle :sad1: have put a piccy of the IC and my smiley face
xx

i dont know hun have you tested again?
hope it is positive xxx

girls ive updated this thread to make it more better for people to see how we are getting on with the clomid if you let me know what cycle you are on using the clomid e.g this is the first month im using clomid other ladies might be on there 2nd or 3 cycle or more using clomid also if you can give me your date your going to test and once you know could you let me know please if you have bfp's or bfn's and ill update the thread!

thanks girls lets hope we get alot of bfp's xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->