**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Okay heres mine, 1st cycle with clomid in Feb, pos opk today. Will let you know about the bfn or bfp... But hope its bfp lol

Okay heres mine, 1st cycle with clomid in Feb, pos opk today. Will let you know about the bfn or bfp... But hope its bfp lol

thanks hun what date are you expecting to test ? xx

Have no cb digi's left but do have IC so will keep using them and see what happens. Really hope it was O? Cramps last night at bedtime were really bad so might make sense if i O'd over night? :shrug:Have been using cb digi's for so long i cant remember and have never had a smiley face! Just scared to believe it incase its not true :cry:

nlz2468- 1st cycle of clomid feb, smiley face today so testing aroud 2wks time i guess, maybe around the 3rd march??

1st round of clomid
ttc 10 cycles
testing next week: Friday, February 25th if AF doesn't show beforehand :thumbup:

1st round of clomid
ttc 10 cycles
testing next week: Friday, February 25th if AF doesn't show beforehand :thumbup:

How many cyces have you been using clomid? is this your first cycle with clomid?
xx

Thanks for the info girls you've been added to the clomid list!! please keep us posted when your get your results and i pray there all bfp's fx!
:)

anyone else who would like there clomid cycle added please send me your details thaks ladies

xx

I think should add if your taking 50mg 100mg or 150mg cause would be intresting to know

I think iv actually got a symptom,
Before im due on i get really really emotinal and cry over anything and everything and i feel like that the odd day, Felt like it today earlier on, couldnt stop crying and crying, but over nothing! and the same on monday was sat watching tv crying over nothing, i deffo think thats a symptom for me! :)
Yay i have a symptom! :lol:

This is my first clomid cycle and it was 50mg. I think I Od somewhere between Feb 4th and the 7th - definitelt know I Od thanks to the doc. I'm going by when I got my first ever O pains.

I'm actually testing tomorrow since it would be 14dpo if I did on the 4th. If negative, then I'm waiting til at least Monday since that's when I'll be due.

Can you add me to the testers? This is my first cycle of clomid, 50mg days 5-9, and I am due for AF on feb 24. I will probably be testing before then though!

Ok girls ive updated that all once again so if your still not on the list and would like to be just leave a message here and ill update you! for the
following ladies could you please let me know what mg of clomid you are using as i think it is a good idea to include that important bit of info hehe! :)

katertots

thanks x

Hi Ladies this is my third cycle on clomid. It is being monitored by doc who does a scan on day 12. I couldn't get appointment on day 12 so went day 11 and got a trigger. I'm now 13 dpo and AF is due monday. I had flu since monday and felt terrible with a sore throat and achy body but I'm felling much better today although not a full 100% yet. I take 100mg clomid day5-9 of cycle because I have PCOS. I'm trying to conceive #3 but this one will be with my new hubby. youngest child is almost 6 years old.

Hi Ladies this is my third cycle on clomid. It is being monitored by doc who does a scan on day 12. I couldn't get appointment on day 12 so went day 11 and got a trigger. I'm now 13 dpo and AF is due monday. I had flu since monday and felt terrible with a sore throat and achy body but I'm felling much better today although not a full 100% yet. I take 100mg clomid day5-9 of cycle because I have PCOS. I'm trying to conceive #3 but this one will be with my new hubby. youngest child is almost 6 years old.

Hi playgirl :hi: would you like to be added to the list? Hope u get a bfp hun x

So the first pic is IC on CD17 and second is IC on CD18. Had smiley face yesterday morning but IC was negative, what do you think? Im confused by it all because yesterday's afternoon & evening cb digi were negative and now the IC are getting darker?? I does not make sense?? :shrug:

Attachments

• CD17.jpg
    CD17.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 8
  • CD18.jpg
    CD18.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads